Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Quatre / Four

Image

The academy was huge. The woods was the school's back yard. If you go a bit farther, then you'd see the beach. A stone pathway lead us to the front gates of the academy. Alex rolled down the window and slid his ID in a mechanism before entering. The gates opened and he zoomed in.

"Get ready to tuck and roll, kid," Jack said.

"What?" I said. I am not jumping out of this car.

Alex laughed. "He's kidding, but you have to get out though, we're gonna go to the Eastern Academy for girls. Unless you want to come?"

"No thanks," I laughed. I just want to see my boyfriend.

"Alright, more for us," Alex came to a stop. I thanked them, then I was off to find my adviser. They drove off. I sighed, I miss them already.

It was 10, I wonder where he was. I walked down the sidewalk, seeing boys boys and more boys. William better come out quick before I ran off with one of them.

When everyone was gone to class, there was only one left. He was sitting barefoot on a bench by the woods. He was singing and playing guitar.

"Jane Doe, I don't even know you but I know. Fo' sho'. That you are beautiful so baby let me know your name," the boy sang.

I loved that daisy in his hair. I smiled and listened.

"Damn what's her name? Cause I'm overly attracted and terribly convinced that she could be my princess and I could be her prince. And I've felt that always since. Since I saw Jane Doe."

He saw me from the corner of his eye. My heart raced. Oh shit. He's probably mad I ruined his privacy.

He smiled at me.

Never mind..

"Hey," he said. "Are you Christopher?"

I smiled and nodded. He got up from the bench and walked on over to me. "I'm Christofer too." He held his hand out. I went to hold but, but he shook it. I felt stupid. I have to remember I'm a boy. "I'll be your adviser this lovely morning," he said with a British accent.

I laughed and followed him as he played the guitar. He showed me the beach where everyone hangs out after school. The tennis/basketball court. The football/track field. The cafeteria. The gym. The art/music studio. But he wasn't able to show me everything because he got caught with a teacher. He wasn't wearing any shoes and the flower in his hair was from the garden. So he had to book it out of there.

Instead, I had a new adviser half way through the tour. The principal, Paul McCartney.