Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Sept / Seven

Image

I laughed hysterically at absolutely nothing. I got the craving for so many different things. Bert passed me the blunt again, I shook my head and giggled.

William climbed over the table like a tiger.

"Roar," I said with a smile. I licked my lips from the cotton mouth. He kissed me deeply and I held his cheek. Bert's eyes widened.

"Willy.. I didn't think you swung that way," Bert laughed.

William held up the middle finger and climbed on top of me. Bert watched as William's fingers went up my shirt. He kissed my neck and nibbled at my earlobe. I let out a moan. Bert just stared with a blank expression. I didn't think he minded, since he took another hit.

I didn't even notice the tape strapped to my breasts.

Image

I woke up a few times during the night. I didn't think a high would keep me up. I felt like shit.

When I opened my eyes, Bert was sitting right in front of me with a cigarette in his mouth. I didn't want to get up. What if I was shirtless? I looked around. William wasn't here, but still. He inhaled and exhaled out of his nostrils.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"You're a girl, aren't you?" His voice was raspy.

My heart was at my throat.

What?!