Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Neuf / Nine

ImageImage

My first class was theater arts with Mr. Burton. I'm not even that good at acting, but if it gives me credits then I guess it's fine with me. The boys that I had my eye on was this kid with nice full lips and glasses. He was talking to this rather skinny boy with a baby face. I'm pretty sure they were gay.

The bell rang.

My ears perked up from the loud clapping noise.

"Come come it's time for the show," [I think] Mr. Burton said. He had blue glasses that made it look like he had doe eyes and his hair was parted to the side. He had streaks of gray in his receding hairline. I could already tell he didn't have many friends as a kid.

He looked at the boy with glasses and big lips "Brendon, my boy! You're back."

"I just had to be in your class again," Brendon said with smile. "I'd rather be here than in gifted arts with the Way brothers."

Way brothers?

"Now now," he liked to repeat himself. "We mustn't procrastinate, we need to practice for the talent show."

Talent show? Ugh this is all going too fast. I hated talent shows. Plus I had stage fright.

"As you may know, you don't have to be in this class to be a part of it. In fact, a lot of the boys in the academy are entering," Mr. Burton said.

"Spencer and I already have our act ready," Brendon blurted out. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh? Would you mind giving us a sample?" Mr. Burton said, putting his hands behind his back. "What's it called?"

They both ran on stage as Brendon pulled the piano out from backstage. Spencer pulled his drum set from behind the curtain. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," Spencer said.

I cocked my head back. That was a pretty weird title. I smirked. I bet they were armatures.

"Alright, we have a half day because of the teacher conferences today so hurry it up," Mr. Burton snapped his fingers.

"Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words."
Brendon sang as he moved his fingers up and down the piano.

My eyes widened. Hey, they were good.

""What a beautiful wedding!, What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.
"Oh yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."


Mr. Burton gasped. I giggled. Looks like they need some censoring.

Spencer smiled and slammed on the drums.

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of..


The bell rang.

"Beautiful beautiful! We will continue this Thursday! Next time with costumes!" Mr. Burton was hyped. Brendon smirked and he put everything back in place. I got my bag and went out the back doors. I was going to say nice show, but I'm just gonna stick to being the quiet kid.

Image

"'The Breakfast Monkey in cruisin' for crazy!' by Gerard Way" I heard as I was walking to Science class. I backed up a bit and peeked into the classroom. I saw a tiny monkey in a white suite with a red hat on the over head. I smiled. Probably gifted arts.

Hm. Way brothers. Gifted arts..

I shrugged. I'll get back to it.