Baby Baker

Chapter 1

Image

Baby Baker. That's pretty much all I'm known for. I'm Zack Baker's twin sister. He was born ten minutes earlier, so I'm called 'the baby'. It never made any sense to me.

Our parents aren't around much, so it's just Zack and I, unless he invites the guys over. Matt lives with our grandparents because apparently our parents don't trust us watching out for him. I'm the responsible one and they still say that! Oh, that's right, I'm always the twin that's forgotten.

Zack was cool and had his friends and girls. Me, I just went through the motions in life. I didn't feel like I needed a ton of friends or to be known to get through life. I was just trying to finish high school.

Zack's friends were my friends. We weren't as close, but I still hung out with them whenever they were over. That's how I had gotten my nickname 'Baby Baker'. Matt had given it to me. I was probably the closest to him and Jimmy. They were always there for me when my brother wasn’t.

My brother always asked me when I was going to get a boyfriend or get out of the house for once, and I would glare or shrug. Don't get me wrong, my brother and I were super close. But sometimes he's just so thick headed! When it comes to the boys topic, I'm fine with being invisible. They don't talk to me much, and I don't talk to them.

That's just how life was.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! A little iffy on this one... Tell me what you think! :)