Baby Baker

Chapter 22

Image

"You know what we should do?!" Jimmy randomly said after our laughs died down.

"What, Jim?" I asked, laughing at his randomness.

"Pool party!"

"Dude, we don't have a pool," Zack said, looking at him like he was weird.

"No, but your sister does," Matt said smiling.

"I don't know-"

"Zina won't care, Zack. Let's just go, it'll be fun," I said, nudging his side.

"Fine, only if you get into a swim suit." I glared at him, hating for bringing that up. Did I mention I hate bikinis? Well, I do!

"Aw, come on, Sen. You know you want to," Jimmy said, nudging my side wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, I don't," I said, crossing my arms.

"I'll give you a back rub if you do," Brian said, smirking. He knew he had won. Damn him!

Let me explain. Brian had only given me a few back rubs, but I still loved them. They were amazing, to say the least. "Fine," I mumbled. He just kept smirking, loving that he won. "Ass."

"You could always wear a one piece," Cal said smiling, trying to help me out.

"Perfect idea," I said thoughtfully.

"Oh, no way," Brian said, his mouth hanging open, surprised that I had gone along with Cal‘s idea.

I laughed at the face he was making. "If only I had one," I sighed, walking out of the room.

"You are evil, woman! Pure evil!" He called after me.

"You haven't seen evil yet!" I called back. I heard Matt's booming laughter, knowing what was to come ahead. He'd seen me do it to Trey while we were still together, and knew Brian was going to be miserable.

After I changed into my suit, and threw something over it, I met the guys back down stairs. "You better have something on under those," Zack said, pointing to my clothes.

"Yes, dear brother," I said, rolling my eyes. "Now get your asses in the cars so we can go swimming!" I said, turning to grab my keys, but Brian grabbed them from me. "And what exactly do you think you're doing?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm driving and you're going with me," he said, smiling.

"And why is that?"

"So we can talk," he said simply, before walking out. I turned to looked at Matt and gave him a confused look. He just shrugged his shoulders and nodded for me to follow Brian.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked as he started his car.

"About us."

"What about us?" I asked, trying to play it down.

He sighed. "Come on, Sen. You know how I feel about you."

"Actually, Brian, no I don't. I just know you kissed me. That's all I know," I said, looking out the window.

"Sen, you know I like you, a lot. I didn't just kiss you for the hell of it. You can't tell me you didn't feel something in that kiss." I stayed silent, watching the scenery go by. "Say something," he begged.

"What do you want me to say, Brian?"

"I want you to tell me how you feel," he whispered, unsure if he wanted me to hear it or not.

"I have feelings for you too, Brian. You should know that, but I also don't want to get played and hurt again... I don't think I could handle it a third time around."

"Hey." He gently turned me to face him as we stopped in front of Zina's house. "What makes you think you would get hurt?"

"Because... I've had feelings for you for a really long time. I'm already falling hard for you, and the harder you fall... The harder it is to get back up."

"You won't have to worry about that." I gave him a confused look. "Fall, I promise to catch you." He smiled softly, before leaning in to kiss me, but, I turned my head so he couldn't.

"What about Michelle?" I asked softly.

He sighed agitatedly. "What about her?"

"I thought I made my point clear, Brian. I'm not going to sit around and be played while you still have a girlfriend. You need to make your choice. Michelle or me," I said, before getting out and slamming the door shut. I didn't know exactly what I was pissed at. I just wanted Brian to make up his damn mind already!

"So... You ready to get wet." Jimmy laughed as I walked out back. The rest of the guys started laughing as Zack just grimaced, getting grossed out.

"Pervert." I laughed, before stripping down to my bikini.

"Oh shit. Now I really do feel bad for Brian," Matt said, laughing.

"Why is that?" Brian asked, walking out back, before looking at me. He groaned, turned and walked back inside.

"Hey, sorry, traffic was horrible," Val said, walking out and over to Matt. Great... Val, I'm totally cool with, don't get me wrong. But wherever she goes, that usually means... "Wait, where's Chel? She came in before me."

"One guess," Jimmy grumbled, glaring at the back door.

Val sighed, shaking her head. "Please tell me he's doing it right now."

"I hope you mean doing it as in breaking it off with Michelle," Zack said.

"Yes, I meant that, Zack. I'm tired of her being like this,” she said, shaking her head.

"You're not the only one," I mumbled, going to put my clothes back on.

"Wait! What're you doing?! We're going to swim! You can't do that in clothes, silly," Jimmy said, throwing his hands in the air.

"I think I'm going to go for a walk."

"Nope!" He ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder.

"James Owen Sullivan! Don't even-"

"Hold your breath!" He yelled, before jumping. I reemerged to the surface and glared at him. "Love you." He smiled innocently before blowing me a kiss and running away.

"That's right! Run!" I laughed, getting out of the pool.

"Watch me!" I heard Brian yell, before storming out back. I was confused as he came towards me. He didn't say anything, he just pulled me into his arms and crashed his lips onto mine. I didn't really know what was going on, except for loving the feeling of his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He tightened his grip so there was no space between us. I smirked into the kiss as his hands went to my thighs and pulled them up around his waist.

"Okay, you monkeys. I think you've proved your point," Matt said, laughing.

"And what point is that?" Jimmy asked, playing along.

"That they're hot and steamy for each other," Cal said. Brian groaned, burring his face into my neck as the guys all laughed.

"I can't believe you, Brian!" Michelle cried. Damn, she was still here?

"What can't you believe? That I've finally gotten tired of all your bitching? Or all of your cheating on me?" He asked, looking at her. She glared at him, then at me.

"I hope you're happy, you little whore! Just wait!" She cried, before storming out. Talk about crazy...

I looked back at Brian, who was smiling like an idiot. "What?" I asked, smiling too. It was contagious!

He shook his head. "Nothing," he whispered against my lips. He gently ran his nose along my jaw.

"Okay, lover boy. Time to put me down." I laughed, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked sneakily.

"Oh, you're not getting it that easily. You're going to have to work for it." I smirked.

"But-"

"I'm not just an easy girl, Bri. You should know that." He sighed, and nodded.

"I'll show you." He smiled. "I will show you I'm worth it."

"I know you are. Just show me you know how to care," I said, smiling softly and kissing his cheek, before he set me on my feet.

We hung out and messed around in the pool for a few more hours. Jimmy had snuck up on Val and I and had managed to untie our tops. Of course the guys got a kick out of this. They're so weird! Brian held up his deal and gave me a back rub as we sat in the Jacuzzi. He almost put me to sleep, but Jimmy thought it would be fun to keep poking me. That kid... The best part of it was, I was having fun with them, not caring about anything else... For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooohhh... :)

Sen's swim suit