Baby Baker

Chapter 26

Image

I had fallen asleep on Brian, because the next thing I knew, I was waking up. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty." He smiled as I looked down at him sleepily. "You awake?" He asked, playing with my hair.

"Nah uh," I mumbled, laying my head back down.

He laughed, pulling my face back up to look at him. "You feel like going to dinner with Papa and Suzy?"

"When?"

"Tonight, I was supposed to ask you earlier, but I forgot."

"I don't know," I sighed, laying my head back down. It felt good to sleep. It was as if I was in a dreamless sleep when he was with me.

"You okay, Baby?" He asked concerned.

"Just feels good to finally sleep."

"If you don't want to, we don't have to..." I could tell this was going to be something special for him. I don't know why, but it just seemed that way.

"Give me five and I'll go get ready." He squeezed me, telling me thank you.

***

We were on our way to meet Papa and Suzy for dinner at six. "You look beautiful." Brian smiled, taking my hand in his as he drove.

"Are you sure I'm not too under dressed or something? You didn't even tell me where we're going."

"Babe, stop worrying. I promise you look fine," he said, kissing my cheek as he stopped at a red light.

This was comfortable. We acted like we were a couple, but we weren't. I could tell he was taking it slow with me and that's what I admired about him. He always took it fast with all his other girlfriends. Most of the time they had sex the first night. Brian hadn't even tried anything further than kissing. He was either afraid for his balls, or he was truly trying... I'm going with the second one.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked, his thumb stroking the top of my hand as it sat in his lap.

I shook my head. "Sorry, just thinking."

"Oh? About what?"

"Nothing." I smiled, knowing he wanted to know what it was.

"You're not very nice, you know that right?" He asked, glaring at me playfully.

"Fine, if you want to know so bad, I was thinking that I'd make cupcakes tonight when I got back," I said, improvising.

"Oh, cupcakes, huh?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Can I help?"

"You? Helping with cupcakes?"

"Yes. Why is that such a surprise?" He asked, laughing.

"No reason," I said, trying to keep in a laugh.

***

After we had dinner with Papa and Suzy, we headed back to mine and Zack's.

When we pulled up to the house, I got out of Brian's car, but he stopped me as I went around the front of it. "I want to talk to you really quick," he said, sitting on the hood. "I know I said I was going to take this slow with you... And I want you to know that I still am... But I really want to be with you, Sen. I don't care about what Michelle or anyone else says. I just want to be with you. I only care what you think," he said, playing with my hands.

"Bri... It is a little soon..." He nodded slowly. "But, maybe we can make it work." He looked up and smiled. "You just better not screw with me."

"Oh, I might. But in a good way," he said against my lips, before connecting them in a slow, sweet kiss. He put his hands on my hips and held me against him. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey! No smooching out front! The neighbors don't need the view!" Jimmy called out the front door.

"Yeah! They get enough views of Jimmy's white ass!" Matt called, laughing.

"Fuck you, Dude!"

I sighed, laying my forehead on Brian's shoulder. "Well, it was nice while it lasted," he said, rubbing circles on my hips, under the hem of my jeans.

"Yeah, it was." I smiled, lightly kissing his neck, before pulling away. "Now, let's go make those cupcakes," I said, pulling him by his hand and inside.

"So... How'd it go?" Zack asked as we walked in.

"Great," I said, taking off my shoes and skipping into the kitchen.

"And she hasn't even had sugar yet..." Brian laughed.

"Yet?! Sugar! Where?!" Jimmy yelled, running after me. He started patting me down. "I know there's munchies and crunchies around her somewhere," he mumbled. I started laughing at the guys' expressions as they watched.

"Jim, Hun, we haven't made them yet," I said between laughs.

"What're you going to make?" Matt asked confused.

"Cupcakes," Brian said, getting things ready.

"Sweet! I'm helping!" Jimmy smiled.

Oh Lord...

"Jimmy, put the spoon down and walk away from the batter," Zack said a ten minutes later. I looked to see Jimmy, holding a spoon and creeping towards the cupcake batter.

"James Owen Sullivan," I said, putting my hands on my hips. He froze, not looking up at me. "What are you doing, exactly?"

"Nutting," he said in a childish voice, smiling innocently.

"Go sit down with the rest of the good little boys," I said.

"But I don't want to be a good little boy," he said, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Too bad." He huffed and walked over to the kitchen table to sit down. "Good boy." I laughed. He glared and flipped me off.

"You're hot when you're being stern," Brian whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Uh huh, I'm sure," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You are," he said, nibbling my ear, before reaching for the batter. I got the chills and didn't pay attention to what he was doing. Next thing I know, I have chocolate batter on the side of my cheek. "Oh, my bad. Let me help you with that." He laughed, turning me and kissing it off my cheek.

"Oh really, what about this," I said, putting some on his neck.

"Not fair," he said, glaring playfully down at me.

The next thing we know, we're having a food fight... Well, cupcake ingredients fight. It was funny... What was even funnier, was I got them to clean it all up as I took a shower!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! No smooching! ... lol. I loved that. So, I thought I'd put up a happy/funny chapter. especially when Jimmy searched her. I've had that happen to me before... very wierd lol :) But, that part's fromt the cartoon movie The Black Cauldron for those of you who know what I'm talking about. That little guy is so cute!

I got my nose pierced and it didn't even hurt! But, now... It's starting to hurt... :( what the hell was I thinking?!