Baby Baker

Chapter 27

Image

Then next morning, I didn't feel like getting up and going to school. So, when my alarm went off, I hit the snooze button. About a half hour later, Zack walked in. "Sen? You up?" He asked, walking over to the bed. When he saw that my eyes were open, he looked confused, and sat on the bed. "What's wrong? Not feeling good?" He asked, putting the back of his hand to my forehead. "You don't feel like you have a fever... Sen, what's this about?" He asked, knowing I wasn't sick.

I shrugged. "Just don't feel like going today," I said quietly.

"Baby, please tell me what's wrong."

I sighed. "I'll be ready soon, Zack. Just go get ready." I saw the hurt and worried look on his face, but I didn't want him to keep hovering. He stood up and kissed my forehead, before walking out.

A few minutes later, I felt someone jump on me. I opened my eyes to see Brian smiling at me. "And what do you think you're up to?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Trying to get you out of bed," he said, laying his chin between my breasts and staring up at me. "Now, why don't you want to go to school?"

"I just don't feel like it."

"That's not the Sen I know. You need to go to school, Babe."

"But I don't want to," I said, whining.

"Well, sorry, but you're going. Now, do I need to get Jimmy in here?" My eyes widened. "That's what I thought," he said, laughing. "Come on, up," he said, kissing my cheek before getting up. "If I don't hear movement in here in ten minutes, I will not hesitate to send Jimmy in," he said, smiling evilly before closing the door.

I groaned, knowing I didn't have a choice. I got out of bed, and decided to just throw something on.

"Hey! She actually listened!" Brian smiled as I walked into the kitchen. I glared and flipped him off. "Aw, Sen you know it was for your own good."

"Mhmm." I grabbed an apple and started heading towards the door, but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

"You're going to leave without saying bye?" Brian asked from behind me, laying his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry... Bye." I tried pulling out of his arms, but he held me in place, before turning me to look at him.

"Sen, what's wrong?" He asked softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I just don't want to go today," I mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Hey, look at me," he said, lifting my chin up. "Baby, you're going to be fine," he said, stroking my cheek. "I'm just a call away if you feel that you need to get away. Okay?" I nodded as he kissed my forehead. "Come on, I'll take you."

When I got to school, Cal met me at my locker. "Hey, I was getting worried about you," he said, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fine," I said, smiling.

"I swear, that prick."

"Don't worry about it, Cal."

"Who was he? I know you two have met before... What did he do to you, Sen?"

That was the exact question I was hoping to avoid. "Nothing, Cal. Don't worry about it."

"But, Sen-"

"Just drop it," I said, turning to walk away.

"It was him, wasn't it?" I froze. "Dammit, Sen. Why are you letting him get to you like this?"

I turned back to him. "Because, Cal. You guys just don't understand. The pain never goes away. It's easier to deal with when you don't have to see him. But now that he's here and the whole school fucking knows, it makes it all worse!" I felt the tears, but I wasn't going to let them fall. "I'll see you later." I left him standing there as I went off on my own. I just needed a little time by myself.

"Well, what do we have here?" I heard Trey's voice say from behind me as I was walking. I ignored him and tried walking faster. "Aw, don't be that way, Sen."

"Just go away, fucker," I growled.

He grabbed me and pinned me against the lockers. "Not a chance, Sweetie." He sneered. "Now, as long as I have you here... How's it been? Things going good?"

"What the hell do you think?" I hissed.

"No need to be feisty. But, you know how I like them..."

"You pig! Just leave me alone." I tried to get away from him, but it was no use. I was ready to aim for his balls like last time, but was interrupted.

"Get your hands off my sister, asshole," Zack growled, pulling Trey off of me and slamming him into the lockers. "If I ever see your hands on my sister again, you will not walk away."

"Oh, I'm so scared, Baker," Trey mocked.

"You should be," Matt said, as him and Jimmy stood on either side of Zack, their arms folded over their chests.

Val pulled me over to her and into her arms as we watched the boys. "She never did anything to you, Trey. You're lucky you're still alive," Zack said, pushing away from him. He turned to me and walked over. "Are you ok?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"Yeah, fine," I said, readjusting my bag.

"Don't lie to me, Sen."

"I'm not, Zack."

"When are you going to stop lying to yourself then?"

"As soon as you do," I said, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sen's outfit