Baby Baker

Chapter 30

Image

I wouldn't step foot out of my bedroom. Everyone was starting to check up on me, but I wouldn't open my door. I was smart enough to push my dresser in front of it so they wouldn't be able to get it even if they wanted to try.

"Sen! Please open the door. Baby, you need to eat," Zack said, knocking on the door for what felt like the billionth time today.

I didn't answer him.

Half an hour later, there was another knock on the door, but it wasn't someone I was expecting. "Sendra, you need to open the door, Hun." Papa's voice came from the other side of the door. "Sweetie, do you think they would have called me if this wasn't important? You're scaring them. Now, come on, open the door." I stayed silent yet again. It was like I was in a shell of who I used to be...

An hour later, there was another knock. "Sen." It was Brian. It hurt even more when he came up here. "Open the door, Babe. This is the last time we're going to give you a chance, then we're going to knock it down."

Good luck with that. My energy leave was so low, that I finally just fell back to sleep.

The next time I woke up, I wasn't in my bed. There was a chest pressed to my back and an arm wrapped around my waist.

"I just want her to wake up and give me a chance to apologize." That was Zacky. Damn... They did get it open... They must've gone through the window.

"I don't think it's going to be that easy, Zack," Jimmy sighed. "We fucked up big time, Dude. She was fragile enough and we just broke her even more."

Good job, Jimmy. You might be the smartest one here.

"I know, but still... I wasn't thinking. Memories of her past were flooding my mind and I didn't think."

"How do you think I feel? I promised to protect her and stand by her side..." Brian's sad voice said.

"I don't think she'll ever forgive us for that," Matt mumbled.

Right you are, Matt.

I opened my eyes to see Brian sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch, and everyone else around the room. I tried to get out of Zack's arms, but he wouldn't let me.

"No, Sen. We need to talk," Brian said softly.

"I have nothing to say to any of you," I said, glaring at the floor.

"But we have something to say to you," Zack said. "We're sorry, Sen. We were stupid and we realized it. When we did, it was too late and the damage was already done."

"So you let me just sit up there, thinking you all hated me for two days, until you decided to check on me and see if I was still alive? How nice," I said sarcastically.

"No, we checked up on you before that. You're forgetting about the tree next to your window. We could see through it and make sure you were okay," Matt said. I glared at him. "Okay, we made sure that you were at least still breathing... We wanted to give you your space. We didn't think you wanted any of us to bug you."

"Nice excuse."

"Sen, we're trying to apologize here, and now you're being the stubborn, immature one!" Zack said, his arms loosening a little bit from around me to where I was able to get out of them.

"I'm being the immature one?! Zack, you're the one who thought I got an abortion! You are seriously thick in the head if you think that!"

"Then can you tell us why you were at the clinic?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes! To get birth control, you idiot!" His face paled. "Exactly! And you had the fucking nerve to think I got an abortion. You know how I feel about those!"

"Sen... We're sorry, okay?"

"No, not okay, Zack," I said lowly, before walking away. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car before they could think about what I was doing.

I noticed Brian had soon caught up with me, but I didn't care. I was headed to one place and one place only...

As my bare feet hit the sand, I ran. I ran all the way down to the salty water. The waves were a bit harsh, since there was a storm starting.

"Sendra!" Brian called my name as he ran down to me.

I was determined to ignore him at all cost. I started down the beach, but he easily caught up to me. "Just leave me alone, Brian!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

"No! You need to calm down and stop acting like this!"

"Acting like what?! Hurt?! Well I'm sorry for being human and having feelings!" I shook my head as the rain started to poor down.

"Brian, I put all of my trust and love into you guys, and what do I get in return? A slap in the face! My boyfriend and my own twin turned their backs on me! You believed Michelle over me! Now that right there is a stab in the back! You have no idea how bad that made me feel! I felt like my world came down around me and I just sat back and watched." The tears were flowing freely and I had no intentions of holding them back. "I just can't win, can I?" I felt my energy falling quickly. Soon... Everything went black.

*Brian's P.O.V.*

I caught Sen in my arms as she fainted. "Yes you can, Baby," I whispered, kissing her softly. I wish this could be one of those Prince and Shinning Armor moments where she woke up... But she didn't. I knew I had to get her out of the rain. She was sick enough from not eating anything all week.

"I'm going to prove my love to you again if I have to, Sendra... I'm not losing you. I worked too hard to get you. I'm not giving up now."