Baby Baker

Chapter 5

Image

I woke up the next morning, running to my bathroom and tossing my cookies. I groaned, laying my head on the hardwood floor. "Sleeping Beauty's awake, I see." Jimmy laughed.

"Ugh, don't yell," I mumbled, holding my head.

"Here, take these," he said, handing me two pills with a glass of water. "Now, back to bed," he said, bending down and picking me up.

A little bit later, Zack came trudging in, laying on the bed with me. He buried his face in one of my pillows, groaning also. "Damn, is this what I'm like when I have a hangover?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes," Zack and I said at the same time.

"You bitch's are going to be the designated drivers next time. I can't take care of both of your asses."

"Now you know how I feel when I have to take care of you guys," I said.

"Oh, poor, Sen. Well that's what you get for calling me a woman last night!" Zack started busting up laughing as I looked at Jimmy confused. "Oh, you're one of those drunks who don't remember anything?"

"I remember a little. But I don't remember that..."

"Why, yes. You said I was a 'very pretty woman'. And that's when I decided Matt gets to take you home next time,” he said, crossing his arms.

"Aw, you don't love me anymore, Jimmy?" I asked, pouting.

"Don't give me that look.” He turned away, looking out of the corner of his eye.

"But, Jiiimmmmyyyy." I whined.

"Damn you, child!" Victory!

"Hey! I'm the same age as you! Ow." I grabbed my head in pain.

"Smart," Zack said, laughing.

"Shut up," I said, kicking his leg. Just then, we heard the front door open and voices. "No," I groaned. "Not happening."

"I'll go tell them to shut up," Jimmy said.

"No, it's fine. I need to get up," I said, slowly standing up.

I walked down the stairs, still groggy, and found the group in the living room. "You look like shit." Johnny, the newest of the group, laughed.

"Watch it," I said, glaring at him.

"She bites! Just a heads up!" Jimmy whispered loudly.

"I'll bite you," I said, sitting on the couch next to Matt, laying my head on his shoulder.

“So sexual,” he said with a lisp and batting his eyelashes. And he wonders why I called him a woman last night…

"How much did you drink last night?" Brian asked, trying not to laugh.

"I have no fucking clue. I just know that I don't feel good."

"Do not throw up on me," Matt said.

"Don't worry, I won't." A few minutes later, the door bell rang, but no one moved. "Oh, no, it's ok. I got," I said sarcastically as I got up and went to the door. I opened it to see Trey.

"Oh boy," he said, laughing lightly.

"Don't you start on me, too," I said, giving him a playful glare.

"You look like you're in need of the hang over kit."

"Yeah, Zack's got it covered. That's what he's doing right now."

He nodded. "Good brother to have."

"He is. So, what can I do for you?"

"I wanted to ask you something..." He suddenly started fidgeting.

"Shoot," I said, leaning against the doorway.

"I was, um... I was just wondering if you... If you maybe wanted to go on a date with me?" I stood there, confused and shocked at the same time.

"Are you serious? Me?"

He chuckled. "Yes, you."

"Umm... Sure? When?"

"How about next Friday? Is that ok?"

"Yeah, sounds great."

"Awesome, I'll pick you up at seven."

"Perfect." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Now I definitely remembered that from last night.

"I'll see you later."

"Bye."

Oh man... The only thought running through my head was 'What's Zack going to say?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please :) It makes me happy inside