Baby Baker

Chapter 7

Image

"Wake up!" I heard someone yell, before I was brutally jumped on.

"Matthew Baker! Get off of me!" I groaned, pushing him off and onto the floor.

"How'd you know it was me? It could've been Jimmy for all you know," he said, being a smartass.

"Get out before I throw something at you," I grumbled.

"What's got you all pissy?"

"Long night. Bad headache. Not to mention your older brother."

"Long night? Zack said you got in at like eleven."

"I was up 'till four."

"Why?"

"Thinking."

"About?"

"Is this fucking twenty questions, or what?!"

"Gees, sorry for caring about my sister," he said, getting up and heading to the door.

I sighed, sitting up and following him. "Did you wake her up?" I heard Zack ask.

"Yeah, watch out. She's not in the best of moods today." I heard everyone grown. Ouch, that totally didn't hurt.

"Hey, Grumpy pants." Zina laughed, as I walked into the kitchen. I glared and flipped her off. "What's got your tail in a knot this morning?"

"I'm tired and midget over there woke me up," I said, glaring at our younger brother.

"Who're you calling midget? I'm taller than you!"

"Oh, just go away," I said, throwing a spoon at his head.

"Wow, throwing utensils so early in the day?" Jimmy asked, laughing.

"Is everyone against me this morning?" I asked, pouring milk into my cereal.

"No, we just love you." Zina smiled.

"Oh, I can just feel it," I exaggerated, sitting down at the table.

"Morning." Brian smiled, walking in with Michelle not too far behind him. I swear that woman is attached to his hip twenty-four seven!

"Morning," Everyone mumbled.

"You two better not have done what I think you did," Zack said, glaring at Brian.

Brian just smiled. "We sure did," Michelle said, smiling smugly as her hand traveled low... Very low.

"Oh, disgusting!" I said, spitting out my cereal. I can never keep a meal down around this... It! I don't even know what to call her. "Do you have no self respect?" I asked, getting up and pouring my cereal down the drain.

"You're just jealous."

"Of what? Being a skank?" Yeah, not a great morning to mess with me.

"You already have that category covered, Sweetie. I'm sure Corey wasn't disappointed," she said, smirking evilly. I went to hit her, but Jimmy jumped and held me back.

"I can't believe you told her that," My voice barley came out as a whisper as I glared at Brian.

He looked guilty as he stared at me with an apologetic look in his eyes. "I'm sorry, it slipped."

"That shit just doesn't slip, Brian. I can't believe I even fucking trusted you." I tore out of Jimmy's grip and ran back up to my room.

All of my respect for Brian Haner Jr. is now out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.... Wonder what happened?
New story up! If you love me you'll check it out! :)