Truth Of Heart

Chapter 1. The delivery boy and the princess

"N-no...Not there~ Ahhh~"

The young woman's voice was filled with arousal brought on by the hand of the man laying next to her. His hand slowly lifted from the cover of the sheets, coming away from her private area with a thin strand of her sensual juices. Her breathing was heavy, coming in slow pants while tiny beads of sweat appeared on her body. The woman's hair covered the left side of her face, coming over on the right shoulder and coming to her breast at it's longest. The man laying next to her brought himself as tight to her as he could and laid his head in the crease of her neck, his nose softly pushing against her neck while his lips left gentle kisses along the smooth skin. His hand came up her stomach, resting gently on her flat, toned belly while the other, being underneath her for the most part, curled up and wrapped around her waist in a hug like gesture. The man's voice was soft but masculine. It came to her in a whisper, his lips just inches from her ear and letting the warm breath nip at her skin with every word he spoke.

"We'll have to finish this another time, my love. We've got a couple deliveries today."

She nodded in agreement, her eyes having closed and her bottom lip gently being chewed on since his breath started tickling at her neck. The young woman slowly slid from his embrace and got out from the bed with a stretch of her arms and back, small groaning sounds were made as she stretched which made the man turn around and chuckle softly at her, thinking she sounded very cute when she made those sounds. He too got up, popping his shoulders and cracking his knuckles. They were both nude, having been covered by the sheets until now. He walked over to the dresser that was made of oak. It was old, falling apart at the bottoms from its age but it held together for now and that was good enough for him. The young lady had her own dresser, a sleeker black dresser made of mahogany and golden handles. He slipped on a pair of boxers, grabbing some white socks and sitting down as he slid them on as well. He looked over at the beautiful woman that was smiling, albeit mischievously, at him as she slid on a black thong with a lacy front that just about let you see all their was. she pulled it up so that it made a small camel toe effect which made him stare even harder, forgetting to do anything else until she fixed it and giggled at him while grabbing a pair of skinny jeans with faded thighs and sliding them on. They hugged her thighs nicely, which were juicy and round, perfect to the man sitting on the bed. Then again he loved everything about her. Her breasts were large, around a 38D and perky still at her young age. They didn't sag or anything. Like she was perfection incarnate. He was well built himself, being about six feet tall with a muscular build. He worked out a lot, keeping up on his conditioning and always pushing himself with workouts. His arms weren't like pro wrestlers though, his were real muscle with all natural training and no steroids.
He slipped on a pair of baggy faded jeans that used to be brown, now all they were is faded brown with more black than brown. Grabbing a muscle shirt he pulled it over his head and tugged it down, fixing the shoulder strap so that it was flat. He looked over at her just as she was putting on a bra, her back toward him. She had just gotten the straps on her shoulders when he walked up behind her and hooked the bra himself. He smiled at her, draping his arms over her shoulders and letting his hands clutch her waist at the opposite sides.

"Sometimes I think I'm going to spoil you if I keep putting your bra on for you but I just can't help it when you look that cute putting it on. Hell, you're adorable no matter what your doing."

She giggled softly, a thin blush forming over her cheeks at his words. She spoke, her voice was soft and angelic, innocent.

"You do always say I'm your princess, so I guess being spoiled is my specialty."

She giggled softly again at her own comment and put her hands on his arms, tilting her head back and looking up at him with her soft, big brown eyes. He couldn't help but smile down at her and kiss her on the lips, bending forward a bit so not to hurt her neck.
He let go of the embrace, walking over to the dresser again and picking out his combat boots. They were a brown color as well, but once again faded from use over a couple years.
The young woman was going through the closet they had, it was divided so that they each had a space for their clothes that needed to be hung up but hers took up most of the closet, which was fine by him. She picked out a small black corset that she wrapped around herself, bringing it back and standing in front of the man with a cute look on her face, her hands behind her holding up the corset so it didn't fall off of her. He smiled and told her to turn around, as she did he smacked her butt softly, chuckling.

"Eep!~ Hey, that's not what I meant!~"

"Oh it's not? My bad, I thought you were being perverted"

They both laughed as he looped the strings through the tiny holes they went through and slowly came to the end. There were two sets of loops he couldn't put it through. She looked back some, trying to see what was taking so long but before she could ask he tightened the strings and tied it up in a pretty bow, patting her butt as he stood to tell her he was done.

"Did you get all of them babe?"

She spoke in a soft voice, but she was half worried about it. She had been trying for weeks to fit in all of those loops, but alas she hadn't gotten there yet. He knew it would hurt her feelings even a little if he told her that he couldn't get the last two in, so he did what any man would do in that situation and lied.

"Yep, you finally kicked that last pound or two and that was enough to get 'em all through babe!"

He attempted to put enthusiasm in his voice to make it feel like an event, but the look on her face made him turn around and grab his jacket. The jacket was long, red leather with a grey cloth hood, and padding in the elbows and collar. He slid it on and started walking out the door when the woman behind him made a small noise, enough for him to stop in his tracks and turn around. His hair was dirty brown, and came down to the base of his neck in the back and just below his eyes in the front. The bangs of his hair shifted with his movement and hid away his right eye.
The young woman pouted in place, looking at him and having seen through his attempted lie. It was sweet, and she felt better that he loved her regardless of what she looked like but she still wanted so badly to fit perfectly in that corset. Princesses don't have two unlooped holes in their corsets, so why should she be any different? It was frustrating not being able to lose enough weight to get those two loops in. She eventually smiled at him and handed him his goggled which had red mirror tint and a wide brown head strap, and his gloves which were fingerless and had a red padding strip across the knuckles. He lightened up and smiled at her, being pretty forgetful the woman was constantly reminding him of things.

"Oh yeah, forgot these didn't I? Heh..Oh, did you write down the addresses of the houses we need to hit up today?"

She smacked her face with her palm and sighed softly, reaching into the nightstand on her side of the bed and handing him the strip of paper that said the addresses, time's, name's of the customer, and the product they wanted. The day before they had went out and gotten all of the parts these people wanted and so today was the delivery day. She reached into the closet and grabbed her jacket, which was also leather but beige with a fur collar and wrists and brown padding on the elbows, shoulders and inside the collar. She threw it on and got her gloves then hopped out the door, going down the stairs that are right out of their bedroom and turn to the side. It opens up to the dinning room, which almost never gets any use and only has two doors. The front door leads out to a small porch area the they sit out on every once in a while and the other door leads to the garage, where the man spends most of his time if not delivering packages. They went out into the garage where tools were scattered about and rags with oil stains were thrown into a bucket. But there in the center was a motorcycle. It was a cruiser with an extra fat rear tire and a fat wheel in the front. It was a one-of-a-kind with it's purple flaked fire burning on the front of the bike. It was a pretty penny to get that paint job, but it was all worth it to him. He grabbed the key from the wall as the young lady went over and sat on the passenger seat. He walked over and put the key into the ignition, popping the choke and starting it up. He revved it up a bit as he pushed a button, waiting for the garage door to open up. The button is set to leave the garage open for a minute to let him get out and then close by itself, throwing the lock down. He has a switch on his key ring that makes it unlock and lift up, and the signal is good for a mile. Once the door opened up he pulled on the clutch and kicked into first, letting go and letting the bike bolt forward. He was a speed demon, and soon after turning onto the road he kicked through the gears until he was in the highest, speeding down the road and flying by all the other vehicles. The young lady wasn't scarred though, she knew him long enough that she trusted him with his speed. He had never crashed before, and was confident in his abilities as a driver to say that he wouldn't be getting into any accidents any time soon, or ever if he could have a say in it. The young ladies arms were wrapped around him, looking out to the sides to look at the world just flying by in a blur. This was life. Their life.
After about an hour the young woman tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the left, he understood and slowed down a bit before turning down the road to the left and going down the residential area at breakneck speeds. This was their last stop, and the furthest one out too. He didn't make a habit of going far out because he didn't usually get paid well enough for the trouble, but this was a different occasion because he might actually get decent pocket money for once. As they eventually pulled into the driveway of the customer he pulled the bike up onto it's kickstand and kept it running, the young woman handing him the package and gesturing for him to smile and be courteous this time around.

"I'll try, I'll try. When I get this done I wanna take you somewhere special, kay?"

He smiled at her and walked off toward the front door before she could even respond. She sat and pondered on where it would be that he could take her this late. It was only about an hour and a half until dark, so where would they possibly go? Before she knew it he was back with a hand full on money. He handed her the money, which she placed in her wallet and put back into the travel sack on the motorcycle. They tore off down the road again, but instead of heading back to town they were going further out. The only thing that was out there was...
About an hour away they reached a beach front. It wasn't really a beach, no one was allowed to swim or even be on it really but people used it anyway. They pulled over into the sand and parked the bike. The sun was just starting to set behind the placid waters of the Atlantic ocean, making the rays of sun glimmer on the water like golden sparkles while the sky was turning a soft pink, the clouds looked like waves all on their own and it was all just a beautiful sight. Before she could catch herself she found that the man had jumped from the railings and landed on the beach below. The drop was about twenty feet, but he landed flat footed, a show of his masculinity, or so he thought. As he landed the energy went through him and he fell on his butt. He laughed, and then heard her laughing as well and looked up to smile at her.

"Why not come on down? I'll catch you!"

"Nooo, I can't do that. I'll end up hurting you I just know it. Besides I don't like heights."

"Bah, All I heard was 'blah blah blah blibbidy blah'. Now jump on down here and I'll catch you, I promise"

"O-ok, if you say so~"

She climbed over the railing and stood on the other side, holding on to the railing and looking down. She was afraid of heights and had to close her eyes. She clutched the railing, afraid to let go until she heard him calling up to her. She looked down and he was shirtless and walking around doing a Macho-Man flex and groaning like he was actually a muscle head. She giggled, then burst out laughing and lost her grip. She felt herself falling and her heart sank, she didn't know what to do but scream. She let out an ear piercing scream and kept screaming until she heard something weird. The man she loved was laughing, he was laughing and she couldn't understand why. she opened her eyes and just then seen that she was in his arms. He had caught her just as he said he would. The tears in her eyes made him stop laughing, setting her on her feet and wrapping her in a loving embrace.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would slip. I just wanted you to relax and trust me. I would never let anything happen to you, ever."

She smiled softly, wrapping her arms around his neck and giggling softly.

"You know, that Mach Man routine was just funny. And I'm sorry I didn't trust you, It's just that I don't like heights at all. I'm a big scaredy cat."

He smiled and kissed her neck softly, nibbling on the soft flesh gently to get her riled up. Her face grew red and she moaned out in arousal louder than she had wanted to. Feeling embarrassed she blushed even more, her face radiating against his chest.

"X-xepher..~ Ohh, not out here!~"

She moaned out her words, her neck was extremely sensitive and Xepher used it to his advantage whenever he could. He always loved how she sounded when she was aroused. He smiled and let go of her, smacking her butt as he grabbed his coat and shirt and started walking up the stairs and back to the bike. She followed closely behind and wrapped her arms around his, leaning into him and smiling as they walked back up to the bike. As they got to it he stuffed his coat and shirt into the riding sack and got on She straddled the seat and wrapped her arms around his shirtless torso, leaning into him and enjoying his natural smell. He started the bike up and they tore off down the road. They got back closer to the house and he slowed down a bit and turned his head.

"Hey, you want Mcdonalds tonight? The sub shop is probably closed by now."

"Hmm..."

She thought for a few minutes, putting her index finger to her bottom lip and contemplating before she nodded and wrapped her arm back around him.

"Yeah, that sounds pretty good."

"Alright, hold on."

They turned down the road and eventually came to the McDonald's, he found a parking spot and pulled in, parking the bike and shutting it off. He got off and held out a hand for her as she slid off. He smiled and scooped her up off of her feet to her protest. She blushed faintly, not comfortable with being like this in public. He got all the way to the line before he set her down, getting a playful smack in the chest from her with a smile. They both smiled at each other and then it was their turn. She walked forward and he stood directly behind her, putting his hands in her back pockets and resting his chin on her head.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's, how can I help you?"

"I'll have a Big Mac, medium fried, and a strawberry shake. You know what you want babe?"

"Mhmm, I'll have a small salad with Ranch dressing and a chicken roll, and a strawberry shake please."

"Alright, and will that be for here or to go?"

"To go, I've got to get this kitten to bed."

She smiled and blushed softly, bringing her hands up and wrapping her arms around his neck, smiling still. The waiter walked off to go prepare the food and drink and after a few minutes returned with a carry out bag and a drink container with two medium strawberry shakes. They took it and walked out of the restaurant, returning to the bike and setting the food in one of the travel pouches. She still had to hold onto the drinks, so when they went down the road he was sure to keep it slow and tell her if there was a turn coming up. He constantly made sure that she felt safe and was doing okay. She sipped from her drink occasionally and just nodded, smiling. She was confident in Xepher, and she always had been.

"Hey Yunnie, Remember when we first met and you screamed like a little girl all the way to the beach, then you almost wouldn't get back on to go home? That was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen."

Well...Most of the time she was confident in him. She blushed, pouting a bit at him with her cheeks puffed out.

"Bah, you were just scary then, big old meanie!~"

She stuck her tongue out at him and turned her head away from him, until they got into the garage and the bike was shut off. Xepher hung the keys up and let Yuna walk through the door first. They walked up the stairs and into the room where they sat down the food and drinks. Xepher threw his shirt and coat into the dirty clothes pile he had going on. They sat down and Xepher turned on the T.V, flipping through the channels as he bit into his hamburger.
Soon after they were finished with dinner Xepher stood up, shutting off the T.V and walking into the bathroom. Yuna followed closely behind after she threw the wrappers into the garbage. Xepher started up the shower and let it run until the water got warm, making steam fill the room. They both got undressed, each looking at the other with a playful grin on their face every few seconds until they finally jumped into the shower. Yuna was the first to get wet, standing under the falling warm water and doing a sexy pose that exposed herself to Xepher, her breasts letting the water run down them and flow down to her crotch. She turned around, putting her hands on the wall and bending over so that her butt was only in the water and within a beautiful view for Xepher. She noticed that he was getting rather excited and turned to him, softly grabbing him in his stiffening manhood. Her fingers wrapped around it like a pro, though she only knew it from the porno mags Xepher used to have. She toyed with it while leaning up against him, a coy smile on her face.

"Do you like what you see? I was hoping you would~"

His face flushed lightly, and he put his hand against the wall to steady himself. Yuna was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and when she wanted to be she could be the sexiest person ever, making a gay guy straight would be no problem for her if she tried. Her hand worked it's magic and his face contorted a bit as he neared his end. She smiled, wanting to do something for him to make him feel better. She hadn't let him have sex with her for about a year now, because she was afraid of it. But what she could do, was give him the best damn shower ever. As Xepher came close to his climax she got down on her knees and made the sexiest face she could muster, letting him release on her face, the sticky substance covering her face and going on her lips. She let her mouth open, her soft pink tongue poking out and licking away the sticky goo while he watched. After they were finished, and cleaned up, they stepped out and dried off. Xepher dried off first and while she was drying off he came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. As she stood upright his mouth was already around her neck, softly nibbling on it to get a rise out of her. She moaned out, dropping the towel and twitching in his arms. Her body contorted, he legs shaking gently and her arms reaching up and wrapping around him. He smiled gently and stroked her stomach gently, one of her more sensitive areas next to her neck. She bit softly on her bottom lip, letting her soft moans escape from between her lips as they came. Xepher released her, keeping his arms around her as a steady support in case she forgot how to stand and chuckled softly to himself. She used his arms to hold herself up, looking up at him with a soft smile on her face. He walked into the bedroom whenever she was good enough on her feet to stand properly and pulled down the bed sheets, sliding on into his side and waiting for his beautiful princess to join him. After a few minutes she came through and ran on over to the bed, sliding in and giggling at the fresh feeling on cold sheets. She snuggled up against him and rested her hand and face on his chest. He moved an arm behind her, bringing it up and gently resting it on her shoulder. She slowly drifted into a nice, dreamy slumber while laying against him, which only made him smile at her, leaning in and kissing her forehead softly before turning off the light on his stand. He stared off into the darkness for a few minutes before yawning and drifting off into sleep himself. It was peaceful, as it always was, and he knew that tomorrow would bring the same peace and fun that this one did.