Truth Of Heart

Chapter 2. The Princess's Birthday

"Oh ho~ney.. Wake up sleepy head."

The angelic voice of Yuna, Xephers long time girlfriend, called out for him to wake up. The smell of freshly brewed coffee was plentiful in the air around the room. Xepher's eyes slowly opened and blinked a few times to adjust themselves. He let out a long yawn and slid up the bed so that he was sitting up with his back resting against the shabby headboard that was between the bed and the wall.

"Good morning babe. Mm, coffee smells good. You use a different brand or something?"

She giggled and curled up next to him with her head resting on his chest, her arm across his chest and resting on his shoulder opposite from her.

"Yup, It's french vanilla this time. It tastes really good, you want some? I made you a cup already."

He chuckled and kissed her forehead then moved down to the tip of her nose and finally to her lips, letting the kiss last for a few moments before parting their lips.

"Thank's baby, that sounds like an awesome idea."

He looked at his night stand and sure enough a steaming cup of coffee with the same aroma as the room sat there. He picked it up and blew away the steam before taking a swallow and smiling, letting a puff of air escape his mouth from the heat of the coffee.

"Yowch, still hot. But it does taste delicious, you have a great eye for coffee."

Yuna giggled softly, rubbing her face against his chest softly.

"Hey Yunnie, guess what?"

She looked up at him with an attempt at hiding her smile.

"What baby?"

He smiled at her and slid down so that he was face to face with her and put his thumb in front of her chin and his index finger underneath her chin then planted a long, loving kiss on her lips. After a couple minutes of this kiss he pulled away but was brought back when she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely and pulled him in, kissing him more passionately. He slowly sank into the kiss and put his arm around her waist, pulling her nude body close to his own equally nude body. Her mouth opened just as his did and she slipped her tongue into his mouth, soon both their tongues were flailing around in each others mouth. Xepher rolled over, making him on top as they laid on the bed in a passionate lock. Xephers hand moved to her waist, caressing and rubbing it smoothly while their kiss continued. Soon Yuna rolled over, making her the one on top while she continued their passionate kiss, moving her tongue around his and teasing his mouth with hers. They parted lips for a moment, only to catch their breath as they were both panting and already starting to sweat.

"Yunnie, Happy birthday."

She smiled and giggled a little then dove back in for another kiss. As their mouths touched and opened their tongues immediately met and started teasing each other, running over each others tongue and into each others mouth. Xepher ran his hands up and down her damp back, making her shiver softly and giggle in their kiss. Her hands were on his cheeks, making sure that they were as close as they could be. Soon they parted lips again and she rolled over, back into her spot while he lay where he was, smiling up at her.

"That was the longest in a while baby. You're lips taste even more delicious than before."

She giggled and took a sip of her coffee, setting it back down on her night stand.

"That may be because of the coffee, love."

"Nope, I tasted the coffee, but there was the distinct taste of your lips and I knew I was in heaven then."

He smiled as she blushed and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Well now we've got to take a shower and get ready for the trip to my dads. And you have to be on your best behavior, remember you promised. Especially no cussing, I don't care but dad's still 'fancy' like."

"Yeah I know the ol' stuff shirt's got a bone to pick with me still for stealing his princess. But I got you now and forever so he can suck -"

"Baby! He's still my dad, even though he is too protective. But that's something you both have in common."

She giggled and got up to go to the bathroom.

"Gonna take a shower now? We don't have to leave for another three hours."

She turned back to look at him.

"I know, but I want to go out shopping for something nice for you and we need some toilet paper baby."

"Jeez, don't I still have that tux from when we met? We don't exactly have 'nice things' money."

She giggled and looked through the closet, taking out his old tux and dancing around with it.

"I see you still remember when we first met, it was also the first time I didn't fall or step on someone's toes when dancing."

They both laughed at this as he got up and picked her up off the ground and put her on the bed, laying on top of her.

"But it was the first time I had seen a woman so beautiful. And now every day I wake up and see this beautiful woman sleeping right next to me. It's got to be God's gift."

She giggled and kissed his nose, sliding out from beneath him and scampering towards the bathroom, leaving his tux on the bed. he stood up and walked to the bathroom as she was starting the shower. He came up behind her and put his hands around her waist, tickling her some. She wiggled and squirmed while giggling and then jumped into the shower. He walked in after her and chuckled, grabbing her and lifting her up. She squeaked and giggled, holding onto his arm while squirming around.

"Let me down you big muscle man! Don't slip!"

They both laughed and he set her down, turning her around and kissing her on the lips softly.

"Better get washed up, I know how you like to shop."

"Hey, at least I'm not like you and bike parts! Mister 'takes forever to find the part he wants then finds something else' You're worse than a girl!"

She laughed and he started tickling her waist and stomach.

"Q-quit! I-it tickles!"

They laughed together then got washed and cleaned, shutting off the shower and drying themselves off.

"So what store are we going to? I need to fill up the tank before we head out to your fathers or else we'll run out on the highway."

"You mean again?"

There was a burst of laughter between the both of them as they remembered the first date they went on. As they were going to the beach Xephers motorcycle ran out of gas and they had to walk back to Yuna's father and ask him for gas.

"Yeah, he made me pay him back too. But we got him back when we got it on in his bed."

She blushed and giggled at him and put on a pair of white panties. She grabbed a white bra and slid it on, holding it in the front while she looked at him with her head cocked to the side in a sexy way. He chuckled and walked over after he slid on his boxers, he grabbed the ends of her bra and hooked them together.

"You know I'm spoiling you by hooking your bra's all the time. I'll be shocked when you can do it yourself after all this time."

He chuckled and she leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I spoil you just as much by giving you those back massages all the time."

she giggled at him and he smiled at her.

"But those massages are so awesome I don't think I could live without them. You have magic fingers."

She leaned close to him and rested her hand on his lower stomach.

"I think that's the exact same thing you said during our first time."

He chuckled, having a thin flush around his cheeks.

"Well we need to get dressed if you want to hit the stores then go straight to dear ol' dads."

She nodded in agreement then they continued putting on clothes.

"Oh baby, the weather guy said it would be chilly out, so wear a sweater under your jacket okay?"

"Alright, thanks babe."

He smiled at her and she smiled back softly. Xepher put on a sweater just like she had asked and then slid his red and gray riding jacket on without buttoning it up. He also grabbed a black beanie and slid it on his head, putting his goggles over the back of the beanie to keep it on when riding. She threw on a baggy sweater over her white long sleeved turtle neck and Some thermal riding pants with knee high black socks.

"Oh babe, do we have a travel bag big enough for your stuff and mine?"

She thought for a few seconds then finally answered.

"I think we do in the closet, but I'm not sure. I'll check in a minute."

"Nah, I got it. Thanks anyway though."

He stood up and walked to the closet, opening it up again and peeking through the stuff to find a large traveling bag.

"I don't see it, is it in the back or something?"

"Yeah, just throw some stuff to the side and you'll find it."

He threw a couple things out of the way and pushed a box to the side and finally found the old beat up travel bag. He sighed softly, looking at her discreetly and whispered to himself.

"Well, there's another couple bucks I'm gonna miss."

"Well we'll just go buy one, that's all."

He smiled at her while rubbing his head and shoving the things back into order.

"Really? I could have sworn I seen it a few weeks back when I was cleaning out the closet."

"Nope, but it's okay love, we have the money."

She smiled at him as he said that and he walked over to her and stood behind her, draping his arms over her shoulders from behind and crossing his arms over her torso. His hands resting on her hips, as he was kissing her neck softly and repeatedly. She giggled and held his arms close to her.

"You know we're not getting anywhere with you kissing and hugging me every two minutes, but I don't mind it at all."

She turned around and kissed his lips softly, holding him closely. They slowly separated lips and smiled back at each other lovingly.

"Ready to show him that the princess has grown into a beautiful young woman?"

She giggled softly and nodded.

"Let's kick his ass, baby!"

At this he laughed, Yuna never disliked cursing, but hardly used it and it was always a laugh for Xepher to hear her. They both threw on their shoes, Xepher grabbed his fingerless padded gloves and Yuna put on a tan beanie with strings and a pair of fingerless white riding gloves with pads. They started out the door and Yuna poked Xephers shoulder to make him turn around, as he looked at her he noticed that she was holding up the keys for him.

"Oh! Almost forgot those didn't I? Aha ha ha, thank god you're with me or else I'd forget to breathe sometimes."

"Then I'd just have to give you CPR."

"You say it like that and I may accidentally forget to then."

"Now why would you go and do something like that?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, putting his mouth right next to her ear and slowly whispering into it.

"Just to have you close to me for one more second."

She blushed softly and pushed his chest playfully which made them move down the hall and down the stairs into the garage. He started up the bike as she got on and wrapped her arms around him.

"Ready love?"

She nodded and he kicked off, throwing the bike into gear and tearing off. He clicked into the upper gears almost immediately and tore down the road. After a few minutes of winding down the highway Xepher slowed down and turned down a road that lead to the store they went to. He parked the bike up on the sidewalk next to the building and put his arm on the small of Yuna's back, after she had gotten off. He pulled her close to him and pushed the key into her front pocket slowly, leaving his hand in there for a few seconds.

"Is it warm, baby?"

She asked in a playful tone, putting her arms around his shoulders and neck loosely.

"Very, like you haven't settled down from this morning's little 'wake-me-up' and you're still raring to go."

She giggled and blushed some and they walked into the store, Xepher holding the door open for her as always. He walked in behind her and looked about the store, finding the men's section and walking towards it. he looked back and winked at her as he headed to the tuxedos. She smiled at him and went to go find the toilet paper that they also needed. On the way she found a small bow for her hair and picked it up. She put it on, in place of the one that held her bangs towards the back into a small ponytail, letting the rest of her hair hand straight down.

"I think it looks cute, I hope we have enough."

She looked around and stuffed it into her cleavage, scampering off afterward so not to be caught. She grabbed the toilet paper and went to look for him but heard his loud whistle at the front of the store. He had the tuxedo hidden in a plastic bag tinted black so that she couldn't see it. She ran up there and they paid for the toilet paper, walking out of the store and to the bike after. Once they were down the road a bit Yuna giggled softly, rubbing her face against his back with a large smile.

"Well you're sure giggly this morning. What did you do?"

His tone was playful as he pulled into the nearby gas station and parked next to the pump, shutting off the bike.

"I stole a hair tie from that store back there, it was fun!"

He laughed loudly as he began pumping gas into the tank of the motorcycle.

"That's rich, I love how innocently you said that too babe! You truly amaze me with what you do. Was it a nice one?"

She nodded and smiled at him, knowing he didn't care that she stole.

"It's really pretty and has lace trim. It'll go well with my dress for the dance that dad want's us to have."

Once the gas was done and stopped pumping Xepher pushed a few buttons on the pump and put a card into the card slot. A 'ding' chimed and he got back on to the seat and started it back up, taking off through the gas station plaza and down the road.

"Well we'll have to fill up again before we leave Sunday, so remind me if I forget."

"I always do."

He chuckled as she smiled, rubbing her cheek against his back.

"Now let's tear up this highway and get you to your dads!"

He pulled the throttle handle down all the way, kicking it into the highest gear and tearing off down the highway. He sped past the cars around them and took wide turns around the bends of the cliff side highway. After a few hours they were in the well built and highly rich society part of Tokyo, they pulled up to a fancy mansion and parked the motorcycle in the driveway next to a Mercedes Benz and a limo.

"Man, I think his style got even fancier..Why don't we have money like that babe?"

A strange looking foreign man walked up in a black butler uniform with his hands behind his back. His accent was a heavy British and his voice was withdrawn, almost quiet.

"Please come this way with your belongings madam and company. I, Luther, will show you to your rooms for the remainder of your stay here at the Masters house."

Xepher was stuck on him being called company and Yuna knew it in his body language.

"Luther, this man is my boyfriend, please treat him with the same respect you show to me and my father, thank you."

Xephers body relaxed some thanks to Yuna's actions. She got off the back and he grabbed the bags along with his tuxedo and started walking to the house right behind Yuna.

"Man, you really are a princess. But with that as-"

She looked back at him with a glare and he knew what it was so he stopped before he broke his promise not to curse.

"The Ball will start at 7:30PM, please be sure to wear the dress your father picked out for you m'lady."

She nodded while looking around the house.

"Nothing much has changed since we last came here, has it Xepher? Hmm? Xepher?"

Xepher was looking at the champagne bottles when Yuna pulled him away by his ear and up the spiral stair case where Luther was waiting to show them their room. He walked a few feet past a set of double doors to a room with a pink door and a bow on the handle. Luther opened the door and waited for them to enter before himself.

"This will be your room m'lady. You are permitted to share this room with your lover though the master wishes you not to..Fornicate.."

Yuna's face beamed red with flush while Xepher only scratched the back of his head snickering at the thought of doing Yuna under her fathers nose again.

"I will leave you two alone now. Though I am but a call away if you need me for something."

Yuna bowed to him and xepher waved him off then shut the door, looking at Yuna playfully. She stared at him and waved her finger at him.

"Nope, not anything like that, I want to leave this weekend on good terms with my father, thank you."

He smiled and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and having his hands on her butt, squeezing it roughly and pulling her up into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding herself there with his hands as support. Their mouths opened and their tongues lunged for each others. As their tongues met Xepher leaned his back against a nearby wall and held her close to him, sucking on her tongue roughly while she nibbled on his lip every few seconds. Suddenly the door opened and her father walked in and looked around, expecting to see them but not finding them. They had been just far enough to the side that they were blocked from his vision by the door. Their hearts nearly popped out of their chest as he walked away, closing the door behind him. Yuna jumped down from Xephers arms and stepped back a few inches.

"That was too close baby, we have to behave this weekend. It's just two days. We just can't get intimate right now."

"I gotcha, but wasn't that a rush? You're father almost catching us like he used to when we were first dating and I'd sneak into your room at night and we'd make out in your bathroom with the shower going."

Yuna's face grew beat red while she was remembering the feeling of almost being caught by her father.

"Y-yeah, now let's take a shower and get dressed for the Ball, okay?"

Xepher gave a thumbs up with a crooked smile that still made Yuna's heart flutter. She reached over and kissed him on the lips shortly then ran off to the bathroom. She turned at the doorway and winked at him, waving him in with her index finger, to which he smiled and nearly ran to the bathroom. They threw off their clothes and let them stay on the floor, as this bathroom had an enclosed shower with glass walls all around and a raised bottom to keep the water in. She turned the water on and the steam filled the room and made their bodies damp. They both jumped in, letting the water get hot before turning it down some to a more tolerable heat. They washed each others back and hair then hugged each other while their bodies were soapy.

"I can feel your nipples against my chest, hot water and soap really get you goin' eh?"

He chuckled at her blushing, hiding her face in his chest. His hand slowly ran up and down her back, letting his finger tips just gently brush across her skin. He lifted her head away from his chest and held her chin up so that he could place his lips on hers. Their lips touched again and made her body shiver softly in his arms, her skin getting goose-bumps all over from the shiver, which made her nipples erect again, nudging against his chest while the steaming water poured over both their nude bodies. They continued their kiss embrace until Yuna pulled away to breathe. She smiled up at him sweetly, her cheeks still flushed from her nipples poking out. She moved her hands up, crossing one arm over her chest to cover her breasts and the other resting on his chest. His smile was caring as he lowered his head and kissed her forehead softly, letting the hot water roll over them and the steam surround them like a net of warmth.

"Now let's get cleaned off and get dressed."

She nodded, stepping into the water and rinsing the rest of the soap off of her. He went under the water after she stepped out and dried herself off. The water slowly stopped as he turned the knob and stepped out, grabbing the towel and drying off his body. She walked out into the bedroom and went to their luggage to get a pair of panties and a bra. He followed behind her and grabbed his boxers out of the travel sack as well. They put their under garments on, Xepher helping Yuna hook her bra as he always did. Yuna looked at the bed, seeing the large frilly purple dress that her father had picked out for her to wear to the Ball, her figure danced around the room a short distance as she held the dress close to her. She finally stopped and looked at Xepher with a large smile on her face.

"Did it look good baby?"

He smiled the crooked smile and made Yuna's chest fill with butterflies, his hand went up and almost in a flash he was in front of her, holding one of her hands and having his free one on her hip and swinging her softly to an inaudible tune that played on in his head. They danced like this for a few minutes until she pulled away with a giggle.

"You still have you're moves I see, that's good."

"Oh I've learned a few since then, I know you'll find out soon enough."

They both smiled at each other then continued to get dressed. She unzipped the dresses back and slid into it, pulling it up and holding it in place.

"Baby, could you help me zip this up?"

Xepher chuckled lightly under his breath and turned to her. He gripped the zipper and slowly pulled it up with ease to the end.

"There, it's perfect love."

She smiled happily at him and went to the mirror next to the bed, which was a full bodied mirror and stood taller than she was, and put her hair into a fancy looking ponytail with a twist and a large bow at the end. She also opened a night stand that was next to the mirror and pulled out a small bottle of perfume, dabbing some behind her ears and on her neck. There was a large closed at the other end of the room and she walked to it, opening up one side and looking through the bottom then closing it and looking through the other side until she reached down and pulled out a pair of fancy looking heels and sliding them on one foot at a time. Meanwhile Xepher had just put on a crisp white pair of dress pants and shoes that matched. He was putting on a black dress appropriate shirt and some deodorant when he pulled a necklace with a gold cross from the travel bag. He slipped it around his head and tucked it underneath his dress shirt. Inside of the black tinted baggie that his pants came form was a crisp white tuxedo top. he pulled it out and put his arms through it, buttoning it up and straightening it out. The coat tails of the jacket were longer than most and came down to his caffs but it was split down the middle to his butt to allow movement and flexibility. He reached into the bag and pulled out a small bottle of his own cologne, squirting a bit onto his hand and rubbing it on his neck then misting his jacket just enough.

"Well, are you ready my princess?"

He held out his hand for her as she slowly walked to him with one hand holding her dress up so that it didn't drag across the ground. She put her hand in his and he pulled her in close then started walking with her next to him. They opened the door, Xepher letting Yuna walk out first, and headed down the small corridor to the stairs and then down the stairs. There was already a large crowd downstairs and the voices stopped as soon as the two walked down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom of the large spiral stair case they stopped and bowed to the large crowd. Soon the slow music started to play and everyone grabbed their spouse and started to slow dance. With Yuna's hand still in his he took the lead, walking through the crowd to the middle of the dance floor where the people separated, allowing the couple room to dance. Xepher held out his hand, and Yuna took it in her own. He pulled her close, his free hand on her hip and hers on his shoulder. Xepher taking the lead as they started a slow dance to the music playing from the speakers all around the room. The lights were dim and made for a chance at a more romantic dance. The two swayed as one to the soft music that played around them and looked into each others eyes with such caring and love. The hand that rest upon her hip held her snugly but did not restrict her at all, it was like a guide that she could count on to be there if she stumbled or tripped. Their bodies continued to sway back and forth in a gentle manner, their eyes never parting from one another and their bodied never separating.

"In this light, at this moment, you truly do look like a princess. You're beauty astounds me sometimes, you know that?"

Her face was growing in shades of pink from the embarrassment of his comment.

"Oh stop, I'm no princess and you know it."

He smiled and leaned in closer to her, his face inches form hers as he planted a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Regardless of if you yourself think you are, I can see it right now. I've always seen it. You are one step from being a radiant goddess of beauty, this I know."

She giggled softly to not make herself stand out and slowly leaned in on the tips of her toes, planting a small kiss on his lips and smiling at him, her arms wrapping around his neck slowly. His smile mirrored hers, in the way it showed how much they cared for each other, his arms wrapping around her waist and holding her tightly to his own body. He continued to sway back and forth slowly while she was in his arms, her dress danced around her body with every motion they made, making her seem to levitate. They danced in a small circle, twisting and turning at different times. They smiled at one another constantly as they danced around the room. After a few hours the music stopped and one by one the lights flickered on.

"That was quite the exercise, huh?"

Yuna nodded with a small giggle.

"It was the most fun exercise I've ever done though."

Xepher nodded in agreement, with a smile on his face.