Pathetic Idiot Make Up Your Mind

o12.

======================================================================================

When we got home Hayley and Jeremy had to pack.

"I hate that you have to go so soon," My mom said in despair, "You guys are always welcome back."

Hayley's folks gave all of us a hug. Hayley gave me, mom and dad a hug. Her spirit seems to be broken. She isn't as happy as she was at the mall. Hayley's parents and Jeremy walked outside to the car, my parents followed. So it was me, wiL and Hayley. I feel that I should tell her...about me and wiL.

"Hayley," I spoke.

"wiL," Hayley said.

wiL looked around like he needed a name to say. "Sponge bob." He clueless said.

"What?" Me and Hayley spoke at the same time.

"You first." I let her go on.

"I just need to say something to wiL," She told. She moved a little closer to wiL. "wiL...I really like you, and I guess you don't feel the same way, so it sucks for me. I just want to say bye." Hayley gave wiL a kiss on the lips, and I can see some quick tongue action. She quickly left and went out the door with a small smile on her face.

My eyes wide and my mouth open with my jaw dropped down. "What!?!" I squeaked. wiL giggled, he walked over closer me. "I saw tongue in that, wiL.."

"I thought since she really liked me, I thought I might make her happy. I'm gay so I don't like her like that, and I'm yours so don't worry, babe." He explained.

"I'm yours", he said. Those two words kept ringing in my head, was that his way of forming commitment? or was it just a slip of the tongue. I didn't realized my jaw was still dropped until I could feel wiL's tongue caressing the inside of my mouth. wiL place his hand on my waste. I wanted to concentrate on making out with wiL before people came back inside but I just couldn't, "I'm yours.", that's it. That's all that is in my head at the moment. He squeezed my waste to get my attention in the moment. He stopped.

He stared deep into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

I thought about asking him about his little riddle he threw at me without warning..."Nothing."

He looked a little worried. "Sure?" I nodded.

My mom and dad walked back in, my mom's eyes occupied by a few tears. "I wish they could have stayed longer." She wept. My dad rolled his eyes. "They could have at least stayed until your birthday." She sobbed. They walked out of the room.

Good thing my mom's eyes were too blurred up from crying and my dad was too busy being annoyed with my mom, they didn't notice that wiL still had his hands on my waste.

"Whens your birthday?" wiL said a little surprised. I sat on my couch and wiL followed.

"1 week and 3 days," I smiled. "I've been counting."

wiL looked around the room confused for a second and used his fingers to count. "That's Halloween!" He rejoiced. I nodded, Yup. My birthday is on Halloween, and I love it. "I'll have to do something special for you."

"Eeee!"I clapped my hands and smiled, "I love presents."

-----xxXxXxx-----
I opened my eyes in shock. I took a glance at my clock. It read: 1:46 A.M. The noise that woke me up sounded again. I got up off my bed and followed the noise. I opened my window to find a lonely Francis. He threw another rock and it almost hit me, thanks to my master Kung Fu skills, I totally dodged it. I went downstairs and outside.

"What are you a crazy man? It's 1:30 in the morning." I complained.

"...Actually, It's 1:49. Get your shit straight."

"Why are you here?"

"When I left your house earlier I went to a party and it was boring without you so I left."

"You don't sound drunk."

"I'm not." He stated, clearly not lieing to me. "I couldn't have fun without you." He smiled in a meaningful way.

"You should go home." I told him and started to push him towards his house.

"Frankie, it's almost 2 in the morning, I didn't drink at a party 'cause I missed you and now you are sending me home?" He grabbed my hand. "Come with me." He pulled me. I refused and he started pouting.

"Not gonna work." My smile was over exaggerating.

"I have skittles." He taunted. wiL pulled me over to his house with his delicious taunt. He took out a ring of keys from his pocket. He tried one key, wrong one. Another key, wrong. Third key, nope...Trying more and more...

"What the fuck!" He called out. "Did I rob a fucking janitor or something?" With that said one of his keys worked and the door finally opened. I closed the door as I walked in.

"Alright, well---" He cut off my talking and started kissing me, and I allowed him entry into my mouth. We both fell on the floor, still stuck together. I was on the bottom and I could feel wiL's erect member rub up against mine. He pulled my pants down and my shirt off, I did the same with him. He stopped our kissing and kissed down my chest to my boxers. He pulled down my boxers with his mouth, it sent a jagged pulse through my veins.

Wait, where are my skittles?
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this before Halloween came.
Every Holiday-like thing is going to be delayed because I don't update every day.

Comments will make me happy :]