Pathetic Idiot Make Up Your Mind

oo8.

======================================================================================

"Frankie, you little whore." wiL said sitting down in his seat next to me. "You and Aaron the other day."

I shrugged my shoulders. I don't really know what do say to that. Wait...does that mean he saw the kiss, like he was spying on me and Aaron in his car. Creepy...

wiL said. "Do you want to come over after school today?"

"I don't know what I am doing today..."

He rolled his eyes. "Right. Might have to go blow Aaron again."

"Why does it matter to you what I do with other guys?" I ignored the fact that me blowing Aaron was a lie, it never happened.

"Well...your my fuck buddy.." He mumbled.

"I have no commitment, wiL...no boyfriend." I said. The teacher walked in and we went silent. Did the bell ring? I didn't hear it.

-----xxXxXxx-----
Aaron asked me to go to house his today after school, I just don't feel like it...and no, I am not going to wiL's...of course I'm not thinking about him either. Aaron pulled up to my house.

"Are you alright Frankie?" He asked.

I thought about what to say. "Uh...No, not really." I leaned my head against the seat.

"What's the matter?"

"I don't really know...Well maybe I do." Aw man, I'm so confused. "I think it's wiL...I like him, but he is just kinda like a friend with benefits and I don't want it to be like that."

"I really don't know what to say to help you with that. wiL is like that." He sighed. "I'm sorry."

I got uncomfortable in the seat. "Mm...It's alright. Bye, Thanks for the ride." I told him. I opened the door. Aaron grabbed my lips. It was another quick and awkward kiss. I pulled away.

"Sorry." He apologized. "You know if you want to come over you can. I know it is a long walk but I will be there. Kay?"

I nodded. I walked into my house.

"Hi honey!" Once again my mom spoke up the second I got into the house. She was folding laundry. I haven't talked to my parents since I moved here. It's weird, we use to be so close.

"Hi mom." I sat at the table.

My mom looked surprised, my dad separated his eyes from his paper as a once in a life time chance to talk to him. "How have you been? I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages!" My mom went on.

"I'm good, a little confused...but good."

"What are you confused on?" She put down the laundry and sat next to me. "C'mon, let me help you. I haven't helped you or even had a conversation with you in a while, we seem so distant now'a days."

"well...you see---" oh fuck, I can't tell her this! What am I doing?!?!? Retreat! "I got homework to do!" I ran up into my room. Hopefully she didn't notice I didn't have a backpack with me or even any books. I spend most of my days now either up in my room, in other guy's houses...and thinking about wi--people. A huge thunk at the side of my house...What was that? I walked over to my window, oh man. It's the devilish little wiL. I opened up the window that was blocking us.

"wiL! If my parents see you, we are in trouble! What do you want?" I hissed.

"I have been in trouble before, I can handle it. You have to stop worrying so much, and I want you!" He yelled out.

"Quiet!" I hissed back again .

"Then come down here and it'll be a quieter conversation." He yelled. Shit he really needs to be quiet. I put my index finger up meaning, one minute, and ran downstairs.

"I...uh. Dropped my pencil out the window." I said to my parents as I ran outside. "What do you want wiL?"

"You!" He said very cheery and started making out with me. I stopped him and bit my bottom lip. "What...come on, don't tell me you didn't think of me as much as I thought of you." I bit my lip harder, it feels like it is ready to bleed. "Exactly." He continued making out with me. I went along with it this time, I missed him...and all I have thought about was him.

"wiL, Fuck you." I whispered between kisses. Fuck him for making me think about him, and stealing my heart.

"Fuck me?" wiL questioned "Alright, anytime." He pulled me over to his house. We only made it to the stairs until our clothes came off. I giggled like a little girl.

"What?" wiL asked.

"Well...I don't know. We're on your stairs, are we that much of whores to not even make it to your room before our clothes come off?"

"Hey, I'm not the one sleeping with two different guys. Don't call me a whore. I just like your penis." He smirked.

I felt a little mischievous having wiL think I am sleeping with Aaron. It made me laugh.