Status: One - Shot

Everyone Will Forget

One and Only

No Point of View
When someone says 'today is just like any other day', they're lying. 'Cause your day may suck and be the same but the Word's day is so much different from yesterday. New people are born and old people die. People are buried and forgotten after awhile. We all are eventually forgotten. Unless you make who you are/were immortal. Like Albert Einstein. Everyone knows him. No ones forgotten him. Some people aren't as important though. Most people will be forgotten.

Caution tape surround the scene of a boy who hung from the ceiling, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. The whole scene had already been investigated hours before hand. The police report was different from other suicides.

The house that the boy had hung himself in was an abandoned and deserted. It was once lit on fire by drug dealers who were smoking weed. It was the perfect secluded place to kill yourself. But this boy didn't just hang himself by a rope, no. First he slit his wrists and wrote all over the walls in the room he hung himself.

I am a Monster, I am a Liar, I am a Killer, I am a Ghost.

All over the walls, that sentence was written in blood, dripping down. The police wondered how he didn't die from just slitting his wrists. The wondered how he could have possibly had the strength to get up on that old rusty chair and pull a rope over his head.

The boy was found about 5 hours after he had killed himself by a group of kids; Gerard Mikey Bob Ray Matt Alicia Jamia and Lindsay. The house was said to be haunted and the group of kids wanted some fun so they went in. They sure as hell believe its haunted after seeing the boy's body swinging by a rope.

The worst part about that group of people finding him, though, was that they knew him. They were all great friends in some distant way. The boy was apart of there 'group' and all but he barely ever talked. He never looked into any ones eyes either.

***

"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Jr." Gerard repeated the name to the police for the hundredth time. His arms wrapped around himself as tears glided down his face, "He was fourteen."

"When was the last time you spoke to him?" The investigator asked.

Gerard sighed, "A long time ago. He's not a talker. He just sits and watches. He doesn't even look into people's eyes."

***

"Jamia Nestor." Mikey replied to the cops. The police had asked who Frank was closest to. Who he talked to the most.

"Have you ever heard Frank say anything?" The police asked.

Mikey thought for sometime, realizing he had never heard a word out of his mouth or seen his eyes look into his own. Mikey shook his head and looked to his feet.

***

"Gerard and Frank used to be really good friends back in Elementary school. But when middle school came around, Frank changed. He was more quiet and alone even if Gerard was always with him." Lindsay explained.

"Has Frank ever said anything to you?"

Lindsay thought for a moment before replying, "My parents died in a car crash a while ago and he said 'Sorry' but that's it. That's all I can remember."

***

"Lindsay and Frank kind of seemed like enemies to me. I'd always catch him glaring at her with some sadistic look on his face. He always seemed so angry when she was around. But not just around, when she was around Gerard. I guess Frank kind of took a liking to him. He is Bisexual." Matt informed them.

"Has Frank ever looked you in the eyes before?" The police asked, writing down all the information Matt had just given them.

Matt shook his head, "Nah."

***

"I remember once Frank said 'I can't stand to look into other peoples eyes. I feel like they'll capture my soul.' " Jamia told the cops.

"So he's talked to you before?" Jamia nodded, "What was the last thing he said to you and when did he say it?"

Jamia thought for a moment before remembering, "It was about three days ago. He wasn't exactly talking to me but I still heard him. He said 'I wish I were a ghost'."

***

"He probably didn't like her because he was so attached to Gerard. Him and Gerard were great friends, back in the day. I guess Lindsay kind of took their friendship away when Gerard began to like her." Bob shared.

"He's never talked to you, correct?"

Bob nodded.

***

"Now that I think about it, Frank did stop talking around the time Lindsay came into the picture. Once at lunch everyone was sitting together and Lindsay and Gerard kissed. Frank about blew up. He slammed his fists on the table. After he had realized what he did and all eyes were on him, he got up and ran off." Alicia spoke of the memory.

"Has Frank ever talked to you at all?"

"He told me happy birthday once." She shrugged, knowing that was no help.

***

"To be honest, I always thought something was wrong with Frank. In elementary he was fine and talking but the day he set foot in middle school he was upset and depressed. Not talking to anyone. He was definitely attached to Gerard more than he should've been. I think he might've been afraid of growing up? I don't know. He was strange." Ray confessed.

"Has he ever talked to you?" The police asked, getting tired of the question.

Ray shook his head, "Not once."

***

For days investigators tried to figure out this huge mystery that Frank had created. One investigator thought that the sentence on the walls had something to do with why he killed himself. They needed more information so they brought in Gerard and Lindsay. They seemed to be the center of attention throughout everyone's stories.

"Can you tell me more about your parent's death, Lindsay?"

Lindsay furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why that had to do with anything but began to explain, "Um, on there anniversary day, they went out to eat together. I stayed home. About an hour after they had left, the police showed up on my door step, telling me," Lindsay took a deep breath, Gerard taking her hand for support, "They said that they were in a car accident, and it was a hit and run situation. The person in the other car disappeared before the police got there."

The investigator took notes before asking another question, "His birthday was Halloween, right?"

Lindsay and Gerard nodded.

"A lot of your friends said that Frank never really liked you, Lindsay. Do you know why or have you ever noticed his disliking towards you?"

"Yeah, I could tell he didn't like me much. He always seemed so jealous of Gerard and my self's relationship."

***

After a week of trying to figure the whole thing out, a group of investigators went back to the scene. Frank no longer hung there. You no longer were met with dirty Chuck Taylor's when you walked into the room. The investigators searched the room for anything that could possibly mean anything. And they found it. A letter or suicide note taped to the wall and covered over in blood.

I am a monster. I was born on Halloween, what more would you expect out of me. I didn't mean to become what I am. I tried to control my mind but the voices inside just drove me crazy. I am a Monster.

I am a liar. I was never sorry that Lindsay's parents died in that car crash. I was oddly happy. Proud of the news. It sickened me to know that I was happy that someone had died, but like I said, the voices in my mind were making me crazy. I am a Liar.

I am a killer. The worst thing I ever did in my life was drive that car. As soon as I ran into Lindsay's parents car, I felt happy. But I wasn't finished yet. I had to make sure they were dead. So I gave them a shot full of drugs, killing them instantly. I am a Killer.

I am a ghost. I killed myself because of all the terrible things my mind drove me to do. I'm sorry for everything. Everyone will forget me, but never will they forget the things I did. I am a Ghost.