The Fairy Tale Gone Wrong

One Of One

Why can't you tell them the story of a fairytale gone wrong. Just because it all went wrong, when you left. Tears fall yet no sound is heard. I find the knife, wanting to end it all. I walk around my apartment, saying goodbye to all the old useless teddies that line the walls. Every single one since I was born. I stop at my very first teddy, remembering her name. I pick her up one last time, before the end. I sit down at the computer, opening up a word document. I type up my suicide note, hoping someone will find it. I leave it open and walk into the bathroom. I place my teddy upon the basin, as I turn on the taps. I let them run, as I get undressed. The steam clouds the mirror, so I don't have to look at my ugly face. I turn the taps off, then slide into the water. It's so hot, the water burns my skin. I grab the knife, bringing it to my heart. I plunge the knife in, twisting the knife around drawing blood. The water is tinted red. The door flings open you fly in, some ambos following close behind. The ambos stop the bleeding then take me to hospital. I dont belong here, I only belong in hell. I grab the pen on the bedside, then I drive it into my thought loosing it all. I find myself falling inside the darkness.