In All the World, I Found Myself in You

In All The World I Found Myself In You

“Breathe, Destiny, breathe…. In through your nose, out through your mouth.” Taylor told me grabbing me by my shoulders. I was so overwhelmed with the events that were about to take place.
“Oh God, I can’t do this…. I have to pee again.”
“Victoria, it’s your turn to hold her dress.” Taylor yelled to Vicky, who was standing in front of a mirror fixing her hair.
Victoria turned to look at us and scrunched her nose up and walked with me towards the bathroom.
- - - - -
We walked back into the room and my best friend Jack was in there.
He got up from the chair he was sitting in and gave me a hug.
“You look beautiful , Destiny.”
“And you look pretty handsome yourself, Mr. Barakat.” I said smiling.
“Well I just came in here to make sure you haven’t made a run for it yet. I’m gonna go check on Gabriel.” He said and left.
“How much longer?” I asked no one in particular.
“30 minutes.” Victoria replied helping Taylor zip her dress up.
I took a deep breath and sat in the chair Jack and earlier occupied. I let my mind wonder and I though back to the first day I met Gabe.

| | | | | | |

It was four years ago, I was on tour with my best friends, Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian, otherwise known as All Time Low. I was a merch girl, which was really exhausting but I had a wonderful time doing it because I had my friend Vinny helping me.

About a week into tour Vinny and I were setting out the merch when I noticed someone out the corner of my eye staring at me from the tent next to ours.
I turned to look at this person and he smiled, I turned my head away shyly and went back to sitting out the shirts.
“Hey Gabe.” I heard Vinny say while I was turned around grabbing another box of shirts.
“Hello Vincent.” I heard a guys voice say.
I turned around and saw the guy that had been staring at me earlier. He was actually gorgeous. He was tall and kinda skinny with beautiful brown eyes and curly brown hair.
“oh, Gabe, this is Destiny.” Vinny said.
“Destiny, this is Gabe he sings for Cobra Starship.”
Gabe stuck his hand out and said:
“it’s nice to meet you Destiny.”
I took his hand and said:
“It’s nice to meet you too Gabe.”

Gabe and I became fast friends and we were inseparable, we did everything together.

| | | | | |

“It’s almost time.” Taylor said poking her head in the door.
I was sitting in a room alone because I needed some time to get myself together.
I got up and walked out of the room to be met by five of my girl friends and Jack.

| | | | |

I was running around the bus trying to find my shoe because Gabe would be there in five minutes. He was taking me out to eat.
I was looking in the front of the bus and couldn’t find it.
I turned around quickly and ran into Alex.
“Whoa, slow down. Got a hot date tonight?” he asked chuckling.
“She does indeed.” Rian said from the couch where he was playing a video game with Matt.
“oh really?” Alex asked raising a eyebrow.
“yup.” Zack said coming from the back holding my shoe.
“it’s not a date,” I said grabbing the shoe from Zack, “It’s just two friends going to get something to eat.” I replied putting it on.
Then there was a knock on the bus door.
“Gotta go.” I said walking off the bus, Alex and Jack following behind me.
“Don’t keep her out to late son.” Jack said in a deep voice trying to sound fatherly.
“And don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Alex added.
Gabe laughed and I rolled my eyes.

“So, where are we going?” I asked Gabe once we got into a cab.
“well, I couldn’t find anything too fancy so we’re going to go play laser tag.” Gabe said smiling at me.
“Yay! Laser tag!” I said smiling.

| | | | | |

The big wooden doors opened and music stared as I watched my best friends walk through one by one.

| | | | |

“Stop cheating!” I squealed running from Gabe, who was chasing after me laughing hysterically.
“How can I be cheating at laser tag?” Gabe asked. He now had me cornered.
“You don’t want to shoot me.”
“I don’t?” He asked.
I shook my head.
“Oh, but I think I do.” He said stepping closer.
He was now only inches away form me, even though he could have shot me if I was fifty feet away.
Gabe got even closer which made me nervous for some odd reason. I looked down a my feet.
I then felt Gabe’s hand lift my chin up. He then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips before shooting me. I was in shock. Gabe, one of my best friends, the guy I secretly had a crush on since the first time I met him, just kissed me!
When my laser flashed back on I ran after him with a smile on my face.

| | | | |

The music changed meaning it was my turn to walk through those big wooden doors.
I linked mine and Jacks arms together and closed my eyes taking a deep breath as the doors started opening slowly.
I opened my eyes to see the faces of friends and family all looking my way. I took another deep breath as Jack and I started descending down the aisle.

| | | | |

“I have one more surprise for you.” Gabe said softly.
He had taken me shopping and brought me absolutely anything I wanted and needed. He had also taken me out to eat at my favorite restaurant.
Now we are walking through the park, hand in hand and he has ANOTHER surprise for me!
He stopped walking and released my hand.
“Destiny.” He said stepping in front of me grabbing my hand and getting on one knee.
I gasped as tears filled me eyes.
“I fell in love with you four years ago and I’ve loved you every second since then. You are everything to me and I don’t know where I’d be without you. That’s why I’m asking…” he said grabbing a small black box from his jacket pocket, “you to marry me?” He said opening it revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

| | | | | |

“Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

“I do.” I said tears running down my face.
“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

I jumped in Gabe’s arms, my husbands arms, and gave him the most passionate and loving kiss that I could muster.

I was now Mrs. Gabe Saporta. I was now the happiest woman alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
why laser tag you ask? bc laser tag is awesome & i went & played it with some of my friends and it was great! :) :)

Wedding Stuff

Destiny

hope you liked it Destiny!!! :)