CAPO

Deborah White has spent her entire life running from her past. Ever since her life was ruined when she was 7 years old, she's been on the run. All of that changes when she encounters the meeting of two people: her enimies and her supposed allies. She is whisked away by the strange new ally and her world is turned upside down. (PG: language)

This is definitely a work in progress!! After chapter 6 or 7, I start putting astricks (*) instead of numbers because I want to try and put something between them. It might get confusing, but bear with me; I'm writing 3 stories at once!!
  1. Prologue: Burned
    Prologue to Capo: Deborah, seven, loses her family in a fire and strange people in black come and take her away.
  2. Chapter 1: Moonlit Encounter
    Chapter 1 of Capo: Deborah unintentionally eavesdrops on a conversation between her enemies and supposed allies before being taken away by said allies.
  3. Chapter 2: New Place
    Chapter 2 of Capo: Deborah finds herself at the Q, a secret organization that protects and trains people in the governmental oppression of that time. She meets new friends and realizes just how famous she really is to them.
  4. Chapter 3: Breakfast at the Q
    Chapter 3 of Capo: Deborah east breakfast with the members of the Q and learns some of the way they live. She finds that new members are rarities and she is the center of all attention, which she isn't very comfortable with. The chapter ends with
  5. Chapter 4: Invitation
    Chapter 4 of Capo: Deborah awakes to find that the leader of the entire organization that the Q is a part of has come to see her!
  6. Chapter X: Waiting
    Chapter X of Capo (I forgot I can't use astricks, sorry): Deborah trains for her new job as an agent and learns more about the Q.
  7. Chapter X: The Game
    Chapter X of Capo: Deborah and the members of the Q play basketball and Taylor surprises Deborah! (At the end I have a bunch of different random ideas thrown together. It has nothing to do with the game, but they help support the story while I wor
  8. Chapter X: Explained
    Chapter X of Capo: Beck tells Deborah what happened between him and Rachel and tells her he doesn't want her to be with Taylor.
  9. Chapter X: Terror
    Chapter X of Capo: Deborah returns from talking to Beck to encounter something terrifying and life-changing. Completely in shock and pain, she flees.
  10. Chapter X: Pain
    Chapter X of Capo: Deborah finds that her home is inbearable to stay at and continues on her way (this chapter is verrry incomplete; it ends in the middle of a setence, sorry)