Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;) or if I have enough time.

My Parents Are Going To Kill Me, Why Did I Do This?

chapter 14

DEVON'S POV

I bugged Katie enough that she would come over. She'd be here soon, which excited me. Katie makes me feel like no other girl has. Which is weird, because I've never had feelings for anyone. I've known Katie ever since middle school, but now all of a sudden I'm in love with her.

I heard her car pull up in the driveway. I ran out the door to greet her. Once I saw her, I noticed the baby bump. It was definitely showing, how long has it been? Oh well.

"Hey!" I ran over to her and trapped her in a big hug.

"Be careful! I got someone in here!" She warned.

I let go and touched her belly. My kid was in there. "Okay, I'll be careful." I grabbed her hand and led her into the house. "Mom!"

"Yeah?" She called.

"Katie's here!"

"Oh," she came into the hall. "Katie, it's nice to see you again." She looked at Katie, mainly staring at her stomach. "Wow. Katie you've been putting on some weight." Oh yeah, that's right. I haven't told my mom that Katie got pregnant.

"Oh well...didn't Devon tell you that-" I elbowed her, then glared. "I've been eating a lot of chocolate lately."

"Oh! Those things have a lot of fat in them! You should try going on a diet sweetie."

"Mom!" I yelled

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." She left and I dragged her up to my room.

She sat on my bed, "What was that about?"

"I didn't tell her yet." I replied.

She put her head in her hands, "What do you mean you didn't tell her. If the baby is yours, your going to have half custody!"

"Keep your voice down!" I yelled in a whisper.

She locked her lips. I sat down beside her, and held her hand again. She just stared at mine hand intertwined with hers.

"What are you thinking about?" I whispered in her ear.

"Life." She laid her head on my shoulder.

"So know I love you." I told her.

"I know you do."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, how do you feel about me?" I asked.

"Please don't start this," she begged.

"Okay." I kissed her hair.

"Oh! Ouch!" She yelped!

I jumped, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

She fell to the floor, "Baby!"

I picked her up, and ran down stairs. I kicked open the door and got her in my car. I hopped in the driver's seat and quickly drove to the hospital. Sure I was speeding, but it's for a good cause. Thank god there were no cops around.

*******************************************

The nurse had Katie in a wheel chair. Her eyes were trying to keep themselves open. Then they just gave up and closed.

The doctor was in immediately. "How long has it been?"

"I'm not sure. Three months? Wait no, four. I have no idea."

He glared at me, "how long has it been since you've known?"

"Three months." I informed. "Oh..." I guess all what had to be done was to just rephrase the question.

"We need to take X-rays of the baby." He told me.

"Okay," I went to stand next to Katie, I held her hand.

*******************************************

When the doctor came back, he had the results. And Katie woke back up.

"The baby is fine." Katie sighed with relief. "Yes, yes. Your baby girl is fine."

My eyes popped out of my head, "Girl?"

"Yes." He said again.

"YEAY!" Katie yelped, "Its a girl!"

KATIE'S POV

"Devon can you hand me my phone?"

"Sure." He picked it up and gave it to me.

I was about to text Emily and Byron but something was holding me back. "Devon I need both hands to text on a keyboard."

"Oh yeah." He let go unwillingly.

I finished up the text, "Sent, they know now."

"Great."

I turned toward him questioning. He attacked me with a surprise kiss. And before you knew it, I kissed him back. I'm sorry Byron.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me awhile to update, I've been focusing on my 2 other stories. Oh well.

This chapter has been edited.