Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;) or if I have enough time.

My Parents Are Going To Kill Me, Why Did I Do This?

chapter 16

LOLA'S POV

"Okay! Is everyone ready?" I asked, today was the day of the trip on a cruise.

"Yeah, but I'm still going to feel bad for Katie." Emily said sadly.

"Why are you going to feel bad for me?" Katie asked as she walked in.

"We won't see you for a while." Emily sniffled, but she wasn't crying.

"Why is that?" She had a curious face on.

"Because we're going on a cruise, and there's only tree tickets." Emily cheered herself up when she said cruise.

"Why can't I come?" She almost screamed.

"Because there's only three tickets." I scoffed.

"That's no fair! Where am I going to stay while your gone?" When she asked that, Mom walked into the room with a suitcase.

She had a huge smile on her face, she wore a flower necklace around her next. She had on a red tank top, and one of those Hawaiian skirts. "I've arranged for you to stay with Devon Fords. You know him right?" Her mouth literally fell to the floor.

"Devon Fords!" She shouted.

"Why yes dear, is that okay." Mom asked.

I knew what she was going to say, 'no! Devon is someone I hate, blah blah blah!' I glared at Emily, I knew how badly she wanted to go on a cruise, it had been one of her childhood dreams. When her eyes saw mine, she knew what I was thinking, so she looked at Katie with begging eyes.

"Uh, yeah." Katie said with the convincing of Emily. "I'll be fine going over to Devon's.

"Great! Now lets get our stuff loaded!" Mom ran out front with her bags to the car. Katie looked down, I saw one tear fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I have to cut it short, but I gotta go!
Bye byes till next time!
:D

This chapter has been edited.