Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;) or if I have enough time.

My Parents Are Going To Kill Me, Why Did I Do This?

Chapter Two

"Katie, wake up!"

"What?" I jumped up, I guess I had fallen asleep last night. "What time is it?"

"12:00p.m. Why?"

"Oh well, I guess I fell asleep after watching T.V." I looked at her, she had her hands on her hips. I looked around, there was popcorn everywhere. The cushions were all scattered all over the room. There was even spilled grape soda on the hardware floor.
"Whoa, who did this?"
She still had her hands on her hips, staring angrily at me. "Huh, I guess it was me."

"If you were doing anything tonight, it's canceled."

"Well I don't, wait." Did I? I remembered about what Emily had said about Shelby's party. The party! "Well actually now that I think about it, Shelby Clan has a party tonight.
"Emily, Byron, and I were planning on going to."

"Okay, we'll make a deal. You clean all of this up by 6:30, and you can go to your party."

I jumped up and down, then I ran over to her and hugged her. "Thanks mom!"

"If it's not done by 6:30, no party!" She left the room to change out of her work clothes. The weekends are her days off. Since she literally works all day.

Anyway, time to get started on the room. What was the easiest thing to clean up first? The popcorn. I grabbed the bowl, bent down and started to pick up the popcorn pieces. My back ached by doing that.

I picked up the cushions, and put them back in the right spots. Also I found more popcorn, great. I found the remotes all throughout the room too. I ordered them on the table.

Now the soda. I went to the kitchen and got hardware floor cleaner, and some paper towels. I went back to the soda spot. Next I wiped up the juice, and made the floor non-stick because of the floor cleaner.

The room looked even better then I left it. I still had about 10 minutes left till 6:30. I pulled out my phone and called Byron.

"Hey sweetie? What's up?" He asked

"I just had to clean a room I messed up."

"Really? I didn't know Katie was messy?"

"I didn't know I was either. Anyway, did you hear about Shelby's party tonight?"

"Yeah, she stuck one of those fliers in my locker."

"I don't know about mine. I didn't go to my locker yesterday."

"You got one. I saw her sticking one in your locker. No need to worry."

"I was till going to go anyway."

"That's my rebel," I could feel his smile, even through the phone.

"How about You, Emily, and I all go to her party tonight."

"You read my mind!" I couldn't help but laugh. "And there's my favorite laugh!"

"Except I don't want to drive my new car to the party, because-."

"I know, I'll come pick you and Emily up."

"Your the best boyfriend ever!"

"I know. Same for you except,best girlfriend ever."

"Your so sweet, and," I looked at the time and heard my mom coming downstairs. "I gotta go! My mom's coming to inspect. I love you, bye."

"Love you too, bye." He said.
I hung up, and stood up.

She walked in, "Hm. Everything looks in order here." She inspected more deeply. As if I were a little kid who hid everything in the closet to clean that way. "And everything is! Well done."

"Thanks, am I allowed to go to the party now?"

She joked around, "Your wish is my command."

"Awesome, everything still in the laundry. Can I borrow something from your closet?"

"Anything you want to wear."

"And your makeup?"

"Sure."

"And your-," I got cut off in mid sentence. Again.

"Anything you find, and want, you can wear."

I ran up and hugged her, again. Then it was time to take a trip to Mom's closet.

As I rummaged though Mom's clothes and found something totally slutty, something my arch enemy Devon would love. I shuttered, thinking of anyone who would want to empress him. I defiantly wouldn't! He is such a slut. Once he's done doing one girl, he's off to the next. Leaving the last one hanging.

Then I found the perfect dress! A checked blue dress, and light ocean blue high heels. They were perfect!

I also found some nice diamond carrot cut earrings, and matching necklace. I was going to look SO sexy!! The hottest one there! I couldn't wait for the party.
I was going to rock it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter, :)

Comments please?

Editors this chapter has also been edited.