Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;) or if I have enough time.

My Parents Are Going To Kill Me, Why Did I Do This?

Chapter 21

KATIE'S POV

Milliseconds. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. Life. Meaningless words.

Fathers, who are supposed to stay with you forever, to threaten to beat up a guy who likes your daughter, to walk their little girls down the isle at their wedding, to be sad when they realize that their little girl is growing up to where she's not little anymore. Never knowing if they'll she their child again, or if your getting grandchildren.

Some don't even get that far. They perish without meaning to. Never being able to do the things they planned to do. Or even getting to scare the crud out of your daughter's boyfriend.

Depressing things in your life you get away from for a while, but they come back haunting you forever. Like disgusting expired chicken.

Why did life have to be messed up? Why did loved ones have to die from cancer? Why do things matter? Why does matter, matter?

Let me tell you one thing, things don't. Nothing matters anymore. Well, at least, not to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I updated! Yay!
Just to tell you guys, Katie's going through a deep, depressing stage. Don't be worried about her, until the feeling occurs.
Comments? Please?

Thanks to all my readers!

This chapter has been edited.