Inevitables

gorgeous pair of green eyes :D

“Oh my god!!!!” Mandi screamed into her brain cell. She was talking to Carson when she spilled her orange juice all down the front of her ridiculously skimpy, but cute, outfit.
“Are you okay?” Carson asked. In her house, she was last minute packing. (And I mean last minute packing).
“Yeah. I just totally ruined my outfit though. Kind of bites.” Mandi said as she walked up the stairs with her outfit dripping orange drops onto the perfectly shampooed white carpet, “I gotta go. See you in a few.”
“Oh! Wait! Cammie told me to tell you that she’ll pick you up at 8:30! Bye Dee!” Carson said.
“Thanks and Bye Carson!” Mandi said. As she changed her outfit into a completely different style and a different color, she heard the doorbell cling. She turned to her immobile robot, “Bec! Get my suitcases please!”
Mandi skipped down her stainless steel staircase and opened the front door. It wasn’t Cammie though. It was Jake.
“What are you doing here?” Mandi asked, not snootily, but she had wanted to make an entrance with her amazingly hot outfit. He didn’t answer though, instead he just walked the couple of steps that parted them and kissed her deeply.
“That’s what I’m doing here. And you look great.” Jake said, in reference to Mandi’s black skinny jeans, electric blue flip-flops, white tank top and black hoodie.
“Thanks. Hey, we match and you look great too.” Mandi responded. Jake had on black jeans and a white tee with white sneakers, and did someone order a gorgeous pair of green eyes?
“Are you ready to go?” Jake asked.
“No. Cammie is picking me up.” Mandi said with a frown.
“No she isn’t. I called her and told her you were catching a ride with me.” Jake answered.
“Oh. Well, in that case, totally.” Mandi said, smiling, and turning around to call Bec. She was already there though. They got into his jeep and sped toward the school. Once there, they walked in the direction of Mandi’s locker, stopping along the way to say hey to multiple people. All of the people going on the trip agreed to meet at Mandi's locker then head over to the hovers (hover cars- I think you guess predicted them and made them- so thank you!).
"All right, is everyone here?" Mandi asked. Jake pulled out his list of people and started to take attendance.
"Mandi's obviously here. I'm obviously here. Cammie? Kay. Brett? Cool. Shana? Shana?" He looked up just in time to see her rush down the hall with Dean right behind her.
"HERE!" She yelled.
"Okay. Shana's here. So's Dean. Umm... Carson's here. Dex is here. Summer? Alright. Which means Jackson's here. Rainy's here. Cassie? Kay. Roxy and Bryan I saw. Monica and Tommy? Kay." He paused when he saw two people walking towards us. "Guys, these are your other two counselors. Carter Melic and Jennifer Seas. They are both in my grade and we are the boss. Just kidding, but really if anything happens, it's on our plate." (oh, god. I just remember a sense of foreboding there.)
"Hey everyone." Carter said. He had a blond crew cut and light blue eyes. Carter was really tall and muscular too. He looked like a wrestler. Jennifer on the other hand, was really petite with long brown hair.
"Hi." Everyone chorused.
"Alright, are we ready to go?" Mandi asked. (I am such a dweeb.)
"Yeah." Everyone answered. We all trooped together towards the main doors and the bus that would take us to the county.