Help Me

Chapter 1

"You are just a low life bitch. You know that right?" My supposed mother screamed at me.

"I agree with your mom, whore." My father now screamed at me.

Tears pricked my eyes.

"Maybe I am? So waht? You had me, so that must make you guys whores, and bitches!" I yelled at the top of my lungs finally exploding.

"You slut!!" I heard as I fell to the floor.

That really stung this time. I always got hit and slapped but it really hurt this time.

Of al the things they could have said they ahd said something that really stung my heart.

"I wish you would just dissapear and never return so we wouldn't have to ut up with you little whore." My mother screamed and stomped away.

"Do as your mother says slut!" my father bellowed and kicked me in the stomache.

I fell to the floor as they walked out.

They wanted me to disappear. Then dissapear I will.

------time lapse----

I packed my bags. Well bag. It was full of food I was gonna steal, money I had taken from my mos purse and dads wallet and the safe they thought I didn't know about. As I put Ducky into my bag and pulled on a jacket I heard the t.v. scream.

"Better get out of here." I mumbled to myself.

I started out my bedroom door and looked back with tears in my eyes.

I looked at my nighttable and saw my diary and pen. I rushed to get it and stuffed it in my bag.

As I walked out of the house I heard a terrible scream and ran into the night.

As long as they knew I was gone and wouldn't care I was gonna be fine.

Or was I?