Help Me

Chapter 4

Yet again I was yelled at punched and even more than I can tell.

I had taken up the task of cleaning. But still nothing I did would make up for me running away. And nothing I did was good enough.

"Oh Whore! Why dont you come down here and help you father." I heard my moter scream up at me in an unpleasant way.

Her voice scared me and I didn't like her tone.

I came downstairs slowly but steadily.

"Shlut get over here. We are actually gonna make you become a slut now." dad said.

I started to get really scared.

"Your going to work at a strip club from now on. During school hours and at night. So no more school for you!" dad said and I almost fainted.

A strip club?

"Yes, and you start today so go." mom said and handed me an outfit.

"Your work outfit." dad said and pushed me out the door.

As I walked out of the house and down the street I started to cry.

I should go to the police and tell them all about this but I can't. What would they tell me? Deal with it? Thats what I had heard so many times.

Then I heard a car door slam shut and a voice calling to me from behind me.

"Would you like a ride?" the voice said.

I turned around and fear gripped my stomache.

I shook me head no and then the voice came closer.

"Get in the car."

I took off running in the direction of my work.

So did the man.

I ran into the place and I turned aorund to find the man grinning.

He composed himself and walked in scanning the room for me.

I walked over to the bar and the man seemed to know who I was cause he called another gil over to show me to my room.

"You are to stay in here at all times. Your guard will bring you your clients as the day progresses. Get dressed and your next client will be in here in 2 minutes." the girl said and left. I got dressed and quickly. But I was disgusted to find I was wearing a thong and a really tight bikini shirt that looked really easy to tear off... Great...

And then the door opened and in came the voice who had tried to get me into the car.

"Hello. We meet again." he said and smirked at the look of fear that had crossed my face.