Status: it's slowly but I'll still update!

On Your Side

the song

"santa clause is coming to tooown!" my phone was ringing.
*I know, Santa doesn't coming on April! So what? I love these song!*
who the hell is it?
" HEEL-OOO? yeah? who? I'm listen here! " I said.

" sorry Cha for waking you up, I'm Nick.. " OH! Damn!

" yeah? Uh.. eh.. I'm okay. So? What's goin' on Nick? "

" haha.. I just wanna come to your house this afternoon.. may I? " holycrap!

" yeaah.. Of course.. Bring some snacks! No, just kiddin'! "

" okay, I'll bring it for you. See ya.. " sssshh.. That was like.. hahha I'm so nervous.. I dont know why, maybe because.. yeah.. You know.. About last night.

Well, after that, I got up from my bed, walked to my bathroom to clean up all this mess then picked my comfortable t-shirt and short pants to weared. Done with all those things, I just realized that my friends will hang out in my house this noon! Dammit! How could I forgot about that?

In hurry, I called Adys,

" heyya! Suuup? "

" so? You will come this noon? " I dont know that was a question or a statement.

" yeah.. Then? " well, Adys even thought that was my statement.

" you dont want us to come huh? " what?

" of course no! I really want you to come! I just wanna ask you, with who you will come? "

" ohh.. haha why you didn't tell me at first!? I'll come just with Tria, other girls have something to do."

" oh. okay then.. see you ! "

" yeah bye! " and she hung up.
So excited to knew that my friends will come today, I can't wait to tell them about what we did in his car. Haha.

---------a few hours later-----------

I was lying in my bed when my door suddenly opened " SURPRISEE! " Adys & Tria yalled.
" you are here guys, and I'm NOT surprised." I said.

" like what I said Dys! We should weared my devil mask! It will be scared her enough! " Trya said with her excited face.

" and she'll be fainted! " Adys added. We all LOL..

" btw, how's your night huh? " Adys asked and Trya winked.

" to the point huh? haha.. It was great.. " I said.

" and..? " " somethings happened? " Adys and Trya really can't calm to hear about this, I guess.

" hahaha calm down guys! " and I winked my eye.

" HA! I KNOW SOMETHINGS HAPPENED RIGHT!? HAHAHA " Adys yalled.

" weew.. you both such naughty teens huh? haha.. Tell me ALL OF THAT! " Trya said.

and I still winked my eyes and they both tickled me! Oh shit!

" you will tell us about that or we will keep this shit around your waist? hahaha "

" okay! okay! hahaha stop it first! "
and they finally stopped tickling me..

" well, I already had my first almost kiss. hehe " I said shyly.

" what the fuck is that? YOUR-FIRST-ALMOST-KISS? " Adys said.

" yeah! Didn't you heared what I said? I think you should go to the doctor, something wrong with your ears, I guess. " I said.

" NO! My ears are okay! I just didn't get it with those fuckin' sentence! " Adys said.

" yeah! your-first-almost-kiss ? Tell me how was it goin'! " Trya said.

" okay, well, you know how to started kiss right? So I'll skip that part.. You know, I never had experience how about kiss-to-kiss each other, so... I was so nervous and I ended with 'this is wrong!' hehe.. just that.."

" whaaaaaaaat? You! You! You!? " Trya looks like she'll bite me, ha! kiddin'..

" I've met him Cha, even just looked at his back, I know he's cute! Isn't he? " Adys said.

" yeeep " I agreed with her.

" that was wrong gurl! You know.. TOTALLY WRONG! " Adys said.

" YEAH! Agree! TOTALLY! We never know Cha what will happen to us, so why you just let it go? Who knows if he will be your boyfriend? " Trya said surely.

" yeah.. You right guys.. I'm totally wrong with that. So? What can I do? That was done. Nothing I can do now.." I agreed them.

" yeah, that's fine. That wasn't your fault. You can't kissed with 'a stranger' haha " Adys said with a smirk.

" uh.. well- "

" knock knock " someone behind my room's door, I heared its like a boy voice..

" come in! " I said.

" hey.. " and he was...Nick!

" oh hey Nick! You said you'll come afternoon? hehe. "

" yeah.. It's afternoon right? " and he was looking out of window..

" haha I guess.. and btw Nick.. this is Adys, Adys, Nick.. and she's Trya.. Trya, Nick.. They both my friends. " I introduced them to Nick.

" oh hey guys, nice to meet you. " he said softly.

" Is he your Nick, Cha? " Adys said with stuttered.

" what? He's not mine. haha. And yeah his name is Nick.. "
I dont get it what was wrong with Nick.. Adys and Trya looked him with their WHOA face, like this ===> :O . -___-

" well.. I think I should bring some drinks... What do you want guys? " I asked them.

" soda please. " Adys said.

" I'm with her. " Trya said.

" whatever Cha, I'll drink it. " Nick said.

" okay! I'll go downstairs. Guys, make him comfort here! " I said and winked to my girls.

" okay! " they both said.

When I was in kitchen I brought them one bottle of Sprite and 4 glass for us.. And some snacks of course.. On my way to my bedroom, I was wondering why Adys and Trya used their WHOA face. I dont got it.. Are they have crushed on Nick?

Right when I just in my room, " Cha, I forgot something! I must gotta go now with Trya.." Adys said.

" yeah! We are sorry Cha.. See you tomorrow in school. " Trya added.

" bye guys! " Adys said.

" okay.. bye! " I said.

" what's wrong with them? " I said slowly to myself.

" I don't know " Nick said.

" who's asked you? " I said

" you? " Nick said.

" nope! Ah. Forget it. Here's your sprite.. " I said while I decanted his sprite.

" okay thanks.. " Nick said.

" Anytime. Btw, you should have a reason why you wanna come here right? " I asked him.

" uh.. umm. Not really.. I just wanna ask you what do you think about my new song actually.." he said with smiled on there.. awee..

" your song? You made a song? " I was little surprised about that. I never thought a tattos-guy can make a song.

" yeah my song! yeah I made a song.. " Nick said.

" oh sorry hehe.. Okay then. I really wanna hear it! " I said with my bigger smile.

" okay.. but first, I wanna take my guitar in my car. Okay? " He said.

" hurry up! " I said while he was running. hha.
uh.. I was really cant wait.. so, I wasted my time with eat some snacks and wondering why Adys and Trya acted like that.

" are you ready? " Nick asked me with his guitar on left hand.

" yeeep! " I said with smile.

" ehmm.. hmm.. " he tested his voice. haha..

~" I see you
and I'm waiting to make my move
but i'm scared and I know that you got
better things to do I'll touch your hand
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
It's cliche I know
But baby it's the price we pay
To get the things we've wanted
To get the things we've left behind
It's what you've wanted
What you needed
What you've always dreamt about
Don't take another step
And don't breathe another breath
Unless you're coming back to me

I'm trusting you
And I'm taking the long way home
I'm leaving
And it's not because of you
Will you just hold me tight
And never let me go?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible

If I could take these words
And fill them up with air
I'd fly you to the stars
So we can disappear
If I could take your heart
And keep it close to me
I swear it will not break
I swear it will not bleed
And I..Believe
Just anything you say
If you would tell me to get lost
I'd ask "how far away?"
And now it's getting late
And I can't keep my eyes open
But my hearts open for you

I'm trusting you
And I'm taking the long way home
I'm leaving
It's not because of you
Will you just hold me tight
And never let me go?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible

Will you just hold me tight
And never let me go?
I know this whole things wrong
But baby, we're invincible "~

I dont know what to say.. really.. that was really great!
" hmm.. done.. " he said.

" uh yeah.. I like it! You are really good writer! and your voice are good! So if we count all, it will be GREAT! haha " I said happily.

" haha.. You know what can made it great? " Nick said while he winked.

" me? haha " I dont know what I said.

" yes. because of you.. " Nick said surely.

" what? I'm just- "

" that's right! You are who made it was great. " Nick said that with smile.

" me? How can....? "

" last night I cant sleep, so I took my guitar and suddenly I made this song while I was thinking of you, Cha.. " he said shyly then looked deep at my eyes.

OH NO! I was so speechless.. That was truly amazing, I never had a song from anyone before.

" uh..umm.. Thanks Nick.. that's so sweet.. " I said with a stammer and smile in my face.

" yeah.. That's not a big deal anyways. " Nick said with a smile too.

And another blahs we did till we realized that afternoon comes.

" I think I should go now Cha. " he said.

" uh yeah suree. " I can't believe that was time for him to leave me.
I wont let him gone, I guess.. " is it okay right? " he asked me.

" yeah of course " I can't being selfish, I knew it.

" we can hang out later. Okay? " he said.

he made me more better. " uh yeah.. It will be fun! " I said surely.

In front of my house, I saw him wanna said something but he didn't said anything, he just saw deeply in my eyes.. Suddenly my heart beating fast and I was blushed of course.
" what? " I said..

" oh.. nope.. that just.. ah. never mind! " he said with a chuckle.

" ah.. okay.. " I was confused but....never mind!

" see you cha! take care. " he said and smiled.

" see ya! yeeep.. thx.. you too! " I smiled.

Then, I walked into my room and when I was pass over the mirror in the living room.. I saw my self there... and I got THAT SHIT right besides my eye! That's what Nick looked at! So embarrassed!!

When I was in my room.. I immediately dropped myself to my bed and thinking about he sang me a song.. That was really soooo sweet thing I ever had!
♠ ♠ ♠
still bad.. I know.. I need your comments guys!