Status: it's slowly but I'll still update!

On Your Side

New friends

We arrived at the great building which I assumed that was the music studio.

" we are here. " Nick smiled. Yeah I was right. I jumped out from the car and followed Nick to come inside the building. It was a nice and cozy place in my opinion. Sadly I must be can't come here that often cause I didn't know anyone here, except Nick of course.

" they're my friends. They're nice guys. Don't worry. " Nick said calmed me 'cause he knew that I'm not that easy to make new friends.

" thanks. " I said shyly. He nodded then he opened the door of a studio. It was a huge room and so many guys in there.

" hey guys. " Nick said to them and they were replied " hey.."

Then a white guy with a weird smile said " Who's this? Your new girlfriend eh? " and they all were laughin'. I can felt my cheek was blushing. Shit.

" nahh.. Nope guys.. This is Chacha. " he said to them then looked at me.

" hey guys. " I said. Then Nick met me with his friends.

" this is Eric. " He said while he looked to the guy who called me Nick's girlfriend. And then I knew that guys were, Andrew, Justin, John, Kennedy, Pat, Garret, Zack, Jack, Alex and the other guys which I can't remember their name.

After that, Nick said to me that he need to practice with his band and I can chill while saw them. I just nodded when he said that. I found a cozy place to sit. You know, far from the guys. So I sat in the corner while saw Nick practice. He was a vocalist for his band, that was explain why he can wrote and sing me a song. Then I saw Justin on guitar for that band. Eric on bass and Andrew on drum.

I saw the guys and I can saw John, Kennedy and Garret chatted and laughed. Then Pat, Zack and Jack sang along with Nick's band's song and the others who discuss something. Suddenly I can felt something on my right. I was almost jumped 'cause I was so surprised. Oh Gosh. It was just Alex.

" what are you doing? " I snapped him.

He laughed then said " nothing. " then smiled. " but I think I just scared you. " he said.

" happy? " I asked him sarcastically.

He was just smirking and offered his hand " I'm Alex. "

" Chacha. " I said and shaked his hand.

" soo.. Is that true? " he asked me.

" whatya meant? " I asked him back cause I was so confused.

" you.. Nick's gilfriend? " Alex said while he straight his shoulder.

" nope. Why? "

" oh.. Nothing. Just asking. " he smiled. Can't help but I smiled back.

" so, is that easy to be friend with him? " He asked.

" nope at first, but he made me so comfy. So it just let go. " I said and smiled.

" oh.. Why? His fans? " he said and chuckled.

" fans? " I was so confused. He had fans? Right before he could speak suddenly Nick hit Alex's head playfully.

" heeey! " Alex said.

" wassup dude? " Nick said then they made guy's handshake.

" just mess around with your girl. " Alex said then winked at me. I just chuckled. He was so funny.

" watchout! " Nick said and hit Alex's arm playfully then they laughed while Nick took my arms so I followed him out of the studio.

We made our way in hallway to somewhere. I didn't know yet 'till I saw another huge room which I assumed was a dining room.

" what do you want for lunch? " he asked me and keep looking on fridge. Yeah I was right. It was still cool place.

" whatever. " I said to him 'cause I didn't know what they got there.

" okay. Just feel like this is your house Cha. " Nick said and smiled.

" mkaay. Thanks. " I said while I took an orange juice from the fridge and decanted to two glasses for me and him. Then I sat on the island and drank my orange juice.

" so, this is your house? " I asked Nick while he gave me a plate of a meal.

" nope. This is Justin's. " he said and ate his meal.

" you guys must be really close eh? " I said so we can had a convo.

" what ya meant? " he laughed.

" nahh.. not that way.. You know.. " I laughed.

" yeah.. we're here like everyday cause Justin's parent are barely here. So it doesn't matter. " he said.

" oh I get it. " I said and he smiled.

" this is such a huge place. Nice and comfy one. " I smiled and he nodded.

" so, what do you think about our jam? " he asked me. Honestly, I didn't get attention much of them so...

" uhm.. eh.. great. " I said.

" you didn't give a damn on us right? " he asked and I nodded " sorry. " was all I can said.

Nick sighed and said " I thought so. "

" sorry, I got attention on Alex 'cause he-"

" I know. I saw you chatted. " he said without saw me. I just nodded and saw his face. Beautiful face I guess. His eyes looks had a pain but its still pretty. His messy hair looks so guy-ish and... Well, I never really closed to a guy but him.

" what? " suddenly he broke a silent and I realized that I looked every inch of his face.

" uh.. ugh.. uhm.. nothing. " I made a fake cough and kept going with my lunch. I heared Nick chuckled and I smiled at him.

" I had a pretty face eh? I knew it anyways." Nick said and winked at me.

"YES!" My mind said.. But I just chuckled and said " cocky much? " and he sticked out his tounge then we both laughed.

We finished our lunch then we came back to the other guys and chillin' with them. I was a quiet person, but I didn't feel like that when I around them. They were make me feel comfort.
♠ ♠ ♠
happy?.....nope? k, just comments!! (: