Rock Star Love

Chapter 1

*Gerards P.O.V*

"It's on!" I scream as MTV starts playing the new video from Frank Iero, called "Poison."

"Shut up," Say's Mikey, coming in from the kitchen.

"You Shut up, I'm, trying to listen," I say shushing Mikey as I watch Frank move around the tv scream, singing his heart out

Your love stings like poison.Bringing me down on my knees.

He sings, falling down on too his knees.

"What is up with your obsessions with him?" Say's Mikey ignoring my plea for him to shut up.

"Do I need to start the list?" I say sounding like a teenage girl.

"God, you better hurry up if you're going to be on time for art!" Mikey says's, looking at his watch, it's star wars. I got it for him for his birthday.

"Shit!" Damn, I'm gonna be late. I get up and grab my bag, and try to stuff my stuff in it.

I attend SIU, southern Illinois University. It's in corn field land! This is my junior year here. Mikey's a freshman. I'm a art major. If the fact that I have long black hair, pal e white skin doesn't make me enough of a freak, I'm also gay, well I think, I haven't been with many girls or guys.

I walk across the campus, shivering from the cold. I should of grabbed a jacket, I think as I walk across the campus towards the art building. As usual people passing by give me looks like that just saw a ghost. Most people on campus don't know me, the only classes I take are art courses. I get to the art building and go into my class room. I sit down in my usual place and pull out my sketch pad. A few kids roll in as my teacher comes to the front of the class.

"Hello class, today we will be drawing are idols, these need to be in black and white, I will be grading on the level of shading." Says my teacher, an older lady who's strict, but very good! After saying this she goes back to her desk, and we all start to working. My idol is of course Frank, my sketch pad is full of drawings of him, but I flip to a new page and I start drawing his neck, moving up towards his chin, then I draw his gorgeous lips. One cool thing about Mrs.Sheif, my art teacher is that she claims to know Frank, that when she taught art at a high school, he was one of her students. No one believes her, but hey it's a good story. When I go to start on his amazing eyes, Mrs. Shief calls me to her desk.

"An old friend on mine is coming to visit, and I was wondering if you could show him around?" She says with out even looking up at me. Great, it's prob bely gonna be some old guy. I can't say no, then she'll get mad!

"Sure." I say, trying my best to sound happy.

"OK, he'll be here tomorrow, you can come to class early tomorrow to get him." Shes says's glancing up at me.

"OK" I say walking back to my seat. I wonder who it is? I hope it isn't an old guy! That would suck. I go to finish the eyes when Mrs.Shief dismisses the class.

"Wanna go get some coffee?" Asks the guy next to me. He's descent looking, he's also gay like me. I might as well, maybe I'll get something out of it, I've been wanting a goo blow job!

"Sure." I say pulling a smile out of my ass. OK I now it seems mean to think, that I'm just gonna use him, but come on, it's not like anything more is gonna come out of this!

We walk out and go to the little coffee place on campus.

"I'll have a black coffee." I tell the lady behind the counter. Matt, I think thats his name, gets an ice coffee, the lady hands me a large Styrofoam cup of coffee and I hand her a couple of bucks. Matt also gets his coffee and pays.

"Where do you wanna sit?" he asks, kinda shyly.

"Anywhere is fine."

"OK" He says and walks over to a table in the corner.

"So what did Shief want?" He asks taking a drink.

"Oh, some dude is coming tomorrow and she wants me to show him around." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"Oh cool, I think." He says very oddly.

"Ha ha yea, pro belly going to be some old guy who's gonna complain about kids today."

"Yea, you should lead him into an empty room and lock him in there." He says laughing.

"Yeah, give him food through a hole. I'm sure Shief will love that!" I say smiling.

"Yea, I imagine she'll would be kinda mad."

"That old lady can get over it. I only have 6 months left."

"Thats right, I forgot you're a senior." He says's, with a look like he was in deep thought on his face.

"Yea, how old are you anyways?" Yes, I really just asked him that!

"25, I started college late." he says looking kinda embarrassed

"Hey, me too! I'm 23, I had to, um deal with somethings after high school." I can't tell him the real reason. I was a very heavy drinker in high school and the summer after I graduated I went to a party and about died from alcohol poising.

“Yea same here, there were some problems I had to deal with first.” He says looking down at his cup.

“So who are you doing for your idol?” I ask trying to change the subject.

“Ya know what I have no idea, I just kinda started drawing a bunch of random little things.” He says shrugging.

“Nice.” I say taking another drink of my coffee.

“So who's your idol?” He says looking at me with wondering eyes.

“OK, don't laugh but my idol is Frank Iero, the musician.” I say, god I'm so embarrassed now!

“Oh cool, Franks awesome, I love his music.” Yes, I'm no longer embarrassed.

“Yea, I'm like obsessed with him, he's just so good.” I say, I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, I hope he doesn't notice, though against my pale skin it was probably impossible not to notice.

“Cool, do you really believe that Shief knows him?” He asks sounding like he didn't notice the fact that my cheeks were burning red.

“I think it's bullshit, I mean I think she just made it up to make herself sound more interesting.”

“Yea, same here. She might be an old lady but she's a good teacher.”

“Yea, she's an amazing artist, God knows why she's teaching!” I say taking another long sip.

“Yea, even college level art teacher can't get paid a lot.” He says as I glance at my watch, we've been talking for over an hour.

“Doesn't make sense to me, well hey I probably should get back, my brother will be leaving soon and he'll get mad if I'm not home before I leave.”

“You live with your brother, how old is he?” God , I hate it when people ask me that, it's so embarrassing.

“Yea, he's a freshman, I don't really want him as a roommate but he asked, and he's my brother and I couldn't say no.” I say looking down in embarrassment.

“Hey, that's sweet. I bet your brothers a cool guy, and it's sweet of you letting him live with you.” He says grabbing my hand, which was on the table, and intertwining are fingers. Maybe this'll be more then just a one time thing. I think as we continue talking,and I completely forget about getting home.

Comments=Updates.
If you like the story tell me
If theres something that you think I should change
Tell Me!