Rock Star Love

Chapter 4.

*Gerard's P.O.V*

I feel Frank push me back on to the bed behind me.

What is going on, OK, grant it, I've been dreaming of him doing this since like, well forever!

I feel Franks knees on either side of me, meaning that's he's straddling me. He forces his lips on mine, taking advantage of the fact my mouth is open, and forcing his tongue in my mouth, messaging my tongue with his. I run my hands down his side and under his shirt running my hands up his back.

I shouldn't be doing this, what about Matt. I like him. Did i just say that! Yes i did.

I put my hands on his chest, pushing him off me.

"What the hell!" He spats looking down at me, since I'm still under him.

"Look as you can tell by my room, I like you a lot, but this is way to fast." I sputter out, sitting myself up on my elbows.

"You've got be kidding me. I'm Frank Iero, everyone wants to be with me." He Say's getting off of me, and standing up.

"Look, if you want to try going out a couple of times, see if there's something their then I'm fine with that, but not this!" I say, standing up and looking at him. Yes, that's right. I did just turn down a chance at a blow job. Part of me is very proud of myself, the other part is kind of mad. What a great day to get morals Gerard!

'I don't do that kind of thing, relationships are boring, hooking up is more fun.!" He exclaims putting his hands on his hips and leaning back on his back foot.

"Well to bad, cause then your not getting anything from me." I reply walking toward my bedroom door. As I past Frank he grabs my wrist, turning me around to face him. "What do you want?" I reply plainly, showing no emotion. I've had a think for this guy since he started out, years ago. Now I just turned down a chance to hook up with him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. I thought it was what you wanted. I'm sorry. OK, forgive me. Please?" He replies, his eyes filled with sadness and hope, hope for me to forgive him I hope, or maybe hope that I believe the lie that he just told. I look in his eyes one more time to see if he's lying. I don't think so. But why is he calling me babe?

"It's OK, I forgive you. Come on, let's go watch a movie." I say smiling at him and walking out of the door and into the living room. I hear Frank sigh and follow me. It was dark outside by now, so I go over to the window, closing the curtains.

"What are we watching?" He asks sitting on the sofa, and stretching out.

"We can watch whatever you want, I have a bunch of movies, there over on that self over there." I say pointing to the self over by the TV, next to the sofa. It's really old, it came from my grandma. She gave it to me before she died.

"You can pick one, I trust your option." He says laying down, resting his head on the arm rest.

"OK" I grab a random movie and put it into the DVD player. I go over to the lazy boy, when Frank says my name softly.

"Yea" I say looking over at him.

"You can lay here with me." He says patting the area next to him on the sofa. Should I? I mean it's not that big of a thing. I go over and carefully sit down next to him, careful not to get to close to him."Come on, I won't bite." I lean down slowly and lay next to him. Careful to not get to close to him.

He wraps his arms around me pulling me back into him, as the movie starts. I can't even pay attention to it, all I can pay attention to is the fact that I'm laying next to Frank Iero, my idol for so many years. You would probably call what where doing cuddling. I've never cuddled before with anyone. I know I'm pathetic.i

Everyone cuddled with someone by the time that there like........I don't know, but younger then 23 that's for sure.

OK, OK I know I'm rubbling now! I'll shut up and let you know what's going on with the guy behind me!

I feel his arm move up and down my side. Slowly he moves his arm down my side, and under my shirt, softly rubbing my side, not like before, last time it was sexual, this time it was soft and nice. Almost sweet, but from the way he was acting before who knows. This could either turn out really good or it could be really bad. Remember I still have Matt to think about!

A/N: Hey, I know this chapter was short, but I haven't updated in awhile so I really wanted to get an update in! I hope you guys like it. I tried really hard in this one. Its kind of an info chapter, to set you up for the rest of the story. Thanks! Remember, the more comments the faster I update!