Rock Star Love

Chapter 6.

"Gee, wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes to come face to face with Mikey, yelling at me.

"What?" I ask, realizing that I'm lying down on the floor.

"Thank god you're up!" He says pulling me up into a hug, and then slapping me.

"What the fuck?" I ask, as my face starts stinging.

"You scared the shit out of me!" He says throwing his hands up in the air.

"Wait, what happened?" I ask, totally confused!

Mikey, then explained to me, how he came home, only to discover, Frank charging out of the house, and then him coming into the kitchen to find me, naked, crying, and then suddenly passing out.

"Oh um...wow!" I say, as everything that had happened so far in the day, came rushing back.

"Oh god, that means that........and that.........." I say, not able to get the words out of my mouth.

"OK, explain to me whats going on! I think I deserve an explanation!" He Say's looking at me. OK, more staring at me!

I then explain to him everything that had happened yesterday, and today. By the time I was done, I was crying with my arms resting on my knees.

"Well Gee, you know what you need to do." Mikey said looking at me.

"No, what?" I have no idea what to do!

"You need to talk to them!" He says looking at me with that "Duh" look, ya know that one you get from your teachers when they tell you the right answer, after you just got it wrong,

"Well which one?" I reply, feeling like the stupidest person ever!

"Well the think with Matt was first, so talk to him first! Oh, and please put on some clothes first, unless you want to go outside like that!" He says, after thinking about it for a minute.

Yea, clothes, those would probably be good, well at lest unless everyone wants to seelittle Big Gerard, which I don't think they do.

"OK" I say standing up, careful to cover myself up from my brother.

I walk to my room, grabbing my boxers off of the sofa.

I get to my room, throwing on some clothes, and walking back into the living room.

"OK Mikey, I'm off." I say, getting my bag off of the chair.

"OK, good luck Gee." He Say's sitting down and turning on the TV.

"Thanks, I need it!" I say taking a huge breath, before opening the door and walking outside.

God, I hope this goes well!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey
OK, I know this chapter was really bad!!
It's just a filler.
I'm hoping to update more often now!!
Comments??