Rock Star Love

Chapter 7.

I take the long way to Matt's, trying to think about what I should say to him, what I can say that will make him forgive me! I come up with nothing! God, this is going to be bad.

When I get to Matt's, I knock on the door, part of me hoping that he's not home.

I guess I wasn't that lucky, seeing as he opens the door.

As soon as he sees me, his eyes go wide, and he slams the door shut.

"Matt, please let me talk, just give me a chance to explain!" I beg to the closet doors, while hitting my hands on it, trying to get him to open.

"Go away, you fucking whore!" He screams back at him, from the way his voice sounds, it sounds like he's crying.

"Matt, I'm sorry, please, just let me in and I'll explain! I never meant to, I swear!" I scream again, as I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I quickly try to blink them away.

After a few minutes, he opens the door slowly, then steps inside to let me in.

"You have five minutes!" He Say's, as he goes over and sits on his sofa. I walk over and sit next to him, careful not to touch him.

"I swear to you Matt, the last thing I remember, is Frank and I laying on the sofa, fully clothed, watching a movie, I have no idea how we ended up like that! I swear!" I say, tears escaping the corners of my eyes.

"Well then what happened? Some how in the middle of the night, a fairy came and removed your shirts, and pants! Is that what happened?" He screams at me, all of his tears gone, and turned to anger.

"NO, no Matt. Look, I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true! I mean, he wanted to do stuff, but I said No!" I exclaim, tears still coming down my face, I try blinking again, but it doesn't work this time.

"OH, are you telling me that Frank Iero, the guy you are totally in love with, wanted to hook up with you, and you should no? You really don't think I'm that stupid, do you?" He says, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Matt, I know it sounds crazy, but I swear! You know me, I'm not the kind of person, to just hook up with any guy! That's not me, it's not who I am! You know what!" I scream at him, my anger getting the best of me.

"I know its not you, and that it's probably not your fault, I just, I saw you two together, and I got so jealous. I'm sorry, please forgive me Gee." He says, crying again, and wrapping his arms around me.

"No, I mean, if I saw you with another guy, I would freak too! I know, how it looked, but you have to believe me, Nothing happened. I would never get with him after meeting him a day."

"I know, I know. Please forgive me, please!" He begs, looking up at me. Wow, his personality just changed in like seconds!

"I do, Matt, I do." I say, reaching up and putting my hands on either side of his face, and pulling him towards me, catching his lips with mine.

It was gentle at first, but soon, were kissing like each others lips are drugs, and were addicted! Matt flips me over, and pins me to the sofa, without thinking, I run my hands down his back, and over his ass, grabbing it, and making him moun in my mouth.

I know I shouldn't do this, we were just fighting like 10 minutes ago, and now, his tongues down my throat, and I'm grabbing his ass. But I love it! It feels so right! Better then it did with Frank.

Did I just say that? I guess I did!

I'm torn out of my thoughts, by Matt breaking are lips away, and him attacking my throat.

"Oh God!" I exclaim, as his starts biting and sucking on my neck like a pro. God, my necks my weak spot. I start mourning like a whore, as he starts sucking harder and harder, grinding his lower half into mine. I feel my jeans start to get tighter and tighter.

Matt must have noticed, because next thing I know, He's moved down, and starts undoing my belt.

After he gets it off, he rips my jeans off faster then I thought was possible! I gasp as I feel Matt hand go in my boxers, and grab my length.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe
Just thought I would leave you there!
So what do u think so far??
I updated sooner this time!
Leave Comments!!