Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 1

Gerard’s POV

I woke up, 2:37pm, usual. I lodged up the stairs to the kitchen. I looked around, no Mikey. Usually, the smell of coffee=Mikey. I stood there for about 2.4 seconds before my mind kicked into gear. “HUNGERY” said Mr. stomach.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk, got some Coco puffs, a bowl and spoon then headed for the table. I heard footsteps behind me and spun around, almost loseing my beloved spoon.

“Oh hi Mikes.” I said.

“I made coffee. You’re welcome to have some” he said in response before walking off to the living room.

“U-uh, Thanks” I murmured, turning around to finally be able to eat. He’s such a nice kid.

I finished and went to get dressed, shit I’m gonna be late! I threw on my work clothes and headed out the door. I walked to my piece of shit car and drove off.

I arrived at starbucks in 10 minutes. I walked inside and was greeted by the lovely smell of coffee. I walked behind the counter and made some new coffee.

“GERard, This IS STEPH she new.” said super hyper Jeph, slightly startling me. I turned to face him and saw some girl standing shyly behind him.

“Hi I’m Gerard, nice you meet you” I said extending a hand.

“I’m Steph” she said, her eyes lighting up as our hands gently touched. She smiled at me as she walked away.

--

sorry its short, i didn't have much time.