Don't Make Me Do It.

chapter 13

*Gerard’s POV*
"Welcome back." Bert smiled grabbing hold of my hand.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"Gerard. You were in a crash. WiL was on heroin and he crashed. You fell into a coma and nearly died. Bert is still admitted into this hospital but I was released a few days ago. You’re on the intensive care unit." Jeph answered.

"I thought I lost you." Bert cried.

"You haven't." I answered pulling Bert and Jeph into a hug. "How is wiL?"

"He's in rehab." Bert answered.

"Has anyone seen him recently?" I asked.

"No. We don't know whether to forgive him." Jeph said.

"Guys. I forgive him." I sobbed.

The two guys looked at each other confused.

"We should have realised he was having a problem. We should have helped but we didn't. We need to support him now. When I'm out of hospital, we're going to see them."

*wiL's POV*
Nothing seems to be going well for me at the moment. I miss my friends; they don't love me anymore because I was so stupid with drugs. How did I let myself fall and become another Heroin scum? I can't live without them. I can't live with myself. I don't even know how they are. It's been a week since the crash, I haven't heard from my family, my friends, I can't survive.

I looked down at my disgusting rehab clinic food and pushed the waste off the plate and under the bed. I didn't want to eat that. I didn't deserve food.

My limbs felt numb and shattered. I'm so tired and alone. Something’s don't seem to work anymore. My emotions are dead.

I got the knife I was given with my dinner and held the blunt object. I put it to my wrist and pushed on it hard. It broken the skin and went through to my veins. I let go of the knife and watch the blood fall down my wrist onto the ground. I sat on the ground and watched myself dying.

This was the happiest thing I've done in a while.

My head went numb and I fell to the ground. Everything began to spin and I lost concentration of what was happening. I grew tired and felt sick.

My heart slowed down, as I bleed to death.

Dark and black, so cold and young. Addicting dream, I died my own.