Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 3

---

*Gerard POV*
"So, why aren't you crashing at your own place?" I asked shutting the door behind Bert.

"Well, my parents and I don't get along and world war three happened so I decided to get out of the way. I'm sorry if I'm causing you any trouble crashing here tonight." Bert answered sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"No, it's okay. Honestly. Well, I'm gunna go upstairs and get you a room sorted." I smiled as I left the room and Bert turned on the TV.

I got a duvet out of the cupboard and made a bed in the spare bedroom for Bert. My knees felt numb thinking about this dark angel of a guy, sitting on my couch downstairs, sleeping in a bed, in my home. I just felt like I wanted to scream with excitement. I took an incent stick out of a drawer and lit it for Bert, so a nice romantic aroma filled the room while he rested his beautiful self.

I exited the room and went back down stairs.

"Why don't you grow up! I'm staying over a friends to let you cool down and prevent arguments, and your ringing me trying to start another! Leave me alone! I can't take you anymore. Living with you makes me want to die!... Don't you tell me you know how I think, you know me better than I do. There are things about me you don't and will never know about me. So fuck off." Bert shouted down his phone and threw it out of the window in a wail of tears.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry about this." Bert sobbed, sitting down on the couch and resting his head in the palm of his hands.

I put my arm around his shoulders, hugging him. "If your having any problems you know I'm here for you. And if you ever want to just talk.."

"Thanks Gee." Bert smiled jumping on my lap and kissing my forehead. "My lovely Gee. Oh how I'll leave a rose by your door every minute your not with me." Bert began to laugh.

"What have you been taking while I was gone?" I asked.

"Hmmm."

"Seriousily Bert. You are not right." I smiled putting my arm around him.

There was a beep from outside of the window. Bert went to the window and climbed out of it picking up his phone. He stood there and stared at his phone for a moment. Guessing it was a text.

"What the hell! This can't be true!" He yelled climbing through the window.