Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 4

*Berts POV*
I sat down on the couch next to Gerard and rested my head in my hands, my fists clenched tight in anger and pain.

“What a fucking day this has turned out to be. What a fucking day.” I muttered to myself as I crushed my phone between my fingertips into pieces.

“I’m not trying to be nosey but what’s happened?” Gerard asked me.

“I just got a text from my girlfriend Hayley, well ex now. She’s now dating someone else, as I don’t please her enough. She said she didn’t want to go out with me because I never had the money to take her out on Valentines Day or buy her the perfect Diamond necklace for her birthday.” I answered, beginning to cry.

“Does she realise that not everyone has money falling from their ears?”

“It’s only because she went to private school, where all the guys there could shower her with presents. Gerard, I fucking loved her though, I loved her!”

“I’m sorry but I really have no idea what to say. Just, there’ll be someone else for you, better than her. I promise.”

“Don’t worry about it Gerard. I think I just want to go to bed.” I sobbed.

“Okay then. I’ll show you to your room.”

I walked upstairs with Gerard feeling like I’d just climbed out of the gutters. He opened the door to my room.

“Your room.” He said pointing to a door inside. “And that’s your own personal en suite. Bert, you’ll be okay. I promise.”

I went in and shut the door while thanking him.

*Gerards POV*
I sat down by Bert door in awe. I didn’t know whether I should be happy about Bert’s recent split with his girlfriend or not.

I heard the door to the en suite shut as I imagined dirty things, which made me feel so good.

Berts sobs got louder and louder.

“Shit!” I heard Bert shout as I ran in to see Bert in a state, which hurt me just to see.