Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 8

Bert's POV

I awoke to Gerard sprawled out beside me, his hand on my lower stomach. I smiled and gently slid out from under his grasp. Walking down the stairs I over heard some voices talking.

"What if they find out!" One voice loudly whispered.

"They wont. I wont let that happen." The other voice said. I then heard the unmistakable fumble of a belt.

"I'll see you at the show, right?" This person sounded hopeful.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you later, I gotta go. straighten up will you?!" One of the voices said. Then I heard a slap, then a door slam. I was shocked. I paused for a moment to run thou what i had just heard. I saw Mikey coming my was from to wards the kitchen area. I bolted for the bathroom. I shut the door extra load to somehow make a sign that i was coming. I walked in to kitchen to see Mikey, wide-eyed, sitting at the table starring directly at me. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Oh.. Hi" Mikey said uncertainly. His hands were violently shaking.

"Hey. Do you know what the loud Noice was? It woke me up." I said, yawning.

"Oh that? I just uhh.. Dropped the coffee can." He said, Glancing over to the coffee machine.

"ooh, coffee!" I jumped toward the counter only to see there was no coffee. I frowned. I'm such a good acter..

"I drank it all" Mikey said quickly, not ever looking me in the eyes. "Sorry I didn't know you wanted some.."

'"That's fine" I said smiling. he doesn't have a clue.

After a good minute of silence I decided to go see what Gerard was doing.

--

I walked in the room to find him still, sprawled out across the bed, leaving me close to no room. I smile at his cute-ness.
I snuggled up to him, making him stir.

"Hey babe." I simply said. Seeing a grin appear on his face.

"Good morning." He cooed. I snuggled up to his some more. I took a chance and did what I so cowardly didn't do last night. I kissed him, catching him off guard. His full pink lips on mine. I opened my mouth a slight bit, letting him slip inside. This moment was Perfect.

He pulled back, breathing heavily he starred deep into my eyes. It seemed as if he was looking for something. It looked like he was making sure I meant it. I definitely did. I smile at him, causing him to smile back. We just laid there for hours, Loving this passion we shared.