Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 9

*Bert’s POV*
I laid there in bed for what seemed like hours. The feeling of laying there in my lovers arms wish I was able to stay there for eternity.

--
*Beep Beep*
I groaned, “Not another fucked text message. Always sent at the wrong time, bastards.!

“Hmm honey, what does it say?” Gerard asked sleepily.

“Don’t worry babe. Go back to sleep.” I answered as I read the message

Bert, I know where you are and you know who this is. Watch your fucking back..

I grabbed hold of Gerard’s hand tightly feeling slightly scared.

“What’s that all about?” He asked.

“Oh, um, nothing.” I stuttered.

Gerard turned around and stared at me in the eye, ”I know there is something that has suddenly scared you.”

“Why’d you think that?”

“Suddenly holding my hand.”

“Aren’t I allowed?” I asked innocently.

“Aww, come on Bert. Just give me the phone.” Gerard answered snatching it out of my hands.

Gerards eyes scanned across the screen on the phone ready every word from the text. “Come on Bert. Why are you hiding this? This is fucking threatening. Who sent you this?”

“Umm. Err.”

I could see anger grow in Gerard’s eyes.

“Hayleys new boyfriend. A jock.” I whispered getting out of bed.

“Bert, where are you going?” He asked.

I didn’t answer. I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

*Gerard’s POV*
I got out of bed and pulled on some clothes. I walked down the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Bert, I know you’re in there.” I moaned. “Come on out.”

“No.” Bert replied stubbornly.

“I can help you. Our friends can help you. I’ll never let them hurt you. I love you.”

He unlocked the door. “Do you really love me?”

“Yes. You’re not alone in this world. Things are touch at the moment but I want to help you get through it.” I said as I slowly pushed the door open.

I swung my arms around and kissed him on the lips. “Things are gunna be okay. They’ll have to go through are love and our friends before they hurt you.”

I heard footsteps on the landing.

“Ewww! Get a room!” Mikey screeched, then running off.