Can You Hear Me?

Comatose

“Dear Blog,

It’s my first day back at work. Yeasterday, I went shopping for new scrubs since my old ones don’t fit anymore. I swear, every two weeks I go up a size. Anyway, I had the most amazing baththis morning. I could see my feet, which is a miracle. And on top of that, my hair is full co-operating. So, I am off to work. Wish me luck.”


Minnie smiled at her short entry. She could have saved her entry for that night, but she was working the late shift. She pulled her jacket on and grabbed her keys, pouring Lulu some food before she left.

“Minnie, we have a new long term patient.” Nora informed the twenty four year old as she walked into the Nurse’s lounge.

“Oh, know anything about him?” Minnie asked, filling her water bottle. Nora shook her head but Nicky walked in.

“I know enough about him. His name is Joshua Parks, he is twenty seven with serious repartory problem. He plays piano and guitar but has been bouncing back and forth between hospitals for four years. He has a cat named Sampson and he loves his laptop.” Nicky smiled. He flicked his head, fliping his bangs out of his eyes.

“What did you do, go on a date with him, Nicky?” Nora laughed.

“Mhm, I wish. Taylor told me he was cute.” Nicky grinned, shaking his butt out. Minnie burst out laughing.

“You know Taylor. Frig, I am pretty sure she hits on anything she puts in her ambulance.” Nora sighed.

“Well, I wonder who has him...” Minnie stated, slipping on her Crocs. The three of them walked out into the Nurse’s Station and took their respective seats.

“Okay,” Jenna walked out holding a clip board and a few files. She was Minnie’s cousin and by chance, head nurse. “Nora, your patients. Nicky, yours and Minnie, yours. I don’t want you stressing out so much. Just because you refuse to take your leave, doesn’t mean I can’t give you the perfect patients for you. You get the new guy and Mr. Tylers.”

Minnie groaned, but smiled when she saw Nicky wink at her. “Seriouly? Tylers is in a coma Jenna. I am perfectly funtional. I don’t need a comatos patient.” Minnie sighed. Minnie grabbed the files and decided to check on the new guy first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the last comment. More? And please subscribe.