Sequel: Tragedy Strikes

Hospital

Hospital

I hate Trisha, I'm one more prep-ass comment away from strangling her with my guitar strap until she stops bobbing her dumb head. Oh good the med lady has arrived.
"Now Trisha, your medication will make you drowsy." The nurse warns as she hands both of us our medication. Within a matter of fifteen minutes she's asleep.

"Sadie I got wheels!" Tre says happily as he comes into the room on a wheelchair.
"Wow, didn't you just take your meds too?"
"Yeah, but they changed my prescription, these don't make me pass out."
"Cool." I say as I put my mp3 player aside.
"How's your new roommate."
"She's like oh my god, she's like totally a major idiot!" I say in a pretty good imitation of Trisha. Tre bursts out laughing.
"That bad huh?" I nod, "Mine is some grumpy guy, who can't take a joke."
"Awe that must be horrible."
"Yeah well," Tre says shrugging, "Guess who's coming today!"
"Bill friend?"
"Nope. Franky." I try to hide my smile. "HA! I knew you like him!"
"You're really annoying." I mumble as I try to hide my smirk.
"Stop thinking dirty Sadie!"
"Your thinking dirty by just thinking about me thinking dirty."
"Huh? Oh well." Tre says shrugging. "Got anymore books?"
"Uhh just the Da Vinci Code, but I'm reading it." I say smugly.
"Okay then, I'll just ask Billie to bring me some."

I see Franky walk into the room, today he has red hair.
"I see you've dyed your hair again." Tre says amused. He shrugs.
"Yeah. How come you're here?"
"My new roommate is boring." Tre says as he shifts his wheelchair to face his son.
"Hey Franky, can you take her cell phone and put it in the bad pan?" I ask casually, "You know I'd do it myself but I'm kind of restricted."
"Sure, but why?" he asks as he slides the cell phone from Trisha's grip.
"She's like a total brat." I say in another Trisha impression. "And she insulted my hair and tried to label me as emo punk. Oh and she hates rock music."
"She's not too bright, is she." He says holding up the bright pink cell phone.
"She's pretty dumb, yes." I say as I hear the clink of the phone being dropped in the bed pan. Meanwhile Tre is rolling around in his wheel chair laughing like a mad man.

"Oh, oh, I have to go for my tests now, you know pee in a cup and all the lovely." Tre says as he looks up at the clock, "Franky can you take me, it took me a good ten minutes just to get here."
"Yeah sure." He says as he goes behind his father's chair and pushes it out of the room.

I go back to reading my book when Franky reappears at the doorway.
"I brought jell-o!" he exclaims as he walks up to my bed, sits at one end and hands me one of the plastic cups.
"Thanks." I say as I pop a red square into my mouth.
"So it can't be all bad here, I mean you get to miss school." He says casually.
"I don't mind most of my classes actually, because school is the best place to run a muck and well we basically hold band meetings in science class. Then I have band practices that I'm missing."
"Don't you get in shit for running a muck?" he asks popping a square of jell-o in his mouth.
"Nope, we stay out of the authority's radar." I say proudly.
"I guess you're right about missing band practice. I was in a band, but they sucked." Franky says shrugging.
"Well they can't all have rock star parents."
"No! No! Stop pushing me! I want to go in that room!" a familiar voice yells, "Yes I know that's not MY room! I'm visiting one of the patients! My son is there too!" I can't help but burst out laughing.
"Excuse me Miss." The nurse says from the doorway, "Do you know this man?"
"Yeah." I say laughing my head off. "Bring him in." the nurse rolls her eyes and wheels Tre into the room.

"Had a little trouble there?" Franky asks in mockery.
"She's not getting a Christmas card from me!" Tre yells loud enough for the nurse to hear him.
"Since when do you send out Christmas cards?" his son asks happily.
"Duh, uhh, umm well shoosh!" he says aggravated, "OH! I found out I get to go home tomorrow!"
"Lucky, I only get to leave the day after tomorrow." I mumble bitterly.
"Sadie." Franky says, slightly interrupting my ranting.
"Yes."
"Don't kill Trisha, as annoying as she is you'll still get a prison term."
"I'll keep that in mind." I say nodding.

"Did someone say my name?" the dim-witted girl in the next bed asks yawning.
"Uhh, I don't think so." Tre say innocently looking at Franky and I.
"What are they doing here?" she asks paranoid as she runs her hands through her trying to straighten it out.
"Don't worry darling, I'll close the curtain." Franky says in slight mockery as he puts up the room divider. I snicker silently at her absurd facial expression.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE PUT MY CELL PHONE IN THE BED PAN!" she screeches moments later. It takes the Jaws of Life to keep Tre, Franky and I from bursting out laughing. "EW! Now how am I supposed to text my friends."
"Wow, people actually befriend such creature." I whisper to Franky.
"Excuse me Miss, but there is a phone on your night table." Tre says smirking.
"No, but all my phone numbers are on my cell." She whines, "I guess I can call my dad and tell him to buy me a new one."