Sequel: Tragedy Strikes

Hospital

Hospital

Late in the morning Tre comes into my room walking with a cane.
"You look weird walking with cane." I state as he smiles and takes a seat.
"Yeah, I know, it's 'cause I look so youthful and pretty."
"So you're leaving today?"
"Yup, Claudia, uhh my wife, is coming to pick me up soon. "
"Lucky!"
"Yes, yes I am." He says cockily. "But you get to leave tomorrow, so it can't be all bad."
"Says you." I say shifting my eyes in Trish's direction. He chuckles.
"Go easy on her Sadie, she doesn't have a fully functioning brain." I snort with laughter. "Don't laugh, it's serious condition. Sadly, without a cure." Tre says pretending to wipe tears from his eyes.

"Hey it's Bill friend!" I say pointing to the man at the door.
"Oh hey man!" Tre says as he hoists himself up.
"Hey, what are you doing in here?"
"Saying goodbye." Tre says smoothing out his shirt. "What about you?"
"Claudia called me, she got caught up so I'm picking you up." Bill friend says while waving at me. "Hey Sadie, d'you talk to your band yet?"
"Not yet, I'm telling them this weekend, when I get out." I say happily.
"Alright." Bill friend says nodding.
"Okay, bye Sadie." Tre says hugging me. "It's been fun."
"See ya around." I say as he heads to the door, "Nice meeting you Tre Cool."

"Hey, my brother has a poster of you guys in his room." Trisha says coming to.
"Let's get out of here quick." Tre says gritting his teeth. Bill friend nods and they hurry out.

"Was that them?!" Trisha demands.
"What now?"
"Those two guys that were just in here! Are they from that stupid band?!" she practically yells.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I say angrily, calling Green Day stupid just pissed me off, especially since she couldn't even remember the band's name.
"Ladies!" A nurse says angrily from the doorway, "You might be feeling lively but there are other people on this floor trying to recover!" we stay silent, I go back to my mp3 player and Trisha goes back to her NEW cell phone.

"Sadie!" someone gasps, obviously out of breath. I look up to see a familiar patch of bright red hair standing at the foot of my bed late in the afternoon.
"Franky!" I squeal, accidentally of course, I don't take pride in squealing. "What are you doing here? Your dad left this morning."
"I came." He takes a breath, "I came to see you."
"Me?" I say in disbelief. "Why me?"
"I never asked for your number." He says regaining his breath. I smile and scribble my phone number and email address on a pad of sketching paper and rip out the page. He smiles. "Wow, thanks."
"What you'd think I'd say no?"
"Well, I wasn't sure." He says as I hand him the paper. "I mean I know you left your mark and, but-"
"Franky, you gibber to much." I say taking his hand. "Don't worry, I like you!" he smirks.
"I'm sorry, but I have to get going." He says hugging me, more than just a friendly hug though.
"Okay." I say as I watch him walk out the door. My heart throbbing, Trisha was staring there in awe, but I couldn't give a shit.

-end-
the sequel is coming