Status: Completed. Go subscribe to I Hate Myself Without You

Cross My Heart

Paint Swatches

The day that Josline told me she was pregnant, I didn't know what to think. Of course, I was happy for her, but I felt like she was too young. But I knew Josline was responsible, and she would do what was best for her.

I guess some good came from it. I was going to be an uncle, and I was going to spoil that kid rotten! I always loved children, and I had always wanted some of my own. Marque wanted kids too, and since neither of us had the reproductional organs that are needed for baby making...well, we do have them, just not the right parts...we figured, when the time was right, we'd adopt.

Marque had to be the best thing to happen in my life. He was always exremely supportive, and he always tried to find the good in people. I think that's why I loved him so much. He looked past all my mistakes, like my drug abuse, the lying to him about my drug abuse, and all the stupid idiotic things I've done, to see the real me. Which, in reality, was far from the obnoxious, loud-mouthed person every one knows me as. In reality, I was actually really shy. I put on the loud persona so I wouldn't show who I really was. I wasn't ashamed, but after a while, I just adapted myself into this really crazy, outgoing guy, and it seemed to stick. I think I was so good at acting like I was crazy was because I was slightly crazy.

"Hey, Airin, what do you think of...this colour?" Marque held up a colour swatch against the wall of our bedroom. I frowned at it,shaking my head.Marque sighed and placed it on the table next to him. We were painting our bedroom, because the green walls were starting to remind us of snot. And, since every other room in the apartment had been painted we figured, why not the bedroom too? "Okay...this one?" Marque held up another colour swatch.

"God no! That's a hideous colour!" Marque looked at it and looked back at me.

"It's white." Marque said.

"EXACTLY!" I said, over dramatically. Marque looked at the colour swatch,the wall, then me. He then proceeded to throw the piece of cardboard at me. It hit me in the forehead, and I collapsed, pretending it seriously hurt me. "Ah! I'm bleeding!" I clasped my hand to my forehead and started laughing. Marque chuckled and rolled his eyes at me. He turned back to his box of colour swatches and started comparing them back and forth with one another.

"I think I like the orange the best." Marque said, turning back to me. "What do you think?"

"I think," I got up off the floor, "that what ever you pick, will be fine." I wrapped my arms around Marque's waist.€

"What if you don't like it?" Marque asked.

"I'm not too picky." I smiled, bending down to kiss Marque.

Marque and I had been together for almost 6 years. I had never stopped loving him, even when we had periodically broken up. Marque was the only guy I had ever fallen in love with. I always had some of the most ridiculous relationships ever. My first girlfriend was a sweetheart, but then I moved from London. My second girlfriend, that relationship was done before it even started. Then there was Marque, he was completely different. He was definitly my biggest inspiration.

The rest of the night consisted of Marque and I fighting over which movie we should watch. After we couldn't decide, we just layed in out bed, which had been moved to the middle of the scattered bedroom so we could paint the walls...eventually. Marque's head was resting on my chest, and my fingers were lightly tangled in Marque's hair. "Hey Marque..."

"Mmm?"

"Let's try to make a baby." I said, in a joking manner.

"I don't think we can do that sweetie." Marque said.

"...Damn it." I laughed. "Okay, when Josline and Josh's baby is born, we'll steal him!" I lightly hit the bed.

"What makes you so sure that it's going to be a boy?" Marque asked me.

"The male genes are more dominant in the Jaulby family." I replied.

"But didn't you have two younger sister's at one point?" Way to burst my bubble Marque. "And, there's the Ramsay gene's involved in the mix."

"Fuck, I forgot about Ramsay. He has two sisters. Damn it! I wan't a nephew!" Marque laughed his short appreciative laugh.

"You'll get what you get!" Marque attempted to poke my side, and succeeded. I ended up rolling off the bed. I made an 'oof' sound when I hit the ground.

"It's gonna be a boy. I just know it." I stuck my tongue out at Marque who proceeded to crawl over to the edge of the bed to kiss me.

"Whoa, dream big." Marque smirked, and I jumped up to tickle him. Marque and I had to be one of the most dysfunctional couples ever.

I loved every minute of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Airin POV-ness. Opinions? Things I can do better? How did you like it?
I'm sorry, I don't write in Airin's POV very often. It's strange writing as a boy... =P
I think I'm going to go back to the obscure/bizzarre titlesfor the chapters...because, it IS Airin after all.
I think the chapters in this one are going to be a bit longer, and I may not update as frequently with this one.