Full Moon

2

Aimee's P.O.V.

Great New School. New Town. New Place. All alone.

Yes alone. I don't live with my parents because they are abusive, so I left. I have enough money.

My parent's still pay for school though.

I walked up to my new school. Fork's High school in a short blue dress.

People looked at me weirdly but I ignored them. I went over to the office and asked for my time table. They gave it to me and the bell rang.

First: English

I walked into the hall and there was no one in sight.

I looked for the room number and eventually found it and walked in. Everyone was quiet and staring at me.

"Hello. I'm Mrs Winters. You must be Aimee." the teacher said nicely. I nodded.

Guys were whistling at me and whispering " Two new girls in one day."

"You can sit next to Natasha at the back." The teacher pointed at the girl at the back.

I went over and sat next to her.

She was very pale, had gold eyes and made me shiver.

"Hi I'm Tash. I'm new here too." She said smiling sweetly.

"Hi I'm Aimee." We shook hands and her hand was freezing. Why? Summer just finished.

This is going to be a very interesting town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very very short sorry. I couldn't think of anything.

Misstashy I hope it's enough to work with.