Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Ice Cream

L-love?” I tried to clarify, not looking at him.

“Yes, after what happened in the hospital I realized just how much I care about you. You don’t have to say it back or anything, I understand if you don’t feel the same way about me, I mean we did just get together for real. Like a week and a half ago but,” he was just rambling. I wanted to say it back. Hell, maybe even start dancing. There’s no other feeling better than being told those little words.

When I looked at him he was still rambling, about what would’ve happened if we dated back a year or two. I started giggling because he looked so red.

“Taaaaay, don’t laugh!” he whined. I bit my lip and grinned.

“I love you too Stephen.”

Stephen POV

No way. Nuh uh!

I stared at Taylor. Did she seriously just say that?

“Can you repeat that, I don’t think I heard you right.” I stammered out. Taylor smirked and crawled on top of me. My breathing quickened and I couldn’t even hide it like I usually am able too.

“No, you’re gonna have to wait, love.” Her lips brushed against my lips, jaw line, and then my neck. I closed my eyes and concentrated on keeping my breath steady.

And then she stopped.

“Why did you end that?” I muttered. I opened my eyes and Taylor was leaning over me and smiling.

“‘Cause, I’m a tease, remember?” I laughed along with her and sat up so we were face to face.

“Do you want to go get ice cream? Because I can really go for some right now.” She nodded and stood up. I stood and walked down to the beach as I waited for Tay to get ready.

“Wanna go surfing tomorrow?” She asked me when we were walking down the beach with our ice cream.

“Surfing?” I questioned. “I thought you didn’t like it?:” she shrugged.

“I’m not good at it yet. I’ll get better. Especially with such a good teacher.” I nodded sarcastically.

“I tried to teach Ricky but she said I was a terrible teacher and asked Marc to help her instead.” Taylor rolled her eyes.

“Now, hmmm, let’s think about this. You got me to stand up after two hours and you’re a bad teacher? The she goes to Marc. Marc. The guy Ricky has or had a crush on. Now which do you think she’d prefer, you helping her…or Marc?”

Damn, that makes sense! I kept thinking I just sucked at surf lessons!

“Ahh, well she should’ve told me the truth! I would’ve understood!” Taylor didn’t seem to believe me.

“You would’ve told all of them the real story and she knew that. It’s times like these I question why we don’t have a female president yet.” (A/N; But Sarah Palin does NOT count! That chick is crazy. No offense to people who like her.)

“Because women are way too moody. And they hold grudges. They’d drag their personal life into everything.” I explained. She rolled her eyes and muttered, “Whatever.” I grinned and ate my ice cream, glancing at Tay ever so often. The wind blowing her hair back and spread across her face. Her eyes were shining, the one thing that I could never doubt was the love she has for the beach.

“Oh my god!” she blurted.

“What?”

“I just figured out that the guys at the ice cream shop wasn’t looking at me, he was looking at how scratched up I was! How could you let me go out like this? I totally forgot! Stephen!” She honestly looked panicked. Personally I thought she looked great as always but I don’t think she thought so.

“Tay, you look fine!” I tried to convince her but she just shook her head. Instead she pulled the jacket she had on around her and but the hood on to cover her forehead and walked with her head down.

“No I don’t! Ugh, my whole face is covered with red, raised, scratches. I look like…I look ugly!” she whined quietly. I shoved the rest of the ice cream in my mouth and wrapped an arm around her.

“You look pretty damn good for just having a building collapse on top of you.” She huffed and put her head against my arm.

“I’m not surfing tomorrow. No way Jose. Not like this…” she muttered. I laughed and kissed her covered head.

“Whatever makes you happy.” I said and we walked back to the house in silence.

FF>> Monday, May 13, 2009

Taylor POV

I was very happy (and Ricky too) that we were both completely cleared of any scratches, and/or bruises. Steph came into the bathroom and wound his arms around my waist. But it made me think about something I was trying to avoid when his arms went there.

“Are you done doing whatever took you an hour to get ready for, yet?” he asked kissing my lips.

“I am. Are you done doing whatever took you 20 minutes to get ready for, yet?” I asked kissing him back.

“Ya, but now I rather just stay here.” He said against my neck, hand going towards my pants. I quickly moved away from him.

“Uh, I think we should go now.” I said and briskly walked to get my bag.

Stephen POV

Alright, what the fuck is up with her. For the past week she has been home, she’s been acting weird. Not really letting me touch her, just kissing. If it went anywhere near sex she would just, up and walk away.

I walked out of the bathroom and down to the garage where Taylor was already getting into her car. Before I could even take a step into the garage, her car peeled out of the driveway. Leaving me completely stunned. Tay and I have drove to school together since she’s been here. Oh crap, my soccer and back pack are in her car…or they were.

Next to my driver seat door there was my back pack, soccer bag, and my keys.

What. The. Fuck.

Taylor POV

I didn’t see Steph, Sam, Drake, Marc or even Ricky all day. I knew their class routes so I just avoided them, until I had trig with Steph and Ricky. As I walked I debated if I should be late and have them see me. But not say anything, or just go in on time and face it. I decided on going in normally. So I walked a little faster and into my trig class.

Of course, no matter how much you pray someone won’t be where you go, they always are. Steph and Ricky were there when I sat down. Stephen just stared at me, and Ricky looked like she was about to yell at me. Why? I don’t know, but she was a little pink when I sat down in front of her.

The bell rang, signaling the beginning of my first 50 minutes of Hell. To think there is more to come…

Ricky POV

What is her deal? Stephen and I ditched first period just so he could calm down. I think he had convinced himself she was gonna leave. Of course she had no reason to leave, she loved him. Seriously, after that whole ‘I Love You’ thing happened she was great. But then I guess she started to close up. Not talking or eating.

The bell for lunch rang and Taylor turned to look at me for the first time all class.

“Can you come out with me to lunch, please?” she sounded, scared. Automatically I tried to think of why she sounded scared, and then I remembered Stephen said he was afraid she was leaving…

No, no Stephen was way too nice to be, hurting her. Isn’t he?

I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with me? He would never do that, but why is she acting like this?

I glanced over at Stephen who was staring at us, “Ya, come on.”

Taylor POV

Ricky didn’t ask where we were going until we pulled into a CVS Pharmacy parking lot.

“What are we doing here?” she asked, looking over at me.

“I think I’m pregnant.” I whispered, not meeting her shocked stare.

“Pregnant?” she whispered back.

I nodded my head and wiped away some tears.

"Does Steph-" I shook my head no.

"I'm gonna get the test, and I couldn't do it alone. So, I asked youto come with me. I'm sorry. I just-"

"Shh, it's okay." I put my forehead on my steering wheel and criedwhile Ricky rubbed my back.

"Taylor, we should go in." I opened my eyes and looked at the store infront of me.
I had been leaning against my seat for the last 5 minutes.

"Okay, let’s do this." I mumbled, grabbing my bag I got out and Ricky followed me in.

I felt like bursting into tears as the check out lady who looked about 45 gave me a pitying look as she rung up the three tests.

"Do you have a bathroom here?" I asked taking the bag and stuffing itinto my bag, not meeting the ladies eyes. I seem to be doing that a lot.

"In the back to the left." I nodded and saw the restroom sign. Ricky and I walked down the hall and went into the bathroom. I went into a stall and took out a test. I'm surprised nobody had noticed the amount of water I've drank today. I did what you’re supposed to all three tests and went back out to Rickyand waited…

The timer and Ricky's phone went off signaling the 3 minutes was upand we opened our eyes.
I looked down at the sign.

Stephen POV

When Ricky and Taylor came back to school, they looked like messes.
Especially Taylor.

"I need to talk to you." she said not meeting my eyes. Uh-oh, what is happening! I nodded and followed her all the way down to her car.

"What’s going on Taylor?" I asked after she stopped, my eyes pleading. She looked up at me and burst out crying. Tay buried her face in my chest and I held her tight.

“Tay?” she pulled back and looked at me with blood shot eyes.

"I-I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa! Now honestly, who saw this coming? Haha. This is gonna set up the plot twists, and lot’s of cliff hangers and all sorts of goodies! ;D