Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Big Daddy

I was walking with Stephen down the hospital hallway, hand in hand, silently pondering what was to come.

We were called back and told to wait for Dr. Koppel to come in. I looked down at my stomach and sighed. My tummy was still nice and flat. No pregnancy symptoms. Of course I know nothing about being pregnant or how long exactly I've been pregnant.

"Hello Taylor, Stephen." Dr. Koppel greeted walking in with a chart in her hand.

"Hi." we chorused.

"How are you Taylor?" she asked sitting down on the little stool.

"Fine. Nothing has really changed." I shrugged and she nodded taking down some notes.

"Alright, well, today we're gonna do your first sonogram, and then I'll explain the pregnancy process with you. Potential due dates, is there a parent I can speak with?" Stephen shook his head, "No."

"Oh. Alright well, Taylor. If you could please lay back then I will start with the sonogram." I nodded and squeezed Steph's hand while Dr. K squeezed the cold jelly like stuff on my stomach and pushed the rolly thing around my stomach.

I realized that I had stopped breathing when the blue and black image appeared on the screen.

"Well, there the fetus is." Dr. K said, smiling over at us. I was memorized by the baby. You could barely make out the head but it was more rounded then the little part of the feet.

"Alright, now by the looks of the size, I would say your about 6 weeks pregnant." my jaw dropped. (A/n; if you looked at the dates, that is how many weeks have passed since the night in the hotel. :)

"6-6?" I stammered. She nodded. I looked at Stephen who wore the same expression as me.

"No way. That's like, a month!" I exclaimed.

"Well, it was three weeks last I saw you. Then whenever you conceived..." I gulped.

"So if it's May 29th, plus 8 more months...your due date should be around late January early February." I inhaled a deep breath and nodded.

"Alright." Stephen was staring at the screen.

"Steph? Babe, are you breathing?" I cupped the right of his face and made him look away from the screen.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, rubbing my thumb over his face. He nodded.

Stephen POV

it’s real. This is all real.

Late January, early march. 8 months away...and then I'm gonna be a dad.

Taylor's hand came to my face and her touch calmed me some.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded but not able to speak.

"Alright, well the do's and don’ts are pretty easy. Don't drink, smoke, I recommend no caffeine, do NOT stress. If you begin to stress out just lie down and breathe. Take prenatal vitamins, yoga might be a good class to start taking...that's up to you. Any questions?" Taylor shook her head 'no' and smiled. Dr. K wiped thestuff of Tay's stomach and waved goodbye.

"I'll see you in a few weeks. Call if you have any questions." I nodded and so did Tay then she left. Taylor sat up and re-adjusted her top.

"Wow." she said. Again, all I could do was nod. Taylor stood and made me stand as well.

"I think you should read a Parenting for Dummies book. You seem more freaked than I am, and you don't even have to do the hard part!" I looked over at her and smiled.

"If you really want to come with me to buy a Parenting for Dummies book, then I'll read it." Taylor scoffed.

"I wouldn't but it in a book store! I'd buy it on line."

"Ohh, ya, that would be much better." Tay shook her head and walked to the appointment desk.
-------------------

"Ricky! Guess what?" Taylor called Ricky once we were in her car. I had to drive, which I didn't mind because I loved driving her car.

I heard Ricky's voice, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. My guess, 'What?!'

"Baby will be born late January early February." Tay said sitting back her seat, patting her non-existent stomach.

Talk, talk, talk.

"6 weeks."

Talk, talk.

"I know! It's crazy, yeah. Ha-ha, he was a little," she looked over at me.

"Shocked." I finished for her.

"Shocked." Taylor repeated for Ricky.

They continued to talk but I blocked it out and thought in my own little world.

Taylor POV

Stephen was quiet the whole ride back home, we decided to ditch all classes after doctors appointments. So, we're gonna go home and pack because the bus we rented for the weekend would be here in 3 hours.

Yeah, Stephen, who I learned was team captain of Varsity Soccer, is gonna surprised the team with a party bus for the weekend tournament that would determine the Champion for the state of California High School Soccer then possibly go National.

It was a double Decker, 12 bunks, so 24 individual beds and 3 bathrooms were up on the upper level, then the bottom had a full kitchen, leather couches that could be turned into beds if necessary, flat screens, XBOX 360 and that Halo game, Modern Warfare 2? Ya,
that's what I think it is. Bathroom too, uhm, hmm, then our bus driver is Big Daddy.

(A/N; Big Daddy is a real guy. When I went to Washington D.C with my
8th grade class our bus driver was Big Daddy. Ha-ha, a big gay black guy. He. Was. Amazing. :)
-----------------

"Taaaylor! Stephy!" Ricky called from the entry way and it echoed all the way upstairs. I reluctantly pulled away from Steph's lips and walked towards our bedroom door.

"Upstairs!" I called. She wasn't alone because I heard heavy steps behind, well lots of extra steps.

Ricky, Drake, Marc and Sam all stood in our door way.

"Hey Prego Skidget! Oh my god, when you get big can I call you fatdget?" Sam asked excitedly.

"When I get fat, I'll make sure to have all my morning sickness when I'm with you, and then when I have breakdowns I'll make sure you’re stuck with me. Those both get very messy." Sam frowned.

"Never mind Skidget. So Stephen, why do we have to be here? The teams on their way by the way." Stephen nodded and pulled out his phone.

"I'll be right back." Stephen said smiling, and walking out to the balcony.

"He gets weirder, and weirder as the years pass." Drake muttered rolling his eyes. I laughed and went over to Ricky and gave her a big hug.

"I've decided, that for your baby shower-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"No baby shower. The three of us are just gonna go shopping for everything when I'm 'bout ready to pop." Ricky slumped her shoulders.

"Tay-loooor, I don't want Stephen to be there!" I laughed.

"I never said Stephen. Kylee, she loves shopping for baby things. I swear she is gonna have like 6 kids." I looked over at Drake who had turned pale. He looked at me and then went from pale to red.

"Now Drake, why would you care whether or not Ky was gonna have 6 kids? Or maybe more?"

"I don't know why you’re asking, I never said anything." he wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Aww. After a month and a half you've already decided your gonna marry my sister. I give you my permission." Drake looked at me.

"Do you seriously think she'll marry me?!" he asked in a hushed voice.

"Do you want to marry her??" I asked.

"Shh! And uh, I-I don't know. Maybe? Eventually." my mouth become agape and I hugged him.

"You’re the best Drake. I'm the best too, wanna know why?"

"Why?" the doorbell rang about 10 times.

"Come on!" I pulled Drake with me and ran downstairs. I swung the door open and there was Kylee, looking beyond grossed out, and then the team behind her. Staring at her.

"Hey, get your eyes off my girlfriend." Drake threatened leading Kylee inside. She seemed relieved to get away from them. After they all turned their attention to me.

"Where's captain?" a few asked.

"Steph! The boys are here!" they always snickered when I called him that.

I heard feet pounding down the stairs and then Steph was at my side.

"Hey guys. Sooo, I got us a little surprise." Steph said grinning ear to ear. I loved watching him and the guys play soccer. They always looked so happy, in their own little world.

"Aww. Did you get us strippers?!" Evan yelled from the back. He was hilarious, always has the funniest most disgusting jokes. Some aren't even jokes, their just little stories he makes up.

"No Evan, I got us this." he stepped onto the porch and called Big Daddy I assume. A minute later our huge ass double Decker came rollin' up to the house.

Silence. Silence.

"Whoo Hoo Captain!!!" They all yelled, clapped. Drake too, because he didn't know about this. Drake seriously dropped Ky's hand and sprinted upstairs to get Ricky, Marc, and Sam.

"Hun, are you telling me, or showing, that we are all gonna be one that bus for four days?" it was Thursday, we drive all night to Sacramento, first game at 8, next one at 12, then if they win the second they play again at 5. So on, they win the second game they advance. We've got a pretty good chance though; our school hasn't lost this tournament in 15 years.

"Yes Ky. Don't worry, Drake will protect you. Plus, they aren't that bad." she looked at me.

"Holy shit!" Sam yelled running out to the porch with the team, Marc, and Drake following suit. Ricky stopped next to us and smirked at the bus.

"Go big or go home." how true.

"Well let's go!" someone yelled. They were all about to run but Stephen whistled insanely loud.

"Hold up! All of you, turn your attention to Taylor." the team did and I tried to make my little self seem bigger compared to the big soccer players all looking down at me.

"Steph! I need your back." the team laughed as he put me on his back.

"Alright boys, look at me!" I yelled, and clapped my hands. They all shut up and looked at me.

"So, there are a few rules," groaning, lots of groaning. "Oh hush; First, there is no smoking on the bus. I'm uh… highly allergic and so is my sister, oh! Team, this is my sister Kylee, Kylee, team." she waved shyly and the team waved back.

"Anyways, so if Kylee, Ricky, or I catch you smoking on that bus, do not doubt that we won't take it out of your hands and put it out on your foreheads. I'm not joking, it's dangerous for Ky and I, second, no alcohol. Of course it would be stupid to drink if you’re playing a
tournament, you'd need to be focused, and lastly, for the sake of Ricky, Kylee and my sanity, please act half way decent. Be nice to the bus driver, and that's about it. Bunks are upstairs, there's four bathrooms’, and the girls get our own. If you got a problem with that take it up with Ricky," Ricky punched a fist into her palm.

"Right, because Pebbles just looks sooo intimidating." Nathan yelled from the back.

"Wanna bet Nathan!" Ricky yelled.

"Aright guys, go ahead!" Stephen yelled, laughing. He was always so...happy when he was with the team. Like, I knew he was happy with me, but this was a different kind of happy, love. The team ran to the bus and all pushed through each other to run in. Even Sam, Marc, and Drake ran there.

"I guess I better go get our bags." Steph said walking back towards me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Go ahead and play with the boys. We'll get them."

"Speak for yourself!" Ricky whined. I rolled my eyes at her and playfully shoved Steph towards the bus.

"Go, we'll be there in like 10 minutes." he smiled and quickly kissed me before running towards the bus like a little kid.

"I do not understand why they are so thrilled. It's a bus." Ky said, shaking her head. I laughed and pulled my girls with me upstairs to get the bags.

Stephen POV

"Guys! Calm the fuck down!" I yelled when I walked on. The guys calmed down and looked at me.

"Captain, was your girlfriend serious about those rules?" Brent asked.

"Yeah, uhm guys do me a favor and don't push her buttons with trying to break those rules. They can really hurt...her." I thought about the consequences of second hand smoke for the baby. Or if they stress her out... I've been on Google whenever Tay's asleep...

"What is she Bi-Polar or something?" Brent asked. I went up to him and smacked the back of his head.

"Shut up. It's none of your business, got it Klein?" he nodded and looked down.

"Alright. Now,"

"Wait a sec captain, who gets the big bed up there?" I turned to the bus driver who was looking at us all.

"You can have it." he grinned. "Thanks boy. Are your girls coming with you?" he asked looking at the front door.

"Yeah, just getting their bags." he nodded and sat back down.

"Guys go up and pick beds. Leave two open for Tay and I, Drake get Kylee one, Marc one for Ricky and Sam...One for your ego." I could hear Sam laugh. The team went up and I turned around and saw the girls walking up the bus stairs.

"Hi I'm Taylor; this is my sister Kylee and my best friend Ricky." Taylor introduced herself to the bus driver.

"Hey girls, I'm Big Daddy," serious? Oh god, she got us a gay bus driver. Make sure the team doesn't find out about that...

"Well Big Daddy, this is my boy friend Stephen," she gestured to me and I waved. "And then their boyfriends are upstairs doing, God knows what." they all laughed. Tay turned to me.

"This is nice Stephen." Kylee said sitting down on one of the couches.

"Thanks. If you have any problems just yell for one of us." Kylee and Taylor laughed.

"I can handle myself." she assured me

Taylor POV

While the boys were all on the lower level talking game plans I realized that Coach isn't here.

"Ricky? Where's Coach?"

"He is still driving separately. Stephen pretty much runs the team. Coach is just a 'chaperone'." I nodded and continued to read my magazine. Another thing popped into my head. I should really call Bonnie...but I think I'll wait and talk to Stephen first.

The bunks were big enough that Stephen and I could comfortable sleep in one bed. Ricky and Marc were doing this, and surprisingly so were Drake and Ky.

"I'm so hungry right now." we've only been on the bus for about two hours. So it was 6, and dinner time. I set my magazine down and walked down the stairs to the lower level.

“Something wrong Taylor?” Stephen asked when I stepped down into the living area. I shook my head, ‘no’.

“I’m just really hungry. Anyone up for some dinner?” Everyone nodded and I gestured them to move aside so I could get over to Big Daddy.

“Hey Big Daddy, any good restaurants around here?” he went to his GPS, punched in some numbers and then a list of local restaurants popped up.

“Ohh, that one!” I pointed to the Chili’s insignia and clapped.

“Whose up for some Chili’s?” I asked, not really caring if they wanted it or not, because that’s what I want. The boys all chorused enthusiastic, “Yeahs.”

“Chile’s it is.” Big Daddy nodded and drove to Chili’s.

------------------

“Oh this is just so hilarious." we are taking up a good majority of the bar. None of the guys are drinking just chowing down and watching the games that were playing but just about every female here was watching them, and then glaring at Ricky, Ky, and I.

Oh life is good.