Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Sickness

Its freezing at 8 o'clock in the morning. The guys all left the bus at 6:30 towarm up but the girls and I stayed in the bus until 7:45 and thenfinally felt we had pulled on enough jackets to walk through themasses and towards our designated field.

Ky, Ricky and I sat down in field seats and spread out our schoolfleece blanket across us all. Stephen came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Morning." he greeted us.

"Hi." we all said in a tired voice.

"Geez you seriously need some coffee." he commented, apparentlynoticing the bags under my eyes.

"Love you too Stephen. When you find non-caffeinated coffee...I don'tknow what I'll do, but it'll be amazing!" I was just rambling, I couldtell. Stopping coffee cold turkey is terrible. I'm like, about to fallasleep again.

"Why don't you drink some Hot Chocolate or something?" Stephsuggested. I shook my head and yawned.

"Maybe later. Good luck on your game." he bent down to kiss my cheek, but lingered. "Love you too. If you get too tired I'll understand ifyou want to go back to the bus and sleep." he stood back up andsmiled. I smiled back; "I'll wake up in a few minutes." he smiledwider and jogged back to the team who were running drills on the field.

“You guys are still just dating right? Because I see a ring but I’m not sure…” Kylee said to me.

“Ya, we’re just dating. It’s a promise ring. I don’t know what his mom is gonna make us do when we tell her and his dad that I’m pregnant.” That still blew my mind, that I was pregnant. I wasn’t really hoping for a girl or a boy yet, it felt too early for that, I was just hoping for a healthy baby.

Kylee didn’t say anything else; instead we just sat and watched as our boys won the whole thing in a blur.

-----------------

(A/n; This is the super fast forward part)

The last two months passed in one huge blur. Finals, Senior Days, Prom, Graduation. I passed Finals as well as everyone else so we all graduated; Senior Days were so much fun, mostly because after finals everything else for us is just kind of a bleh kind of thing. Ricky and Marc were Prom Queen and King, and Kylee came to Prom with Drake which absolutely made us all laugh. I’ve since had two more appointments with Dr. K, all that Steph has attended with me and she says that everything appears fine. Being now 17 weeks, the only thing that we don’t like is that for some reason we can’t always see the baby on the ultra-sound. Like one minutes he is there, and then you lift the roller, set it down, and Baby’s gone. Dr. Koppel assures all is fine though. Stephen’s mother and father were strangely excited about the pregnancy. Trust me, Steph and I were very surprised by their reaction over the phone. Bonnie insisted on a huge cover of it in the local magazine but I insisted right back that we shouldn’t, just until we know when it’s a boy or girl, which we will find out at our next appointment. Dr. k agreed on flying out to Thara for appointments if we paid for them, so that’s comforting because she really was helping Stephen and I.

So now Stephen, Ricky, Sam, Marc, Drake, and even Kylee (who transferred to a College in Thara) were all boarding the private plane to Thara.

“Welcome! May I get you all something to drink before we take off?” a very perky and awake stewardess asked us all.

“Water please.” I said. She smiled and turned to look at Stephen.

“I’m good, thank you.” She nodded and looked at the others who told her what they wanted.

I was grateful that I wasn’t showing like, at all. I could wear baby doll tops and shorts and you couldn’t tell. Not drinking coffee has gotten slightly easier; Dr. K said I could drink it, just not every day. So I sucked it up and decided to stay off of it until the Baby was born, not trusting myself restraint on caffeinated products.

“Here you go miss, please buckle your seatbelt, we will be taking off soon.” The stewardess gave me a tall glass of water and walked back to the steward quarters. I buckled my seatbelt and turned to Stephen as the plane began to ascend.

“What’s Thara like?” I asked, I had never really asked and he never really talked about it.

“Well, It’s a very large country that isn’t involved with America very much. Ricky and Drake’s father and Sam’s Father are really our only representation. Uhm, there’s four season, a nice castle, friendly 60 million people,” 60 million?!?

“Uhm…60 million is a lot of people Stephen!” he shh’ed me.

“Don’t worry Taylor, they are all very nice. Anyways, our Castle is on the beach so I’m sure you like that but in the front and side there is a very large green field and garden. The guys and I play soccer while Ricky lounges by the pool. You’ll love it there, I promise.” He kissed the top of my head and sat back.

“Stephen?” he looked over at me.

“Ya?” I wasn’t really sure how to bring up the subject of baby names…

“Do you, uhm, have any baby names?” Stephen pinked a little bit.

“Uhm, no. Do you?” I pinked a little too.

“Uhh, yes. Actually I do.” He raised his eyebrows.

“If it’s a boy I like the name Colton and a girl I like Autumn.” Stephen didn’t say anything just stared ahead thinking.

“Colton, Colt. Autumn…Autumn…” he said that a few more times before looking at me.

“I like those names Taylor. Do you know if you want a boy or a girl?” I shook my head, “either would be fine. I just want a healthy baby; after all I do not know any of my family history. What about you?” we both turned so that we were facing each other in the very comfortable leather seats. He smiled and nodded.

“I really want a girl, but a boy would make this so much easier down the line so that we won’t have to find a husband for our daughter,” he continued talking but my heart started beating faster at his words. ‘Our daughter’. That’s when I decided I wanted a little girl.

Autumn Anne Kole.

----------------

After the plane touched the ground at the local airport I was very relieved. That 18 hour flight was excruciatingly brutal. Even though I could get up and walk I was having insane cramps and even some morning sickness in the dead of night. It was 2:30 am July 16, 2009. Stephen and I took a separate limo from everyone else because they were going to Ricky and Drake’s house then in the morning or later they were going to go Sam’s house, I dunno know, all I said was that I’m gonna have to skip out on it.

I couldn’t really see much because it was so dark and I was trying not to look out the windows because the city passing nauseated me.

“Almost there, just a few more minutes.” Stephen cooed holding me to him. I closed my eyes and sang ‘Everything’ by The Perfect Measure to past the time.

‘As he looked into her eyes and he lost his breath

And his heart stopped beating inside of his chest and he realized just who he was,

And what he wanted.

Baby please, wont you tell me everything?

I just have to know, I just have to know you.

She fell asleep on the car ride home,

She was just 17 years old with nowhere to go,

And she didn’t know who she was,

Or what she wanted.

Baby please, wont you tell me everything?

I just have to know, I just have to know you.

I could show you everything (x4)

Yeah.

So come on baby please, wont you tell me everything.

I just have to know, I just have to know you.

So come on baby please, wont you tell me everything.

I just have to know, I just have to know you.

“We’re here.” Stephen whispered after I finished my internal song. I sighed in relief and looked out the window.

It was beautiful. The way the large entry was lit up and the lights under all the roofing made it look like a fairy tale castle. Even though it was an un-Godly hour there was a 40 or so woman waiting for Stephen and I when we stepped out of the limo.

“Oh, you must be Taylor! Hello, I’m Georgia!” The woman greeted me happily. My response? Gagging and barfing in the pretty cut bushes.

“Oh my, plane sickness?” she asked me. I shook my head and held onto Steph for support.

“I’m sure my mother has updated you on Taylor and my…situation.” Stephen tried to coyly explain so that the men carry in our bags wouldn’t catch on. Apparently, I have to get used to creating my own privacy since no one will be giving it to Steph or I.

“Oh,” How many fuckin’ times is she gonna say that?! “Of course, well then we will speak in the morning more, you two should probably go to bed.” I nodded and followed Georgia silently beside Stephen who was still slightly holding me up.

The inside of the castle was insane. Humongous! There were elevators and escalators and moving sidewalks! Okay no sidewalks but the rest is legit. We took at least 10 minutes to walk to the room which I presumed is Stephen’s. The room was amazing though, with another amazing view.

“Thank you. We’ll see you tomorrow Stephen told Georgia before closing the door and waiting a few seconds before turning the lock.

“Bathroom?” I asked, covering my mouth. Stephen quickly pointed to the right and I ran in there.

I spent the next two hours vomiting, and Stephen staying by my side; handing me wash clothes to wipe my face and mouth, water to rinse my mouth, a toothbrush with toothpaste. At one point he brought me a pair of sweat pants and a tank top to change in to, it was much more comfortable.

“Alright, I think I’m alright.” I announced at 4:45, staggering up. Steph caught my elbow and helped me stand.

“You sure?’ he asked, brushing my hair back. I nodded and flushed the toilet before walking with him to the very inviting looking bed. Literally, I collapsed on top of it and closed my eyes, “Night Stephen, I Love You, so so so much.” And I drifted off to sleep.

Stephen POV

Taylor fell onto the bed and said good night, not even bothering to get under the covers. So I went over to Tay and lifted her up then put her under the blankets.

“Night Taylor, Love You too, so so so much.” I added with a chuckle. Too tired to change, I kicked off my shoes and got underneath the covers, turned off the light and went to bed.