Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Party

Taylor POV

I watched as Stephen stared at the ring in his hands. He sat there for at least 5 minutes, just staring. Finally though, he looked up at me and sighed.

“Well, if that’s what you want. Here’s the ring.” He set the ring down beside me and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

It took so much in me not to burst into tears and beg for him to come and tell him my answer was ‘yes’. But I didn’t, instead I took off my promise ring, replaced it with the engagement ring and put the velvet box and ring in Stephen’s bedside table.

I walked up to my full length mirror and checked my hair and dress before walking out the door. Stephen was leaning against the opposite wall, staring at the floor.

I began walking down the hall and Stephen fell into step with me. No words were exchanged, he kept his hands in his pockets and my hands stayed at my side. When we reached the stair case though Georgia was waiting with a headset on her head and a clipboard.

"The Prince and Princess have arrived. Prepare." she said into the headset. Her eyes looked back at my hand and she grinned.

"Good, good. Okay, now how about you two look like you’re in love again and smile, hmm?" I closed my eyes and nodded. When I opened them again I smiled and made my eyes shine when I looked at Stephen. He seemed surprised by my change in attitude and although I could still see the sadness in his eyes, he as well changed his facial features.

"Perfect! Now, hold hands and when I say go, walk down the stairs. Stephen, you know what to do." He again nodded and took my hand in his. Since I was on the right he was holding the hand with the ring on it. I ignored the feeling of his finger touching it and instead just walked down the stairs with him with a smile plastered on my face for the cameras.

When we reached the bottom Steph and I had to stand and pose for 10 minutes before leaving into the ballroom and awaiting Bonnie and Liam's entrance.

Ricky, Marc, Sam, Drake and Kylee were all seated at our table.

"Hi guys!" Sam greeted happily. Stephen and I wiped off the fake smiles and went back to or grim manners.

"Whoa, what happened?”

"Nothing. Just enjoy the party." Stephen said sipping his water and staring at the empty plate.

----------------

Mingling was a pain in the ass. Everyone wanted to talk to Steph and I, and Stephen and I had nothing to say to them. On top of that I was having scream worthy cramps. Someone would be talking to me and then this pain would shot through my stomach and lower area and I couldn't do anything about it. People weren't to know about the pregnancy, so
they weren't to know about the excruciating pains or morning sickness.

Finally at 8 I was able to sneak off to the bathroom. Unfortunately, I didn't tell anyone I was in here...

I sat down on the toilet and felt that terrible pain shot through me again. I covered my mouth to muffle the scream. Never in a million years would I have guessed what happened next. I pushed since it seemed to relieve the pain some, after about some 6 or 7 pushes the pain stopped. My legs were extremely wobbly and when I stood and looked in the toilet bowl I couldn't hold back the scream that escaped my throat.