Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

You Wish

Stephen POV

I must be dreaming, that is the second time in ONE day that Taylor has kissed me.

“C’mon Kole, down to the beach.” I couldn’t even deny her wish, I followed Taylor dazed.

“Hey lover boy.” Sam grinned, clapping my shoulder.

“Uh, hey.” I looked down and noticed that Taylor still had her fingers laced through mine.

“So lover boy,” Sam looked at me and smirked,

“I want to play volleyball with your new girlfriend.” Taylor sighed and let go of my hand.

“I’m not his girlfriend.” She crossed her arms over her chest and I looked down at her stomach and legs.

‘Lemme tell you, it sucks trying to keep dirty thoughts in your head when you’re standing next to a girl like Taylor, and you’re a 17 year old guy. (A/N; I wouldn’t really know this is just based off what my guy friends tell me lol.)

“Oh, that’s not what it looked like about a minute ago, right Stephen?” I grinned happily at Taylor.

“He’s right Taylor that was a pretty couple-y thing to do.” I said moving behind her and snaking my arms around her waist.

“You wish Kole.” I snickered.

“Of course I do I Lock, of course I do.” She walked forward yanking my arms off her waist and went into the water, diving under the waves.

“She seems feisty; I think she can handle you.” I barely heard Sam, because Ricky started telling him to shut up. Taylor was about 10 feet out, treading water and looking at us, me.

“Hey Stephen, we are going to take off see you at school, k?” I nodded and kept eye contact with Taylor.

“Geez, he’s got it bad.” Ricky muttered walking past me.

When I was sure everyone was gone, I sat down in the sand and Taylor stayed in the water…staring at me, and me staring her.

Finally, maybe after 10 minutes Taylor started to swim back to shore and walk out.

Man, was it a bad idea to watch too.

The sun was just right that the water on her perfect skin was glistening, her hair was wet and had that beach-y look do it, and then just the way she looked. God, why do you have to make Taylor hate me for all screw ups? Why??

“Stephen?” I looked up at her, I liked her calling me Stephen much better than just Kole.

“Hmm?” she sat down in front of me.

“You say we are getting married?” I nodded ‘yes’.

“So we should probably try to get along, right?” again, a nod.

“Let’s say hypothetically, maybe I could stand to live with out, and maybe even…like you,” Did she just say that? Holy shit did she seriously just say that?!

“Well maybe, hypothetically I like you too.” She smiled, smiled wide and true.

“Taylor?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we kiss again?” Taylor smirked.

“Oh? Look who is begging for more.” Taylor joked, leaned forward and touched her lips to mine, but let them linger.

“Stop being such a tease.” I whispered against her lips and slowing laying back, Taylor going with me and kissing me again, my hands went to her waist and held her there supporting her on top of me.

Maybe, just maybe, things will work out for us.

Taylor POV

When Stephen and I finally stopped making out on the beach he stayed down there while I went upstairs to shower.

On our bathroom door there was a note that read;

Dear Stephen and Taylor,

Tonight the four of us will be attending a benefit with The Tortel’s, The Mills’s and The Raylor’s. Dress in formal attire.

Taylor- you may wear an above knee dress if you want or a formal gown, heels are mandatory and must be appropriate. Hair and make-up most be appropriate. No heavy eyeliner, no teased hair.

Stephen- your tux must be black and white, tie matching Taylor’s dress. No eye liner, hair must be straightened.

No piercing’s, period.

Taylor you may wear appropriate earrings if you like.

Be ready by 7:45 sharp.

-Bonnie

Well, that’s exciting!

It’s only 1 now so we have plenty of time.

I decided that I’d take a really nice shower now, put the curlers in my hair and then take a nap. Sleeping seemed like a really good idea since I didn’t fall asleep ‘til 2 in the morning and that was after I had cuddled up to Stephen.

Do I want to have him as a boyfriend? Maybe.

It was great kissing him, feeling his hands brush against me, and he seemed like a nice guy…and what Sam said earlier about him wanting to me more than my ‘friend’…

Stephen knows I ‘hypothetically’ like him, so he can ask me out. Hypothetically, of course.

I went into the bathroom and opened the window.

“Stephen!” he looked up at me.

“Want me to join you?” I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“No, I enjoy showering alone thank you very much. But we have to go to a benefit tonight with your parents.” I shouted.

“What time?”

“We have to be ready by 7:45, sharp.” I closed the window and blinds then got in the shower.

Stephen and I just hung out watching movies until 5:45, when I started getting ready.

So I was currently standing in my closet trying to pick out a dress while Stephen showered.

Hidden behind some poofy ones, I saw an adorable black cocktail dress.

“Why, I believe you will be the pretty number I’ll be wearing.” I made sure my closet door was locked and began changing. My shoes were silver with little trinkets hanging off them, I absolutely adored them. Make up was a little eye liner and mascara, light blush, and chaps stick. Hate lip gloss. (A/N; Me too!!!)

When I walked at 7:25-ish, Stephen was laying on the bed in a tux, shiny black shoes, tie, ya know, all that jazz.

Stephen looked up at me and I swear to you his eyes popped out of his head.

“Y-you look, amazing.” He sat up and smiled. His eyes were un-eyeliner-ed, and his bottom lip didn’t have his snakebites. Damn he looked good.

“You too Stephen. Do you want to,” I motioned for us to leave.

“Uh ya, sure.” He stood up and came over to me.

“Hand or arm?” Stephen asked holding his arm out.

“Hand.” I took his in mine and we went to our little party.

-At the Party-

8:30 P.M

Stephen POV

“Taylor, do you want to dance?” I asked after our plates had been removed from our place settings. There was a slow song on and I have only danced to party songs with her tonight.

“Sure.” She smiled for like, the tenth time tonight. Is there a chance that maybe I’m making her smile? I hope so.

We stood up and made our way hand in hand to the dance floor where couples were gathering to dance. I placed my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck.

“If I asked you out, would you say yes?” I only said it loud enough that she could hear, ‘cause if she turned me down I didn’t want all 300 or so people to know.

“I would say, yes.” She looked up at me and pecked my lips.

“Have you always secretly liked me?” I asked grinning at her.

“Well I don’t know about like, but I never hated you. Although, if I actually talked to you back then I probably would’ve liked you.”

“I’ve always liked you, you were such a smart-ass. Like a real one, not a bitch, but a smart-ass. Then you were of course unbelievably hott,” her cheeks turned a bright pink and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

“You are still such a flirt.” She mumbled giggling.

“I am, and you’re still a tease.”

“Got that right Steph. Can I call you that? Steph?” People have never asked me if they could call me that, mostly because they associate ‘Steph’ with Stephanie, but I think Taylor means it as a shortened version of my name and not a mock.

“Sure, if I can call Tay.”

“Deal.” And we sealed with kiss number 4.

Taylor POV

We finally got home at 11:45, and I was beyond tired.

Stephen and I went upstairs to change into sleeping clothes. He wears basketball shorts and I wear over sized t-shirts. I don’t wear pants and he doesn’t wear shirts, it’s a good arrangement.

The bed looked so warm and inviting right now I didn’t even pay attention to wear I laid down, until Stephen pushed me over.

“You’re on my side.” I opened my eyes and raised an eye brow.

“Are you serious?” he nodded pushing me again.

“I’m going to punch you if you don’t stop.” I warned.

“Then move.”

“No Steph, you sleep on the available space I left for you. First come, first serve.” He made a growling noise, which I returned.

Then the pain in the ass stood on the bed and started jumping up and down, all around me.

“Are you going to move yet Tay?” I muttered a ‘no’. He jumped right next to my head.

“How about…now.” Stephen was bouncing up and down, towering over me.

“Nope.” I popped the ‘P’ and he groaned.

“Please, I’m tired.” He said kneeling next to me. I moved over and smiled at him.

“All you had to do is say please.” Steph grinned and laid next to me in ‘his’ spot and pulled the covers up over us. Making sure not to freak Stephen out or anything I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

“Goodnight Taylor.”

“G’night Stephen.”

When I woke up the next morning Steph, I love that name, ha-ha was still sleeping with his arms around my waist. I’m pretty sure that last night I agreed to be Stephen’s girlfriend. I said ‘yes’ because I do want to go out with him, the way he asked cnfused me a ‘lil…but I’m his girlfriend and I’m happy about that. The marriage part, I’m not so sure about that part…
♠ ♠ ♠
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lRKlfcNv8Fw/R-8wbIcFZOI/AAAAAAAAAAs/62mSgrCewc0/s400/little black dress.jpg

^Taylor’s dress

http://www.hotfootshoes.com/data/CM91078DF51139437557-618

^Her shoes

http://z.hubpages.com/u/270445_f520.jpg

^Her hair, tooootally not her in the pic though lol.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_U9q9aVHXopg/SjAcibslJzI/AAAAAAAAAv4/IOcSicxwdlY/s400/tux.jpg

^Stephen’s tux, and yes the pants go all the way down to his ankles.