Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;)

One Day I'm Single, The Next I'm Engaged!

Sorry

ZOEY’S POV

I trudged off to my car, I needed to find Sam. To straighten things out. In a way, I felt guilty for kissing Parker back, but I didn’t cheat on Sam. He cheated on me. Sam was the only major person I’ve dated. Sure, I’ve dated other guys, but our relationships weren’t as serious as me and Sam’s.

I didn’t know where Sam would’ve gone, but I knew he wasn’t going to stay at his hotel. An idea of a place popped in my head, as I headed that direction. It was a long shot, but I had to find him.

*******

I walked into The Corner Bakery and saw him in a corner table with his head in his hands. I stumbled a little as I made my way over to him. Something gave me the impression that he didn’t see me. I sat across from him, and put my hand over his. He looked up quickly in shock from my touch, even more when he saw it was me.

“Hey,” I said.

He said nothing, but got up. I thought he was going to walk away, but instead he sat next to me, and pulled me into a hug. “I’m so sorry!”

“I know you are.” I breathed heavily, knowing we’d have to discuss his actions.

He looked into my eyes. “I really mean it! I love you. What I did was wrong. I’m just not used to this responsibility-”

“If having a girlfriend is such a big-” He cut me off.

“No, I didn’t mean it that way. I’m sorry for my actions, and I promise I’ll never set my eyes on another girl again!” He swore.

“I believe you. I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have kissed him back. He’s a friend, and I told him everything that went on between us. So it was his idea to kiss me when you showed up, so we’d get your attention. And to make you jealous.”

“Who was that guy anyway?”

“That’s Parker, he goes to my school.”

“I’ll forgive you, only if you forgive me.” His face was serious.

“It’s a deal.” We shook hands, then sealed the deal with a kiss.

“I love you.” Sam told me.

“How much?” I asked, all flirty.

“More than there are stars in the sky.” He said convincingly.

“That’s very cheesy, but I love you more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's Sarah's cousin, Ash, or Matt Flyzik;, if you perfer, which I highly doubt.
Sarah has no computer with her on her trip, so she literally sent me a text with this, asking to update for her, that's why it's so short.
Also, I've gone through [on her request] and edited and spell checked all the past chapters of this story, just in case you'd like to re-read anything.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Matt Flyzik;