Status: I update about once a week, twice if I get feedback ;)

One Day I'm Single, The Next I'm Engaged!

Oh, Alone Time.

I have known Sam for about a week. I feel like he's hiding something from me. But now I'm just being judgmental. Actually he's coming over right now!

"Sami!" I called.

"What?" She shouted!

"Sam is coming over, and I want you to meet him!" I told her.

"Whatever!" She went back to flipping through the channels.

Then someone was knocking at the door. I opened the door to reveal Sam....and his...friend?

"What's up?" He said.

"Nothing much.....who's this?"

"Who? This guy? Oh! This is my friend Boston." He informed.

"Okay...well nice to meet you Boston." I stuck out my hand, and he shook it enthusiastically.

"Hi! You must be.........." He paused.

"Zoey." Sam glared at him.

"Zoey!" Boston finished his sentence.

"Sam, I want you to meet my best friend, and roommate Sami." I pointed at her.

She turned her head toward us, nodded it up and said "Sup."

"Yo," said Boston walking over to Sami, "Can I sit with?"

"Sure." Sami agreed changing the channel again.

I looked back at Sam, still outside the door. "Come in." I welcomed him in. I've gotta say, this is kinda awkward.

He walked through, "Where's your room?"

"Just keep walking straight into that room." I pointed the way, and he followed my point.

He walked in, "Wow." He muttered. "It's so clean!"

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment."

He lay down on my bed, and patted the spot next to him. So I sat down too. But then he pulled me back, so I lay down with him. I looked at him, and he looked at me. He scooted closer to me, then his lips were on mine. I couldn't deny it, I wanted to kiss him for a long time. It got to the point where his tongue was asking entrance into my mouth, by licking my lip. I opened it for him, and kissed him back eagerly. I put my hands up his shirt, feeling his abs. I scooted over to where I was half on top of him. There was a knock at my door, we abruptly got away from each other.

"Yes?" I said, a little shocked.

"Are you in there?" Sami asked.

"Yeah, we are." Sam answered for me.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you want to go to my place...that I’m renting for a while?"

"No, that’s okay. I got a little carried away. I forgot Sami was here."

"Well, it kinda looks like Boston has a thing for Sami."

"I guess, but how’s that going to change anything?"

"They could go bowling. We could have some alone time then."

"No, I could never do that to Sami. I mean, what if she didn't like him?"

"Well....I don't know what to tell you." He walked out my door, leaving me still in my room clueless.

SAM'S POV

"Hey Boston! Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah, sure."

I dragged him over to the kitchen, "Bos, you like Sami right?"

"Heck yeah!" He said in a whisper. "She's hot!"

"Good, take her to a movie or something. Here’s five bucks if you do that." I took the money out of my pants and gave it to him.

He grabbed it from me, "I'll do it. For the money, and that really cute girl!" He ran away from me, and back to Sami.

Problem solved I thought.

Soon enough, Sami and Boston were out the door and headed to go see a movie. I walked back into Sami's room, she was asleep. So I lay down next to her, I pulled her closer, and wrapped her in my arms. Then I went to sleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update this story.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
:D