Status: Comments=Faster updates! <3

I'm Not Insane

“FARIS! FARIS! THIS ISN’T FUNNY COME OUT NOW!” I cried. We were in the woods together he told me he had a surprise for me. I was at first excited when he told me that he had a surprise, but now I’m kind of scared. I always knew that Faris could get mad easily and he likes to take his anger out on people or anything that can break so I was naturally worried that I may have done something wrong. I walked farther into the woods when I saw a trail of rose petals, thinking Faris set this all up I followed it.
At the end there was a note with my name written in Faris’ boyish handwriting. Smiling I bent down to pick up the note, that’s when I realized what I was wearing; I somehow managed to get around the forest, in a long white dress that went down to my knees and simple black flats on, my hair was lightly waved. As I stood back up examining the envelope, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. Looking down at the arms that held me close I smiled seeing the colorful tattoos that covered the familiar arms. Smiling to myself I turned around to be met with the hazel eyes that I can stare into forever. Faris pressed his lips against mine in a passion filled kiss he pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck savoring the kiss. His hands moved down lower and cupped my ass, I pulled away slightly and moved his hand up hoping he would understand I wasn’t just ready yet. I saw anger flash across his eyes before he smashed his lips onto mine in a lust filled rough kiss. Faris started to back me up on to a tree I thought was behind me but when I fell on the ground I started to wonder what was going to happen, and the tears started to flow freely.

Yasmeen, is a troubled girl. Everybody thinks they knows what happened to her and her boyfriend, Faris, but what they don't know is the true story. Would anybody ever find out? Would Yasmeen speak again? Would Yasmeen love again?
This was originally for NaNoWriMo, I unfortunately did not finish the 50,000 words:(
This is all written in my journal, so updates depend on when I type up that chapter, I have about 8 or 9 chapter prewritten.
(I had to give up NaNoWriMo because my journal went missing and I didn't not remember where I left off.)